Official Low Offset/Hellaflush Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 01:22 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
This threads entertaining

Everyone has different tastes.. Some like slammed slow cars, some like fast functional cars. That doesn't make someone a noob because of difference in opinion. But this is the 'Aggressive Offset Thread', so why is this arguement even taking place here.

Fuction > Form for me!

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Continue with your $2k cast Vossens and I'll stick with my $6k+ forged HREs.
This line made me chuckle...
Old 06-16-2012, 01:27 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See this is where paying attention to detail fails you. I came here looking for info on AGGRESSIVE offsets for my 2012 G37S. And while a lot of owners here are aggressive with their offsets, they fail at correct tire sizing. But no worries... I can figure that out myself.

And you are right... Most high schoolers can afford a $13k car. But this isn't about what one can afford. Its about the fact that hellaflush is cause owners don't know how to drive. They rather go from show to show going; "Look.. I ruin my ride quality, performance, body panels, tires, rims and suspension." "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car." And I'd like to see a high schooler have a parts list like mine; HRE, Toyo R888, Cosworth, CP, Carbonetic, Quaife, StopTech, Garrett, JWT, etc... Oh and it was keep my Z or buy a GT-R or CTS-V. Don't think many high schoolers can afford them.
Yes. I caught that you have a stock sedan with nothing to offer...so you started posting pictures of your Z. Idk why but Thats fine i guess....but you start smack talking on a member of this forum whos been here for a lot longer than you, because his taste in builds doesnt suit yours. I dont like the way youve built your Z...but you didnt hear me exploiting that.

And your choice to keep that Z or go buy yourself a better car. yea.........fail.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Robert_K
Registered Member

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by RDDLINE
Yes. I caught that you have a stock sedan with nothing to offer...so you started posting pictures of your Z. Idk why but Thats fine i guess....but you start smack talking on a member of this forum whos been here for a lot longer than you, because his taste in builds doesnt suit yours. I dont like the way youve built your Z...but you didnt hear me exploiting that.

And your choice to keep that Z or go buy yourself a better car. yea.........fail.
Oh I'm sorry ZA_55 if I hurt your feelings. Here...

Better RDDLINE? You younger guys need to let your ***** drop and stop crying because someone said something you didn't like. And I posted the pics of my Z to show an aggressive set-up on a Z33. And you can tell me what you don't like about my Z. I'm not going to cry in my pillow tonight. LOL And "Better car?" Yeah... I'll give ya that. But they aren't paid off and fully built, track ready for abuse.

Oh and btw... 255/35 & 285/30 on your car would look a lot better on those SSRs. And yes... I don't know all my wheels cause I'm not mad JDM yo.

BIYM... Back to AGRESSIVE set-ups please....
Old 06-16-2012, 01:47 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Oh I'm sorry ZA_55 if I hurt your feelings. Here...

Better RDDLINE? You younger guys need to let your ***** drop and stop crying because someone said something you didn't like. And I posted the pics of my Z to show an aggressive set-up on a Z33. And you can tell me what you don't like about my Z. I'm not going to cry in my pillow tonight. LOL And "Better car?" Yeah... I'll give ya that. But they aren't paid off and fully built, track ready for abuse.

Oh and btw... 255/35 & 285/30 on your car would look a lot better on those SSRs. And yes... I don't know all my wheels cause I'm not mad JDM yo.

BIYM... Back to AGRESSIVE set-ups please....
Yes i appreciate that very much thank you. Us younger guys really have it tough i know...its a shame. But you old guys need to learn that you shouldnt be disrespectful just cause youre old. "You built a ****ty car"....you know youd never walk up to anyone and say that to their face...so i dont get why you would post it.

And if we can get back to the aggressive thread without your trolling. That would be pleasant. Thanks OThreeZ.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
tejasg37x

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This guys car is stock i bet. If not, post up what your G looks like, so we can see what kind of taste you have.

WOW. I was scratching my head at first, since it looked like he was lost. But now youre going as far as talking a little smack, with your fast and the furious Z that highschool kids can afford. Youve already littered the thread with poor information already, please dont post additional pictures of your early 2000s Z anymore. Thanks bud.

And this dude...and elderly guy who AGAIN probably has a stock G. Congrats, for finding yourself in the wrong thread as well. If youve been around for so long, maybe you should be cruising something a little classier by now...just saying.

Dude, you know nothing about me and what I have and what I've accomplished it life...but I can tell about you from what you post. Are you saying if you drive a G it's not classy? What is it that you consider classy.
By the way, my G is my company vehicle...

It's funny because you think experienced is elderly and you have to put a label on it like being older, wiser, and experienced is a bad thing. I bet I do more things than you do in life that are more worthwhile than screwing up a car and making it perform less than before. It performs better stock...that is funny!

It's also funny that you think unique is following a trend...WOW.

Have a good life...

