Buying Vossen from Hpauto-Long Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 04:58 AM
chris9012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Buying Vossen from Hpauto-Long Thread

Let me start off by saying i honestly did not want to make this thread. For those who are buying products from Hpauto i do not want to take away business i just want to share my experience. I am a person who likes to steer clear from bashing people, i post more on the g37nyc forum than i do here.

Where do i begin? Well most people on this forum who read/post know that Andy from Hpauto has great prices on vossen wheels. I have purchased many products from Andy having one problem with my berks which should have been shipped earlier than they were which were months ago it was sorted out and problem solved. I am going to try to make this as short as possible.

I ordered my vossen 082's through Andy. He stated that there was a g37 fitment that came out that did not require 3mm spacer for the machined black lip i said okay great lets get it going with some vredestein tires.

next up is an email sent to Vossen

Hello, I ordered a set of Vossen 082's machined black with Andy at Hpautoworks about 3 weeks ago. When first speaking to Andy he told me that there are new 082's that are G37 fitment, and do not require spacers. He told me the price which i paid along with Vredestein tires on 5/19/09. He then told me i should be receiving them next week, ever so often i would ask Andy the status of my wheels. He says there good you should be getting them soon, then all of a sudden I asked the status and he says my guy says there not in stock. I was confused and frustrated because all this time i thought my wheels were on it's way like Andy said. What was Andy doing during the week when i was asking him the status of the wheels?

After arguing he said it was his fault and the wheels are not in stock. He spoke to Vossen and they are expecting a shipment within 2 weeks that has a set of 082's machined black in there which would be mine. I just got back from vacation in Florida, and I have been trying to contact him with no luck. I just called Vossen and thankfully things are getting sorted out. Now i know that there are 082's in stock machined black with a black lip that do require spacers. I would like to get my wheels as soon as possible because this is quite unfair waiting for 3+ weeks for wheels that are in stock. I know it is not your fault and i appreciate the help, I am hoping you can help me further in obtaining my wheels. I can be reached at ***-***-****my name is Chris B and reside at 71 * Street, **, New York, ***. Thank You for your time.

After speaking with Jav he reassured me and made me feel confident in receiving my wheels. Andy took the blame and put most of it on his co worker. I am not making this thread to bash you Andy I am just doing to it to make customers weary. Especially since I AM NOT THE FIRST customer this has happened to. After all this I am hopefully receiving my wheels Friday, Andy did nothing special in compensating for his mess up. He said he did not want to lose money on the deal.

As far as I am concerned commission or profit should not be that big of a factor for your screw ups, making a customer who spent a lot of money wait 3+ weeks for wheels that were already in stock.

I am very disappointed with Hpauto in a sense of being on top of your order and its status along with correct information and relaying the wrong information. Although they did try to get to the bottom of things quickly it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on top of them

I am VERY pleased with Vossen and I thank you Jav for helping me because without you i probably would be waiting another 2-4 weeks.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:48 AM
rAiN
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by chris9012
Let me start off by saying i honestly did not want to make this thread. For those who are buying products from Hpauto i do not want to take away business i just want to share my experience. I am a person who likes to steer clear from bashing people, i post more on the g37nyc forum than i do here.

Where do i begin? Well most people on this forum who read/post know that Andy from Hpauto has great prices on vossen wheels. I have purchased many products from Andy having one problem with my berks which should have been shipped earlier than they were which were months ago it was sorted out and problem solved. I am going to try to make this as short as possible.

I ordered my vossen 082's through Andy. He stated that there was a g37 fitment that came out that did not require 3mm spacer for the machined black lip i said okay great lets get it going with some vredestein tires.

next up is an email sent to Vossen

Hello, I ordered a set of Vossen 082's machined black with Andy at Hpautoworks about 3 weeks ago. When first speaking to Andy he told me that there are new 082's that are G37 fitment, and do not require spacers. He told me the price which i paid along with Vredestein tires on 5/19/09. He then told me i should be receiving them next week, ever so often i would ask Andy the status of my wheels. He says there good you should be getting them soon, then all of a sudden I asked the status and he says my guy says there not in stock. I was confused and frustrated because all this time i thought my wheels were on it's way like Andy said. What was Andy doing during the week when i was asking him the status of the wheels?

After arguing he said it was his fault and the wheels are not in stock. He spoke to Vossen and they are expecting a shipment within 2 weeks that has a set of 082's machined black in there which would be mine. I just got back from vacation in Florida, and I have been trying to contact him with no luck. I just called Vossen and thankfully things are getting sorted out. Now i know that there are 082's in stock machined black with a black lip that do require spacers. I would like to get my wheels as soon as possible because this is quite unfair waiting for 3+ weeks for wheels that are in stock. I know it is not your fault and i appreciate the help, I am hoping you can help me further in obtaining my wheels. I can be reached at ***-***-****my name is Chris B and reside at 71 * Street, **, New York, ***. Thank You for your time.

