Omg the sex!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Graflo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2195 per wheel... for the Multi? Please no... I don't want to spend that much on wheels... Make the bad man stop...
Old 06-09-2009, 03:25 PM
pfizzle

Originally Posted by Titanium_R
Actually, read the thread. The wheels came back, and the ****ty finish still ended up chipping. Their BBB reputation is now currently at an F, and supposedly (rumor) the owner is in big financial trouble.

I guess you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

And FYI, i can afford 360 Forged. I would never give them my money.

You can continue preaching, my message is done. People who are smart with their money, will not take a chance with such a company.
Keep researching guy. There are a few members on here running 360 forged wheels. If you have never dealt with 360 keep your two cents to yourself.

They promised me a 4-6 week turn around time, and I got them exactly three weeks.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I dont even think the guy has a G, just some troll
Old 06-10-2009, 10:19 AM
w0ady

360 forged has fvcked up a lot of orders. that is fact. there are stories on every forum. props to the guys here that got them on time, you're lucky.

but this thread is about their new wheel design so leave it at that please.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:40 AM
pfizzle

Originally Posted by w0ady
360 forged has fvcked up a lot of orders. that is fact. there are stories on every forum. props to the guys here that got them on time, you're lucky.

In the past , Lyndon.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Titanium_R

Originally Posted by w0ady

Exactly, and the only reason I posted was to make sure people knew that before they can make their decision. I love the designs, and the marketing of the 360 Forged wheels, and their company. I am not "hating" on them either. But, after working in the customer service field for a few years....In the end, if the average customer has to flip a coin to see if he is going to get excellent customer service, the company still has some hard thinking/work to do.

This was what was posted on the M3 forum from June 8/2009 (check the link I made a few posts back).

Okay, so I received the wheels back from 360...

AND THEY ARE STILL OF BAD QUALITY!

There are several problems with them, here they are...

1. None of the wheels came with the centercaps.
2. I sent 360 a set of flush mount valave stems to put on the wheels when mounting the tires, and they are no on the wheels.
3. The most improtant of all...all of the wheels have blemishes, and problems with the paint. If you recall, one of the reasons they were sent back is because some of the paint started to chip. I was told by 360 that one of the reasons it was taking so long to get the wheels back to me, was becuase they were stripping/blasting all of the paint off of the wheels to refinish them. IF that is the case, they did a horrible job. You can tell they did not, and they painted right over the chips. IT looks bad. They also painted over bits of hair and fuzz floating through the air, as there are particles trapped under the paint, that you can clearly see. It looks like they painted them right in a garage or something. There is also a wheel where the paint is currently chipping off. Needless to say, they did a very bad job a painting these wheels, and their quality is WAY sub-standard. If this is not enough for them to give me my full refund, I have no clue what will be.

Also, I was not going to post this, but when I called to talk to the owner, I was put on hold forever, and eventually just hung up.

I did not try them on the car to see if they actually fit, as I cannot get passed the finish. No reason to see if they fit. They would never go on my car. Plus I don't have the center caps!

-Andy
Anyone who spends $1500 a wheel has every right to get an EXCELLENT quality wheel, the FIRST time, and IN Time, with the accessories ordered. Not just 1 of these, ALL of them.

Pfizzle: What is your definition of the past? June 8th, 2009 sounds pretty damn recent to me. That's about....a whole 2 days ago?

I understand that you got your wheels in time, and that you are a happy customer,....

....But it's somewhat like GM. Making one happy customer, and some good marketing, does not MAKE a company. 5 happy customers for 500 unhappy ones is not a good ratio for an $8000+ dollar investment. I think you, and I, can both agree with these are pretty ****ty business practices.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
OMG those wheels are bad A$$. I have to go clean myself up now!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:43 PM
pfizzle

Exactly, and the only reason I posted was to make sure people knew that before they can make their decision. I love the designs, and the marketing of the 360 Forged wheels, and their company. I am not "hating" on them either. But, after working in the customer service field for a few years....In the end, if the average customer has to flip a coin to see if he is going to get excellent customer service, the company still has some hard thinking/work to do.

