Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
jordec01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement

Here is a long story! Pretty much got the homie hookup at discount tire and rocked some Vossen cv1's on a white g37s coupe with a black roof. Unfortunately the discount tire that I went to here in Dallas did not have Road Force Balancing so when I drove off the steering wheel shook. This was Nov 2010. I had the wheels balanced 24 other times and 3 different companies even two Infiniti dealerships and a Porsche dealership and even had the rims sent out to a repair shop and everyone said the rims are perfectly round so Michelin sent me out another set of tires and the shaking continued. I had no idea that vossen has a 5 year warranty on their products! So I called Vossen and told them what was going on, they sent me to JR Customs in Irving TX (ask for Brian he is GREAT) and they did a few tests and found that I had two factory defected front wheels. Vossen (ask for Leo he is AMAZING and makes things happen) is like Apple in my mind! They stand behind their products and ask barely any questions. I will be buying Vossen wheels for life!!!!!!! Their customer service is impeccable and if they continue to compare to the customer service that Apple has I would only assume to expect big things from them in the very near future!!!!!!

Thank you Leo and Brian for all your help and making this issue go away for absolutely no money out of my pocket!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

<o></o>
Attached Thumbnails Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement-g37-6.jpg   Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement-g37-8.png   Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement-g37-5.png   Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement-g37-1.jpg   Vossen Wheels CV1's - Warrenty Replacement-g37-3.jpg  

Last edited by jordec01; 05-02-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Adding Pics
Old 05-01-2012, 04:01 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Gotta love excellent customer service! Nothing like it! Thumbs up to Vossen! I look forward to being a owner of them in the near future.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:02 PM
jesse550

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I have heard nothing but good stories from vossen, they might just be my first choice for wheels when I decide to get them. However Apple on the otherhand I have had numerous bad experiences with them including having to "pay" just to talk to them on the phone.

Anyways, got any pics!?
Old 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
TwoThree

+1 for pics haha! I love Apple as well, always have done me right, but lets stick to Vossens awesome rep!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jordec01
Here is a long story! Pretty much got the homie hookup at discount tire and rocked some Vossen cv1's on a white g37s coupe with a black roof. Unfortunately the discount tire that I went to here in Dallas did not have Road Force Balancing so when I drove off the steering wheel shook. This was Nov 2010. I had the wheels balanced 24 other times and 3 different companies even two Infiniti dealerships and a Porsche dealership and even had the rims sent out to a repair shop and everyone said the rims are perfectly round so Michelin sent me out another set of tires and the shaking continued. I had no idea that vossen has a 5 year warranty on their products! So I called Vossen and told them what was going on, they sent me to JR Customs in Irving TX (ask for Brian he is GREAT) and they did a few tests and found that I had two factory defected front wheels. Vossen (ask for Leo he is AMAZING and makes things happen) is like Apple in my mind! They stand behind their products and ask barely any questions. I will be buying Vossen wheels for life!!!!!!! Their customer service is impeccable and if they continue to compare to the customer service that Apple has I would only assume to expect big things from them in the very near future!!!!!!

Thank you Leo and Brian for all your help and making this issue go away for absolutely no money out of my pocket!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

<o></o>
Now if I could only get Leo to return my call/email about my wheels LOL. I have the Vossen VVS-078 rims with the stainless steel lip. The lip is just a cover for the real lip. Unfortunately the SS lip bends and dents super duper easy. I'd like to PURCHASE a replacement or something but no return correspondence.

But it sounds like you got a nice deal. Congrats! Hopefully I hear back.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:15 PM
TwoThree

Maybe hes friends with smokey the bear?
Prevent WyldFyers lol.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by twothree
maybe hes friends with smokey the bear?
Prevent wyldfyers lol.
bwaaahahahaa!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Thanks for the feedback Leo is a good guy! We will take care of our Vossen wheel owners.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Vossen has excellent customer service
Old 05-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jordec01

<o></o>
Thanks for sharing the story and glad you are happy.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:00 AM
jordec01

Just posted some pics, I edited my original post so scroll up to the top so you can see them
Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Good stuff!

If I ever consider changing wheels, I'll definitely consider Vossens.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Jav@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys!!!!!