Stick to the Volk GT30s...or Vossen CV3??

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 01:39 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Never leave your cat in a vehicle alone. On summer days, temperatures in an automobile can reach 160 degrees in just minutes, even with the windows cracked.

"PSI trailings" attempt to explain a cat's ability to travel a long distance to return to their home. It is said they use the earth's gravity to determine "their place" in the world, and to develop the ability to return there when necessary.

According to myth, a cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather is coming.

Each year Americans spend four billion dollars on cat food. That's one billion dollars more than they spend on baby food!

Expect to spend an average of $80 per year on vet bills, for the lifetime of each cat you own.

It costs $7000 to care for one household cat over its lifetime. This covers only the necessities; the pampered pet will carry a higher price.

In an average year, American cat owners spend $2.15 billion on cat food and $295 million on kitty litter.

There have been three different cats who have played the famed "Morris the Cat." The first Morris was adopted from a shelter in 1968. In 1969 he landed the role of Morris the Cat in the famous 9 Lives Cat Food commercials...and was an overnight success! The first Morris died in 1978 and was subsequently replaced by two more cats who played "Morris." All three of the "Morris the Cat" cats were rescued from shelters.

Choose your cat toys carefully. Choose light toys (for tossing), soft toys (for teeth and claws) and toys large enough that they can't be swallowed.

A flashlight makes a great cat toy! Turn the flashlight on in a dark room, and watch your feline "chase" the beam of light!

Cats love to hide! If yours comes up "missing," be sure to check in the bathtub, in your closet, in the dresser drawers, under a blanket or rug...or anywhere else you can possibly think of!

A collar and tag can help your cat find his way home should he ever be lost. Better yet -- outfit your cat with an electronic identification chip.

To make sure your cat's collar fits properly, make sure you can slip two fingers under the collar, between the collar and your cat's neck.

The easiest way to pick up cat hair? Spray an anti-static spray on the area you want to clean. Wait one minute, then wipe up the hair with a six inch brush.

Egyptians shaved their eyebrows as a sign of mourning when they lost a beloved cat.

Hebrew folklore believes that cats came about because Noah was afraid that rats might eat all the food on the ark. He prayed to God for help. God responded by making the lion sneeze a giant sneeze -- and out came a little cat!

Stings to the mouth can be very dangerous to cats. If your cat is stung, or ever experiences any type of sting to the mouth, take her to the vet immediately. As her mouth swells from the sting, she may be unable to breath. Stings require urgent medical care.

Redecorating your home? Let your cat explore after the decorating is done. Paints, wallpaper pastes and paint thinners can be toxic to cats. Play it safe!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LarryG
What size did you get ?
They weren't mine. My friend has 19" vossen 082s on his G35. My other friend has 19" te37s on his G35. There is a HUGE difference in weight.

My cousin has GTS on her 370z and they are a bit heavier than the te's but still lighter than the 082.

I'm still debating on volks or a custom wheel because I want a 20x11 in the back. We shall see very very soon.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:41 AM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by breftayka
Again you contradict yourself by saying no one would have a clue what Volks are, but then say Volks are known Worldwide...
Seems like you are learning slowly.
I know what Volks are, they are on every Civic, Rsx and Evo's hahahaha

Omg are you that slow? do I have to be detailed on every single thing I say? They are known world wide to the race world.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:42 AM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Congratz OP in starting an epic debate... There hasn't been one like this since the Stillen SC thread... Maybe if I bring that up Shumby will stop posting about cats and join in on the conversation.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Omg are you that slow? do I have to be detailed on every single thing I say? They are known world wide to the race world.
Those are Rotas/varrstoens. Maybe not the evos those are probably volks.

Why would they buy wheels that are worth more than the car?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 AM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
Congratz OP in starting an epic debate... There hasn't been one like this since the Stillen SC thread... Maybe if I bring that up Shumby will stop posting about cats and join in on the conversation.
LOL ShumbyNoLikeStillen. Premature detonation is no bueno!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Finally lets talk about how ****ty stillen is
Old 06-30-2011, 01:46 AM
breftayka

Are you drunk? Seriously man you're coo coo.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:46 AM
breftayka

Originally Posted by shumby
Finally lets talk about how ****ty stillen is
Hey I have Gen 3s and Stillen Splitter lol.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:53 AM
GraphiteG37S

Originally Posted by breftayka
Hey I have Gen 3s and Stillen Splitter lol.
Stillen sways, splitter & roof wing here... But no SC under my hood. Don't forget about my $100 wheels too.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:54 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Stick to the Volk GT30s...or Vossen CV3??-258mi.jpg
Old 06-30-2011, 01:55 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Stillen makes a roof wing? WTF?

I want these 100 dollar wheels so badly

Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
u think Vossen is better looking than Volk.. But someone might think Volk is better looking than Vossen. Let's just say price is equal and both are forged wheels. You think Volk looks like $100 ebay wheels, someone might think Vossen look like $100 ebay wheels too. You tell some non-enthusiast your Volk cost 3.5Gs, he laughs at you. You tell the same dude your Vossen cost 2.5Gs, he laughs at you again.

I dunno what is your point? Looks is subjective. Personally I think Volk looks better than Vossen anyday, but that's my opinion.

Volk cost more than Vossen cuz it's forged vs cast so let say we justify and understand this. Vossen forged line cost as much as Volk too (before they discontinued all their forged wheels).
Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Gamedog
LOL why don't you say your opinion?
Old 06-30-2011, 02:05 AM
GraphiteG37S

Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Stillen makes a roof wing? WTF?

I want these 100 dollar wheels so badly

Wow.. Those look stunning. And for $100 I'll take 100 sets please.

Quick Reply: Stick to the Volk GT30s...or Vossen CV3??