After speaking with Jav he reassured me and made me feel confident in receiving my wheels. Andy took the blame and put most of it on his co worker. I am not making this thread to bash you Andy I am just doing to it to make customers weary. Especially since I AM NOT THE FIRST customer this has happened to. After all this I am hopefully receiving my wheels Friday, Andy did nothing special in compensating for his mess up. He said he did not want to lose money on the deal.

As far as I am concerned commission or profit should not be that big of a factor for your screw ups, making a customer who spent a lot of money wait 3+ weeks for wheels that were already in stock.

I am very disappointed with Hpauto in a sense of being on top of your order and its status along with correct information and relaying the wrong information. Although they did try to get to the bottom of things quickly it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on top of them

I am VERY pleased with Vossen and I thank you Jav for helping me because without you i probably would be waiting another 2-4 weeks.
i know how you feel about them
Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So there was a mistake made, he apologized and is trying to correct it as soon as he can.

PS - 3 weeks is not a long time to wait for wheels. I know you want them now, but just chill.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:50 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Andy is a good dude...he has gone above and beyond what he should do for a customer...if he said he will resolve your issue then it will be resolved for sure...dont think twice about it...usually ordering rims fomr the internet takes longer then 1 or 2 weeks....especially if the company didnt have em in stock or had them gettin made...or if the order didnt go in, he runs a business he could of been waiting on someone else to make a order so he can send yours out so he can keep his prices lower then most others on VOSSEN wheels....

i dunno, i wasnt there or heard the phone calls....but i do know that ANDY is my right hand man to order parts from, ill shoot a call over to his cell or text him in a few hours with the time delay and all and let him know bout this thread so maybe he can thoroughly explain what happened...

thanks for sharing your thoughts on your experience bout HPA, like i said b4 i know for a fact he will take care of things...just be patient, i wated 10 weeks for my wheels lol....
Old 06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
jarborn1

Lol... Pissed he didn't get his wheels in 3 weeks...Man some people
Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 AM
jarborn1

^^^^^^ hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha
Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 AM
TreSe7en
Registered Member

wow did you actually google that LOL
Old 06-09-2009, 11:32 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Originally Posted by rAiN
i know how you feel about them
Why do u have to quote the OP. Waste if bandwith.

3 weeks is not much. The usual is 4 to 6 weeks.
Andy is still a good guy.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
TomG37

That really sucks Chris, I hope you get your wheels.

There are alot of leg humpers on this forum, get ready to be bashed.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:52 AM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Waited 6 weeks myself, not from HPAuto though, damn should have bought through Andy.... FAIL. I know this can seem like forever waiting for wheels.

Still I can appreciate the OP received bad info which is unfortunate but a delay of a few weeks is pretty minor and an apology sufficient. Andy does a great job of taking care of return customers, even with this he'll probably help you out on a future purchases, and you're right he's got great prices!

Last edited by RedG37SNC; 06-09-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:00 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You most likely got a great price to begin with, if a 3 week wait is sooo horrible; cancel your order and order them else where. You then can pay alot more and wait twice as long. After that happens, go ahead and create another thread

It has nothing to do with leg humping. It is just crazy to expect custom 3 piece wheels in a week. It took me two weeks to receive my wheels and they were used.

Mistakes were made, someone owned up to them and possibly some small peace offering was put on the table. Do you expect 100 dollars for a little waiting. Some people have waited 4 months for 200 dollar springs and they are not getting all pissy over it.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
You most likely got a great price to begin with, if a 3 week wait is sooo horrible; cancel your order and order them else where. You then can pay alot more and wait twice as long. After that happens, go ahead and create another thread

It has nothing to do with leg humping. It is just crazy to expect custom 3 piece wheels in a week. It took me two weeks to receive my wheels and they were used.

Mistakes were made, someone owned up to them and possibly some small peace offering was put on the table. Do you expect 100 dollars for a little waiting. Some people have waited 4 months for 200 dollar springs and they are not getting all pissy over it.

The VOSSENS he got are not 3 piece....BUT i am +1'ing the **** out of everything else you said...

Andy has GREAT prices on VOSSENS... Next time OP should contact the COMPANY themselves and not the middle man..
Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM
jarborn1

Also as far as "compensation" what do you "OP" think you deserve more than an apology...You waited 3 weeks...Not 3 months?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:40 PM
rAiN
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
hpauto shoulve been honest about it.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Guys, read what the OP is trying to say! I agree Andy is probably one of the greatest vendors out there. The OP is just trying to say:

1) He waited 3 weeks for wheels that were in stock. Not ones that had to be made from scratch. Now that's a different story! Because they'd take even less than that to get to far azz Dubai!

2) He was told they were G37 fitment (offset) then he found out they needed 3mm spacers.

Now Andy apologized to you, there mustve been a mistake somewhere. No need to get greedy it's not like he sent you 15" wheels by mistake. Either take what you ordered or ask for a refund and move on to other wheels but bear in mind, you'd be lucky if they get to you in less than 3 weeks.

Quick Reply: Buying Vossen from Hpauto-Long Thread