wheel finish problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 07:29 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blkmanual
well I have gotten a call from my local dealer that they have 4 new rims to put on my car! I checked with Infiniti and they are new not off another car which is great. After some phone calls and complaints and PROOF W PICTURES! They changed their attitude and are now bending over backwards to be nice. I am happy to see the change in attitude but would have been nice if it was from day one!
All car dealers are such..... try to blame the customer first or beat around the bush then..... persistent/honest ones win.

I had similar issue with FX45 dash bubbling.... initially dealer resisted and gave me flake that some one must have used bad chemical or what not but in the end.. Infiniti replaced it for free.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:26 PM
blkmanual

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well when everything is said and done I must say Ramsey Infiniti stepped up to the plate and made me a happy customer. I went in on Monday morning and they replaced all 4 of my rims with brand new rims! It is a pleasure to have my car the way it was meant to be.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:13 PM
bschurr
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Well when everything is said and done I must say Ramsey Infiniti stepped up to the plate and made me a happy customer. I went in on Monday morning and they replaced all 4 of my rims with brand new rims! It is a pleasure to have my car the way it was meant to be.
Awesome! Glad to hear that this was taken care of to your satisfaction. Having F'ed up rims from the factory is a crime and from my initial post I knew something was dreadfully wrong!

I got my car at Ramsey too - interesting coincidence. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with them. I live within 2 miles of Infiniti of Englewood and will NEVER do business with them - they are total slime *****!

Where are you in NJ?
-B
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
blkmanual

I went to Englewood and what a place! They made me stand there for 20 minutes waiting for my salesman that i made an appointment with and never offered me a seat nevermind anything else a luxury brand should do. Then my salesman comes out w another guy and hands me off because he has to go to pick up his girlfriend. Then on the test drive I knew more about the car then the salesman and wound up teaching him about the car. I wound up going to south jersey to get my car. I live up by Mahwah. The pics you have did you take them down by the boat basin in englewood cliffs?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:25 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I went to Englewood and what a place! They made me stand there for 20 minutes waiting for my salesman that i made an appointment with and never offered me a seat nevermind anything else a luxury brand should do. Then my salesman comes out w another guy and hands me off because he has to go to pick up his girlfriend. Then on the test drive I knew more about the car then the salesman and wound up teaching him about the car. I wound up going to south jersey to get my car. I live up by Mahwah. The pics you have did you take them down by the boat basin in englewood cliffs?
Originally Posted by bschurr
Awesome! Glad to hear that this was taken care of to your satisfaction. Having F'ed up rims from the factory is a crime and from my initial post I knew something was dreadfully wrong!

I got my car at Ramsey too - interesting coincidence. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with them. I live within 2 miles of Infiniti of Englewood and will NEVER do business with them - they are total slime *****!

Where are you in NJ?
-B
congrats on getting new rims...Amazing you both have almost same color verts from same dealer "Ramsey Infiniti".
Old 11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Dude my car has the same thing--- and its really irregular. Not equally spaced- it deff is a defect. Now that you mention it, im going back to the dealer.