Vossen Gets Robbed???

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Coprolite

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by eljoker
I guess I don't understand what all the hate towards the vendors is. Their presence doesn't bother me and I have the option of buying a premier membership.
I don't think that it is hate, just highly skeptical people, given what has happened in the industry in the past.

I just find it disturbing that my neutral posts are arbitrarily deleted.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
4rnr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
what I find strange, is that 2 questions asked numerous times, goes unanswered, (or maybe I missed the answer) that will not, have any effect in the investigation.

Insurance ?
alarm ?

either way, thieves are one of the lowest of people, hope it all works out.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:21 PM
POLLO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any updates or interesting leads ?
Old 08-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Originally Posted by 4rnr
what I find strange, is that 2 questions asked numerous times, goes unanswered, (or maybe I missed the answer) that will not, have any effect in the investigation.

Insurance ?
alarm ?

either way, thieves are one of the lowest of people, hope it all works out.
Thank you. There is an investigation and we simply asked for help which again we have gotten. I am unsure why here this has become a big fuss. This is a forum, with rules that EVERYONE agrees to abide by when we all hit "agreed". We do not have to answer anyone, no one here is part of the investigation. We volunteered the information we felt will help.

We allowed dozens members of this forum into our "home" and treated them out of respect and to support the Infiniti G37 community. Why on earth would we do that only to commit insurance fraud as we were accused? Does it make any sense for us to try to attract "publicity" when we only mentioned this on not even half the forums we actively sponsor and regional forums with far less traffic then the main forum? We haven't even bumped the threads and its only been posted once on our Facebook page.

The Admins/Mods acted accordingly in my opinion and in retaliation we have people making the sigs below.

Originally Posted by POLLO
Any updates or interesting leads ?
Here is a wonderful forum that gave support and made their posts without making baseless and completely disrespectful allegations.

$5000 Cash reward for anyone that can lead to an arrest. Vossen Warehouse break-in

Here is another

$5000 Cash reward for anyone that can lead to an arrest. Vossen Warehouse break-in - Page 2 - Club Lexus Forums

and another

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f374/$5000-cash-reward-anyone-can-lead-arrest-vossen-warehouse-break-316049/

Look if you don't like Vossen, hate Vossen, that is perfectly fine. To act like Matlock and make claims completely out of line for a paying vendor meant the Admins/mods had to act and they did swiftly and appropriately.

Enjoy your cute signatures as I will not ask to have them removed.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Coprolite

Mike, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good fight.

Hope it all works out.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:10 AM
eljoker

Received 192 Likes on 125 Posts
Where is the warehouse located? I bet the guys at redit might be able to help.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:14 AM
InfiniteSmoke

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Damn, this sucks. Needed some Vossen CV3.. lol. I wonder if the prices will go up short term because of this? Well hope everything settles out and you find the masterminds behind this. Good wheels and friendly service.

Tuned for updates.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Originally Posted by eljoker
Where is the warehouse located? I bet the guys at redit might be able to help.
Miami Thank you

Originally Posted by InfiniteSmoke
Damn, this sucks. Needed some Vossen CV3.. lol. I wonder if the prices will go up short term because of this? Well hope everything settles out and you find the masterminds behind this. Good wheels and friendly service.

Tuned for updates.
Prices will remain the same and we never took time off as not to impact the customer and deliveries. Thank you for the compliments.

Originally Posted by Coprolite
Mike, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good fight.

Hope it all works out.
Thanks. Hopefully justice is served and we can update with a outcome we all can be happy about.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:35 AM
TimG37x
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
Thank you. There is an investigation and we simply asked for help which again we have gotten. I am unsure why here this has become a big fuss. This is a forum, with rules that EVERYONE agrees to abide by when we all hit "agreed". We do not have to answer anyone, no one here is part of the investigation. We volunteered the information we felt will help.

We allowed dozens members of this forum into our "home" and treated them out of respect and to support the Infiniti G37 community. Why on earth would we do that only to commit insurance fraud as we were accused? Does it make any sense for us to try to attract "publicity" when we only mentioned this on not even half the forums we actively sponsor and regional forums with far less traffic then the main forum? We haven't even bumped the threads and its only been posted once on our Facebook page.

The Admins/Mods acted accordingly in my opinion and in retaliation we have people making the sigs below.

Here is a wonderful forum that gave support and made their posts without making baseless and completely disrespectful allegations.

$5000 Cash reward for anyone that can lead to an arrest. Vossen Warehouse break-in

Here is another

$5000 Cash reward for anyone that can lead to an arrest. Vossen Warehouse break-in - Page 2 - Club Lexus Forums

and another

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f374/$5000-cash-reward-anyone-can-lead-arrest-vossen-warehouse-break-316049/

Look if you don't like Vossen, hate Vossen, that is perfectly fine. To act like Matlock and make claims completely out of line for a paying vendor meant the Admins/mods had to act and they did swiftly and appropriately.

Enjoy your cute signatures as I will not ask to have them removed.
You say this like we are the only forum saying any of this stuff...

Oh please. Goggle "Vossen Robbed" and you get a plethora of people saying the same thing most of us have already said.

Do I really need to go on your facebook page and take some screen shots of what everyone is saying?

What did you expect when you posted this here? People not to act like Matlock? A pity party? What was your ultimate goal?

You're right. This IS a forum. A PUBLIC forum. Which means people have a right to their own opinion.

If they were stolen I wish you guys all the best in finding them. Truly I do.

