Stolen Rims: Might be going here

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 06:14 PM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by w0ady
funny how people assume they are stolen.
newbs 2 the car game...i had99 mustang gt wheels 5 lug on a fox body 4 lug msutang..does that mean tehy were stolen??

i dont understand
Old 12-05-2008, 06:26 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
my cilent just got his stolen in Long Island City parked... it's a shame b/c it happeend to me a few years ago at my mom's house when I left my car there. you can't enjoy anythnig anymore
Old 12-05-2008, 07:55 PM
elite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by w0ady
funny how people assume they are stolen.
It's always funny till yours get stolen. Do you even have a G yet?
Didn't think so.

Originally Posted by Graham
Clever ryhme, DJ Elite in the house!
I only DJ sorority parties.

Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
newbs 2 the car game...i had99 mustang gt wheels 5 lug on a fox body 4 lug msutang..does that mean tehy were stolen??

i dont understand
Can I get a spell check in NJ?? Who's the n00b to the car game? You? Mustang to Mustang makes sense.
Infiniti to Lexus makes no sense. You're right! you don't understand.

The whole point of this thread is to be aware and keep a look out.
A lot of people have been posting about their rims being stolen off their car or from their house.

Fvk it!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
the second car on the picture looks familar. i sold my stockers to a guy and he put it on his lexus ls. looks exactly like the second car.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:53 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Weiboy718
the second car on the picture looks familar. i sold my stockers to a guy and he put it on his lexus ls. looks exactly like the second car.
Seriously?

At least he provided a nice shot of his license plate, since they are missing the center caps I can guess to a certain degree they were stolen just based on the type of car that is.. yeh you get it
Old 12-05-2008, 09:31 PM
DrJones

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this thread is hilarious.... I need some popcorn!!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:16 PM
PSYH
Post Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ Funnier than the spider thread?
Old 12-06-2008, 06:10 AM
jnguyen

interesting thread lols
Old 12-06-2008, 09:04 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Originally Posted by elite
Can I get a spell check in NJ?? Who's the n00b to the car game? You? Mustang to Mustang makes sense.
Infiniti to Lexus makes no sense. You're right! you don't understand.

The whole point of this thread is to be aware and keep a look out.
A lot of people have been posting about their rims being stolen off their car or from their house.

Fvk it!
since the G coupe came out, people have been selling there stocks and people with other cars been buying them nissan , lexus, ford and toyota have the same bolt pattern and pretty much offset...people with older models that dont want to spend more then $1500 on a set of wheels, try to get these...the stockers have always been hot....its not right that you post pictures of someones car that you dont know from another forum and clain them 2 probably be stolen...thats not cool...if it was mine id be pissed if i found out...

i understand ur point to the thread, but please dont post pix of other peoples cars claiming possibilities its jsut not fair to them....

everyone should be aware that your wheels can be stolen, stock or aftermarket, especially when hot oem's car around....
p.s....dont worry bout my spell check...its a car forum, and people get the point what im gunna say... i dont need 2 take my time writing something and doing a spell check...lol
Old 12-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I think NJ and wOady are stealing everyone's wheels and selling them. I smell a cover up.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's funny how a beautiful wheel can look so crappy on another car
Old 12-06-2008, 11:02 AM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
NJ,

I don't see why it's so far fetched to believe these rims were stolen. Just by looking at the 3rd and 4th pics, it's hard to believe this person spent money on rims that look to be worth more than his car. Maybe he did not steel them but I'm sure he got a good 'deal' on em. Fair assumption.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
NJ,

I don't see why it's so far fetched to believe these rims were stolen. Just by looking at the 3rd and 4th pics, it's hard to believe this person spent money on rims that look to be worth more than his car. Maybe he did not steel them but I'm sure he got a good 'deal' on em. Fair assumption.
i agree, these rims are almost 5k from the dealership and they could just get aftermarket but they rather get stock wheels from another car? im not saying they stole it either but im just sayings it highly possible but im not saying they did so dont flame me
Old 12-06-2008, 11:14 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
NJ,

DGC, come on dude..as a admin and someone that's been around these cars for a while you should know the wackiness that goes on and "possible theft accusations" thats a bold statement and a claim...i sold a pair of 19g35 wheels to a older acura tl, sold another pair to a Subaru sti....they fit and they are a grand...who wants wheels and cant afford a grand for rims n tires...even $1,500...your making it seem that a $5 or $6k car cant have a set of $1k wheels...that car is not a hoopty, its clean....i even know someone with the same lex ls400 with g35 wheels b4 but sold em...
for someone to say that is not right....what if they had that car for 7 years already and wanted new wheels??? not far fetched at all now...or even if its a second car...who knows????
that ls400 could of been given to the kid for his first car and then he bought wheels from his neighbor or friend...who knows...

it is what it is...we just gotta accept it....
Old 12-06-2008, 11:15 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jnguyennikka
i agree, these rims are almost 5k from the dealership and they could just get aftermarket but they rather get stock wheels from another car? im not saying they stole it either but im just sayings it highly possible but im not saying they did so dont flame me
no 1 is buying these rims new for $5k....they are all being bought used if tehy are bought...

Quick Reply: Stolen Rims: Might be going here