Stick to the Volk GT30s...or Vossen CV3??

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
I wasnt going to say anything directly to anyone in this thread but larry, get off the tip of vossens peen. There are much better companies that make forged wheels for LUXURY cars, hell, i posted some of them. if im going for luxury look, the first company I'm looking at is HRE, not Vossen. go look at the number of luxury and exotics on wheels, pretty much all on wheels that cost 5k+. Next comes weight, Vossens are not light at all. If you want to compare HRE to Vossen saying they are close, I just shake my head. and the G37 i dont consider even a luxury car, its a sports car with a luxury feel.
Its an entry. The M is a luxury car but this Thread is about Vossen and Volks if you haven't noticed..

haha
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LarryG
Its an entry. The M is a luxury car but this Thread is about Vossen and Volks if you haven't noticed..

haha
Which M?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

haha
Because you keep talking about how volks look bad on "luxury" cars, so they had to bring it up. The G isn't a very luxurious car by any means. It has luxurious items, but it is NOT a full blown luxury car.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn't know Volk belongs to Civics and highschoolers cars now. I wonder who will rock the Rota's now thanks for the laughs
Old 06-29-2011, 07:29 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by xlack
I didn't know Volk belongs to Civics and highschoolers cars now. I wonder who will rock the Rota's now thanks for the laughs
My neighbor has CE28s on his civic Si haha.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
ReddieG37

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by xlack
Maybe the Rota's belong on luxury sedans?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Because you keep talking about how volks look bad on "luxury" cars, so they had to bring it up. The G isn't a very luxurious car by any means. It has luxurious items, but it is NOT a full blown luxury car.
Lol volks do look bad on luxury cars. I see them on Civic's and Integras all the time. Sure the quality is nice but it makes a 45k car look like a highschoolers Civic but we are all entitled to our opinions. Attempt to attack me all you want but no one with a full brown luxury sedan will buy Volks or even consider it.

Whether I drive on Volks wheels or Vossen, I will feel equally safe so quit mentioning it's "quality" because its probably not too different from Vossen. It's just cause Vossen is new.

The G is the luxury version of the 370z.

Yes, it isn't a full blown luxury car but it's also not a full blown sports car. A full blown sports car is the 370z buddy.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:34 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Depends if your trying to actually race or have your car look sexy and attractive. Volks are ugly vs the Vossen. No average person would even look twice at it or know what it is. If you randomly showed someone, they would think the rims are worth 100$ a piece and not have a clue what it is.. If you want your car to be a tad bit quicker then go with the Volks but if you plan on getting attention and ladies... get the Vossens...
I guess we all learn something new everyday

Actually, the "Volk" u see on civics and Integras everyday, are you sure they are Volk and not Rota? lol..
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
successful troll is successful
Old 06-29-2011, 07:36 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Lol volks do look bad on luxury cars. I see them on Civic's and Integras all the time. Sure the quality is nice but it makes a 45k car look like a highschoolers Civic but we are all entitled to our opinions. Attempt to attack me all you want but no one with a full brown luxury sedan will buy Volks or even consider it.

Whether I drive on Volks wheels or Vossen, I will feel equally safe so quit mentioning it's "quality" because its probably not too different from Vossen. It's just cause Vossen is new.

Yes, it isn't a full blown luxury car but it's also not a full blown sports car. A full blown sports car is the 370z buddy.
You are probably seeing knockoff volks on integras.
just said it has nothing to do with them being new.

I know that the 370z is the sports car....I drive both a G and a 370Z on a daily basis.
I'm giving up trying to explain that forged > cast to you. You just don't seem to understand.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:39 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
It's just cause Vossen is new.
I think it's more because you are new to the modding game. Not that it matters much, but what was your previous car?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:40 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Larry probably thinks these BBS wheels belong on a Civic too.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

The G is the extended wheelbase GT version of the 370z. They just standardize "luxury" features to market it as an entry level lux car in the USA.

Those civics and integras aren't on Volks. They're on Rotas. Educate yourself on knockoffs.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:43 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Waiting for Chikara pics from Mike in 3 2...
Old 06-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Larry probably thinks these BBS wheels belong on a Civic too.
What you mean thinks?

They do belong.

Check out these crappy BBS wheels on the 2 door civic with a ricer wing. Talk about bad taste

Name:  20110629091057.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  39.1 KB

Quick Reply: Stick to the Volk GT30s...or Vossen CV3??