Vossen Gets Robbed???

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 04:20 PM
DashKid
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man this seems really really really shady. Not saying Vossen's are bad people but from the outside looking in, this looks like Vossens might be going after the insurance money.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:36 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
*cough*

scam

*cough*
Old 08-15-2012, 04:40 PM
bluedevils95

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
^^^^ That's what i am thinking now if we are not getting any updates.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
All we ask is contact us with any info that is all, please that's all we ask! Appreciate the support but we are not able to discuss further detail or give updates. All is in the hands of the law now.

If you have information to lead to an arrest please contact us, if not please we ask to keep all negative comments to yourself. Thanks!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:07 PM
G37S-OONER
Banned

Well.... Diego

I will make one suggestion.

If you guys want help, information is needed. No we dont need to know if you were insured, just curious.

We would like to know the description of any trucks/people seen around or near your property during the time of the theft. If none of that information is available I guess we are all just looking for a member of forum.bodybuilding.com who is a lil sore from his weekend lift.

gnomesayinesé?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:27 PM
htran16

Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels
All we ask is contact us with any info that is all, please that's all we ask! Appreciate the support but we are not able to discuss further detail or give updates. All is in the hands of the law now.

If you have information to lead to an arrest please contact us, if not please we ask to keep all negative comments to yourself. Thanks!

If any of us had a lead to an arrest, why would I call Vossen? shouldn't I call the authorities? like I said before.....publicity stunt.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
DPE G

Received 112 Likes on 73 Posts
would still help to know the models/size/offset and color of wheels missing, if not are we supposed to call every time a set of vossens pops up for sale? just a little info would be great.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:36 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Shut.....down......EVERYTHING!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
bluedevils95

I beginning to think we are not going to get that help.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am beyond stunned at some of these posts and accusations. Stunned. Every other forum has been 100% supportive and we are 100% cooperating with authorities.

We just hosted an Infiniti event in our warehouse and awarded a free set of wheels. We have been overally supportive of this community.

Extremely disappointed here.

Thanks to those that have offered support and wish us well. We will come out better, wiser and stronger. After I leave this event I'll have more to say.

Mike
Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
bluedevils95

So...... for every vossen wheel i see, should i just send you guys an E-mail? I am on the G35/37, acura, Lexus, scion, GTR, Honda, Mustang forums creglist, amazon,(i have no life. LOL!!!). I can blow up your E-mail w/ every Vossen wheel i see if you like? I just want to know what i am looking for.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Members:

How about we hold off on the "Armchair Investigator Gumshoe" crap and just hope it all gets squared away soon, for the sake of a company that has been supportive and helpful to the aftermarket community for us G's.

Good luck with everything Vossen, hopefully you guys find the people involved and they spend some time in a 10x10.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
stoutg37s

Hope you guys catch em thats a hell of a task someone definately knew what they were doing... Ill keep an eye on the SW Florida craigslist and if i see anything suspicious, i'll let you know. One question was it any specific wheel or just all of em?
Old 08-15-2012, 06:13 PM
G37S-OONER
Banned

Originally Posted by Gamedog
Members:

How about we hold off on the "Armchair Investigator Gumshoe" crap and just hope it all gets squared away soon, for the sake of a company that has been supportive and helpful to the aftermarket community for us G's.

Good luck with everything Vossen, hopefully you guys find the people involved and they spend some time in a 10x10.
Only 1 thing.. we were asked to be "Armchair Investigators and Gumshoes"

Then not given the tools to help, we are just a restless bunch.

Vossen, we are not bagging, knocking, or hating. We are trying to help, but its like me saying my G was stolen today, if you live in TX please let me know if you see it.

No other information will be provided, but I will give you all my money if you find it.

Good luck.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
GotAir523

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by htran16
If any of us had a lead to an arrest, why would I call Vossen? shouldn't I call the authorities? like I said before.....publicity stunt.
Are you serious about a publicity stunt? Yes, a reputable rim company is lying to the automotive community about rims getting stolen so people buy more...did you even think that theory through? Please leave, your opinion is obviously not warranted. The point of this was to get the news out there and get everyone to be on the lookout for suspecious activity. That doesn't mean every rim posted, that means some kid posting way under cost saying he has a bunch and needs them gone ASAP, aka someone not authorized by vossen and trying to sell more than one set of rims. Being a smart a$$ here isn't going to get you anywhere but look like a moron.

good luck to the vossen crew, hopefully this scumbag is caught soon

Quick Reply: Vossen Gets Robbed???