And by the way, we can all post on these threads...it is a public forum. Telling someone the GTFO says something about a person...

All I did was agree with Robert about what he thought looked good and I got bashed...

Last edited by tejasg37x; 06-16-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Robert_K
Registered Member

Yes i appreciate that very much thank you. Us younger guys really have it tough i know...its a shame. But you old guys need to learn that you shouldnt be disrespectful just cause youre old. "You built a ****ty car"....you know youd never walk up to anyone and say that to their face...so i dont get why you would post it.
Wanna bet?

And if we can get back to the aggressive thread without your trolling. That would be pleasant. Thanks OThreeZ.
And I'm not "trolling." I was looking for information and made a statement that seems to bother you more then the actual owner and you continue to bring it up.

So to continue with the thread...

I'm looking to order a set of HRE 560R or 567R in a 20x9.5 +30 & 20x10.5 +40 with a 255/35 & 285/30. Thoughts other than the tires are too fat.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:12 PM
WARAT
Registered Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
" different strokes for different blokes "
Old 06-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Robert_K
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
That tire and wheel set up will fit fine.. What tires & suspension are you planning on running and how low do you wanna be?

I was running 9.5 +20 255/35 & 10.5 +32 285/30 with minimal rubbing. You may wanna bend your rear bumper brackets a little for the rear but other than that you should be fine.
Remember that my suggestion is for a sedan sport, not a coupe. I'm researching tires but more than likely the BFG KDW. I've had great success with them in the past. I'm also researching springs. From what I'm gathering the H&R's have been successful with SPC camber arms. Really not like to get into more than OEM camber adjustments but will consider.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:20 PM
GraphiteG37S

Remember that my suggestion is for a sedan sport, not a coupe. I'm researching tires but more than likely the BFG KDW. I've had great success with them in the past. I'm also researching springs. From what I'm gathering the H&R's have been successful with SPC camber arms. Really not like to get into more than OEM camber adjustments but will consider.
Just relized you have a sedan and that's why I deleted my post. Not too sure on fitment for you, but personally I think you will need something stiffer than H&R springs to pull off those offsets and tires specs on a sedan. I assume you don't want mad camber?

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 06-16-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:48 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by tejasg37x
Dude, you know nothing about me and what I have and what I've accomplished it life...but I can tell about you from what you post. Are you saying if you drive a G it's not classy? What is it that you consider classy.
By the way, my G is my company vehicle...

It's funny because you think experienced is elderly and you have to put a label on it like being older, wiser, and experienced is a bad thing. I bet I do more things than you do in life that are more worthwhile than screwing up a car and making it perform less than before. It performs better stock...that is funny!

It's also funny that you think unique is following a trend...WOW.

Have a good life...

And by the way, we can all post on these threads...it is a public forum. Telling someone the GTFO says something about a person...

All I did was agree with Robert about what he thought looked good and I got bashed...
Correct me if im wrong but you are the one who posted "I've been dong cars (muscle cars and trucks) probably since before you guys were even born. I'm pretty sure I've built more engines and restored more cars than you have and probably accomplished that before you were born too."

If youve been doing all that since before we were born...that would make you a pretty old guy. So all i did was state the facts. And i doubt youre wise. Youre not the Dalai Lama alright.

And you bet you do more things in life than i do...that are more worth while....sure buddy. Im the one with the chick who you stare at, cause youre past your prime, own the car your company has to let you borrow, and can see my toes when i get out of the gym...try working on those things among others.

I never said unique was following a trend. Is dementia kicking in? What are you reading?

And youre right, we can post in these threads....so now you get to enjoy reading my posts too.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:50 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Wanna bet?

And I'm not "trolling." I was looking for information and made a statement that seems to bother you more then the actual owner and you continue to bring it up.

So to continue with the thread...

I'm looking to order a set of HRE 560R or 567R in a 20x9.5 +30 & 20x10.5 +40 with a 255/35 & 285/30. Thoughts other than the tires are too fat.
Sure! But not if youre wagering that cracker jack Z of yours. THAT i dont want to win.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:02 PM
GraphiteG37S

Enough of this useless drama...

Here's some aggressiveness for you guys...

Doggy's car - 10.5F / 11.5R Work VSXX

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 06-16-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:27 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert_K;[B
3470529] "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car." [/B]

I'm not getting into the hellaflush argument but I agree with this a million percent.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:39 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah let's keep this on track, and this is the aggressive offset thread. Some of us choose and like to do very aggressive offsets. It's a different look, I like meaty functional track setups and I like negative camber,stretched tires, poke, etc.
No body here is wrong in their tastes but negatively critizing is not necessary.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:40 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Damn people.... This is the aggressive wheel thread. It is meant to have ridiculously low offset and rubber band size tires. Some love it, some hate it. But this is the place they are meant to be posted so get over it. Less talk and more pics!!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Low Offset/Hellaflush Thread