Wheels done!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 09:49 AM
jking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo man people are not hating on your or your car remember we have Infiniti do things rite not rice. The members on this site takes the looks a performance seriously. They give advice and DIY so don't get mad wen they give their opinion. Us G owners have a certain look we go by kinda ah like MAC vs Pc when u owne a Mac u get a lot of hate from the Pc s
( DO IT RITE NO RICE ! )
Old 06-09-2012, 10:26 AM
jesse550

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by jking
Yo man people are not hating on your or your car remember we have Infiniti do things rite not rice. The members on this site takes the looks a performance seriously. They give advice and DIY so don't get mad wen they give their opinion. Us G owners have a certain look we go by kinda ah like MAC vs Pc when u owne a Mac u get a lot of hate from the Pc s
( DO IT RITE NO RICE ! )
At the end of the day, how to do something "right vs rice" is just an opinion and honestly, can't really say I care if people think I did something wrong or right. I took plenty of time to do my research, no need to tell me I'm doing something "wrong" just because it's not the "usual" way of doing it. This isn't a windshield install.

I like how my car looks and it's staying that way. If anyone wants to get butthurt over it I'll glady spray some racing stripes on the car to increase your pain even further . After all, they would be removable.

I'm not the only person who has done it this way, I'm the only one who has said I have. There are other people that would like to see this information and for that reason it has been posted. I'm trying to share new ideas such as blasting the plasti dip with water but it looks like people just can't help their immaturity.

If you don't appreciate it, someone else will. If you guys want to give your two cents and say it's ugly, tacky, or even tasteless, please be my guest, I value an opinion that was put out respectfully. If you're going to post random garbage leading to my threads getting closed, well then, that's where the immaturity lies.

P.S. Stop acting like the G37 is some godly car that needs to be worshiped. You can get a used one for less than 20k now and put some plasti-dipped lamborghini doors on it.

P.S.S. @Jking - Please don't be offended, I just responded to your post for the first part, the whole post wasn't directed at you
Old 06-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
If you're going to post random garbage leading to my threads getting closed, well then, that's where the immaturity lies.
I don't think we have to help you out with that one....you're doing it all by yourself brah.