Lip size

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 02:22 AM
VONYC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well stoof has them on .. the offset they come with are 28 rear .. so with 10mm spacers they will clear and look flush .. one thing... if your G is dropped you need to cut some rug from the fender ... your going to rubb like a biatch if you dont...

the front clear fine without spacers .. its just the back .. dont be scared to run them, im running 15mm spacers on my stocks and nothing has gone wrong SO FAR .. its been like 5 months ...

there was just one question i had for stoof but he hasnt answered me ... i seee that he has negative camber ... i wanted to know .. is it because he doesnt have a camber kit or is it because you need negaitve camber so that the rims dont rub .. or fit in that case ...
Old 12-01-2008, 03:23 AM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by x'sG37_MIA
well stoof has them on .. the offset they come with are 28 rear .. so with 10mm spacers they will clear and look flush .. one thing... if your G is dropped you need to cut some rug from the fender ... your going to rubb like a biatch if you dont...

the front clear fine without spacers .. its just the back .. dont be scared to run them, im running 15mm spacers on my stocks and nothing has gone wrong SO FAR .. its been like 5 months ...

there was just one question i had for stoof but he hasnt answered me ... i seee that he has negative camber ... i wanted to know .. is it because he doesnt have a camber kit or is it because you need negaitve camber so that the rims dont rub .. or fit in that case ...

my rears are 38 offset, with a 10mm spacer.

The reason i have neg camber is because if they were straight theyd be sticking out.