But don't get mad at people for having an opinion.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Originally Posted by TimG37x
You say this like we are the only forum saying any of this stuff...

Oh please. Goggle "Vossen Robbed" and you get a plethora of people saying the same thing most of us have already said.

Do I really need to go on your facebook page and take some screen shots of what everyone is saying?

What did you expect when you posted this here? People not to act like Matlock? A pity party? What was your ultimate goal?

You're right. This IS a forum. A PUBLIC forum. Which means people have a right to their own opinion.

If they were stolen I wish you guys all the best in finding them. Truly I do.

But don't get mad at people for having an opinion.
Rarely do I engage in personal confrontations online as the company rarely wins but I will make this exception.

You have been warned, posts deleted and you still come back to post. You have yet to post anything resembling help. Instead you are here to stir the pot and crap on us for whatever reasons. I am unsure why you dislike us so much and I don't care why and I am not going to convince you to change your mind. What I do not appreciate is you continuing to come into Vossen related threads all over this forum (and others) to TROLL. Now you have all your new signatures showing tremendous maturity because you don't understand the concept that this is NOT A PUBLIC FORUM this is NOT A PUBLIC PARK and YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE NOT VIOLATED.

This is a PRIVATE FORUM owned by a COMPANY with RULES that you AGREED to when you SIGNED UP TO JOIN. Rules ENFORCED by moderators and Admins. This is THEIR PLACE. If they decide to ban me right now that is their call. If they want to paint this forum pink that is their call. If they want everyone here to use your new signature that is their call.

MyG37 - FAQ: Myg37.com

You are now harassing a paying vendor.

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members will result in instant banishment.

You are rehashing

15.) REHASHING
When a post is locked or deleted or when member account is suspended and/or banned, it is for a justified reason. Do NOT make another post in continuation of the locked/deleted posts or your account is subject to being banned. Do NOT make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, PM one of the moderators.

Maybe you need to read the fine print

If you receive an e-mail/private message from a "Moderator" addressing behavioral issues please don't take it as a personal attack. The Staff of MyG37.COM are here to assist with making this site run smoothly and this means from time to time Staff may offer corrective suggestions and/or advice.

Rules as stated above apply to ALL forums within the MyG37.COM Forums community however, certain forums contain rules in ADDITION to those set out above. You must also adhere to the individual rules (if they exist) when you post in that particular forum. They will be found directly below this announcement...

Please feel free to report any posts that you feel are in violation of the terms set forth. Use the "Report this Post to a Moderator" method or a moderator you see online. Either way is acceptable and appreciated.

In short, any unsuitable attitudes here lack in common sense will be violation of the rules. Any violations could end up banning you from this board and also from "the system"!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and familiarize yourself with our forum rules, policies and guidelines. And thank you for your cooperation regarding changes in the rules. We understand that all Members make up this G35 community and we hope that by placing a few rules in effect that we can continue to make an enjoyable Myg37.COM experience.

- MyG37.COM Staff
btw here are the rules you agreed to when you signed up

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of MyG37 will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MyG37, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of MyG37 reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason
The owners being Internet Brands. If you know law, you would know "thread" means "posts". They can remove, edit, close whatever the heck they want here. ANYTHING. So stop with this "Public Forum" nonsense. I am going to kindly ask you just stop posting in Vossen threads or I will chat with Internet Brands so this foolishness does not continue.

Your call. Live your life, good luck to you and just stay out our threads.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
This is the last and final word on this. If you have information to help Vossen, please do the right thing and contact them. If you have BS and unfounded baseless accusations, do not post them here. You will be banned by me. There is a time and a place for everything and a few of you are like spoiled children who haven't ever been taught the difference between playtime and real life. I have zero tolerance for any more of this BS. Try me. I dare anyone to post ANYTHING at all that I deem inappropriate here. I will ban you. If you don't know what I may or may not deem inappropriate and wonder if your post might be considered as such, you better back away from the keyboard.

This is NOT a public forum. It's privately owned by a company. It is not owned by a few vocal members who are grossly and woefully ignorant if they believe that they are allowed to say or do anything they like. There are rules. And there is common decency and respect for everyone. If you can't comply with that, get out.

This is the end. Also the next post complaining or whining about staff will also get banned. Because I said so.

Some of you get a bit rowdy in the useless thread and can't seem to help yourself from spilling it over outside of there. I wouldn't advise anyone to make that mistake again. It will cost the next clown who does.

Last edited by Black Betty; 08-17-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Maybe I somehow wasn't clear enough when I said that this crap ends right now. Or maybe some just didn't believe me. Believe me now? Who's next?
Old 08-17-2012, 02:12 PM
ishiftinheels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by breftayka

Is this the warehouse? Lawdy that's a lot of wheels.

Was the local "Infiniti G Meet" hosted inside this said warehouse?
Yes, I was there that day. Very sad to see this happen. Regardless if you own vossen wheels, hate vossen, etc. The crew at Vossen: Jav, Mike, Diego, and everyone else are a good group of guys and have been overly generous and helpful towards myself, the florida g club, sfl g club, and everyone else in the g community. Like I said regardless if you like them or not, show some respect and support.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
I hope you catch the scem bags that did this Ill keep my eyes open. Good Luck!!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:13 AM
CRIDDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy. Times are tough and people are doing crazy things. Don't know what to say. Best of luck to you

Quick Reply: Vossen Gets Robbed???