This was what was posted on the M3 forum from June 8/2009 (check the link I made a few posts back).

Anyone who spends $1500 a wheel has every right to get an EXCELLENT quality wheel, the FIRST time, and IN Time, with the accessories ordered. Not just 1 of these, ALL of them.

Pfizzle: What is your definition of the past? June 8th, 2009 sounds pretty damn recent to me. That's about....a whole 2 days ago?

I understand that you got your wheels in time, and that you are a happy customer,....

....But it's somewhat like GM. Making one happy customer, and some good marketing, does not MAKE a company. 5 happy customers for 500 unhappy ones is not a good ratio for an $8000+ dollar investment. I think you, and I, can both agree with these are pretty ****ty business practices.

How can you justify these accusations especially since you haven't dealt with them? Please advise.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:41 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Let him be, he thinks he is saving the world. It is just some kid with a neon, I don't even know why he is on these forums.

Little kids like him love to complain about things they could never afford. Just like how people use to love to slam the GT-R because of its launch control issue. Next he is going to tell his how horrible the Ferrari 430 is because of its expensive repair costs.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Titanium_R

Originally Posted by pfizzle
How can you justify these accusations especially since you haven't dealt with them? Please advise.
Pfizzle: These are not my accusations. They are those of other members, on other forums, pretty recently. So, naturally, potential customers do deserve to know that. I just see that 360 Forged and it's parent companies seem to have had a chronic issue of having such accusations.

I don't have 360 forged, as I have stated before, I don't get a penny by flaming them. So, don't shoot the messenger.

First you said that the accusations were not recent, and that 360 forged is now delivering everything, w/ MINT quality. I found a complaint from a customer 2 days ago on an M3 forum who thinks otherwise (not the only one either). People deserve better than that if they are spending $7000-8000 on a set of custom 3 piece forged wheels. These are not $500 dollar ROTAs here.

A wheel company could sell ****ty wheels, but if they DELIVER on their promises, people won't flame them as much. Customer service is key, and EVEN more key when it's a high $$$ item. How many complaints about Work wheels, Fikse wheels or SSR Wheels do you see on the forum? I am sure there are complaints out there. But, to what percentage or ratio?

What did you expect me to say? That everything is fine and dandy?

Whosyourbuddiee: I see that you, obviously, have run out of ammunition. Nice to know.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:39 PM
pfizzle

Pfizzle: These are not my accusations. They are those of other members, on other forums, pretty recently. So, naturally, potential customers do deserve to know that. I just see that 360 Forged and it's parent companies seem to have had a chronic issue of having such accusations.

I don't have 360 forged, as I have stated before, I don't get a penny by flaming them. So, don't shoot the messenger.

First you said that the accusations were not recent, and that 360 forged is now delivering everything, w/ MINT quality. I found a complaint from a customer 2 days ago on an M3 forum who thinks otherwise (not the only one either). People deserve better than that if they are spending $7000-8000 on a set of custom 3 piece forged wheels. These are not $500 dollar ROTAs here.

A wheel company could sell ****ty wheels, but if they DELIVER on their promises, people won't flame them as much. Customer service is key, and EVEN more key when it's a high $$$ item. How many complaints about Work wheels, Fikse wheels or SSR Wheels do you see on the forum? I am sure there are complaints out there. But, to what percentage or ratio?

What did you expect me to say? That everything is fine and dandy?

Whosyourbuddiee: I see that you, obviously, have run out of ammunition. Nice to know.

It seems to me that you are only posting on the boards to defimate a company that you have never dealt with. Until you deal with the company directly, then deal your cards, other then that stand back and observe. Have a good day sir.

-Patrick
Old 06-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Titanium_R

I will do so then.

I sent you a PM.