Help Leaky tire

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 AM
jedmonds
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Weiboy, just curious...What tires are you running?
Old 11-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by jedmonds
Weiboy, just curious...What tires are you running?
i'm running 275/30 same as yours. i don't my have my sevas on right now. damaged already.

whooa! 26 offset is really aggressive but looks stunning though! any news about your wheel?
Old 11-29-2008, 04:08 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Weiboy718
i'm running 275/30 same as yours. i don't my have my sevas on right now. damaged already.

whooa! 26 offset is really aggressive but looks stunning though! any news about your wheel?
Sorry, I meant to ask what brand of tire. Yeah the 26offset is very aggressive, i wish it was was higher so I could run 285's in the rear. So far so good on the wheel, but it has me very paranoid
Old 11-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Weiboy718

Sorry, I meant to ask what brand of tire. Yeah the 26offset is very aggressive, i wish it was was higher so I could run 285's in the rear. So far so good on the wheel, but it has me very paranoid
yeah! when i was in the same boat i was very paranoid also. checking them whenever i can. i feel you man! very frustrated! i'm using falken's 452! i'm gonna upgrade to 285's when these tire goes.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:36 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

yeah! when i was in the same boat i was very paranoid also. checking them whenever i can. i feel you man! very frustrated! i'm using falken's 452! i'm gonna upgrade to 285's when these tire goes.
Let me know how that works for you. What offsets are your rears? I dunno why Sevas went with such an aggressive offset, sucks I cant drive 285's without rubbing oh well. Just ordered some RE30's cos I am tired of not having tpms.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Weiboy718

Let me know how that works for you. What offsets are your rears? I dunno why Sevas went with such an aggressive offset, sucks I cant drive 285's without rubbing oh well. Just ordered some RE30's cos I am tired of not having tpms.
i don't remember what my sevas offset's are. they're really flushed. seems like they made our wheels differently. you got a really aggressive offset and i got a weak offset. wtf was they thinking? i thought you had strap's for your tpms?
Old 11-29-2008, 05:51 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

i don't remember what my sevas offset's are. they're really flushed. seems like they made our wheels differently. you got a really aggressive offset and i got a weak offset. wtf was they thinking? i thought you had strap's for your tpms?
I had straps, and two of them broke, which F'd up the sensors. So now I have to order a new set. Yeah, who knows what SEVAS was thinking. Knowing how things went with the purchase, I may have accidentally gotten someone else's rear wheels....LOL...
Old 11-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Weiboy718

I had straps, and two of them broke, which F'd up the sensors. So now I have to order a new set. Yeah, who knows what SEVAS was thinking. Knowing how things went with the purchase, I may have accidentally gotten someone else's rear wheels....LOL...
same here! i received one wheel wider than the other. they didn't even bother to double check before they ship out wheels. bad business! 3g just gone down the drain.

do you still have your stockers? if you do, put them back on for your tpms programming. because if you have aftermarket wheels the dealer might charge you for programming your tpms.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:02 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

same here! i received one wheel wider than the other. they didn't even bother to double check before they ship out wheels. bad business! 3g just gone down the drain.

do you still have your stockers? if you do, put them back on for your tpms programming. because if you have aftermarket wheels the dealer might charge you for programming your tpms.
Thanks for the tip. my dealer is pretty cool with aftermarket wheels, and resyncing the tpms, they have done it for me a couple of times.

I agree 3k down the drain. I dont even know what to do with my sevas...I can at least sell the tires, but I think I am screwed on the wheels...
Old 11-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Weiboy718

Thanks for the tip. my dealer is pretty cool with aftermarket wheels, and resyncing the tpms, they have done it for me a couple of times.

I agree 3k down the drain. I dont even know what to do with my sevas...I can at least sell the tires, but I think I am screwed on the wheels...
tell me about it! my two other wheels is still with them and i don't even know if i'll ever get it back? these guys are not even answering my calls anymore. even if i get them back i don't think i'll put them on. i just don't feel safe with their wheels. i'll try to sell it! dirt cheap too!
Old 11-29-2008, 06:26 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

tell me about it! my two other wheels is still with them and i don't even know if i'll ever get it back? these guys are not even answering my calls anymore. even if i get them back i don't think i'll put them on. i just don't feel safe with their wheels. i'll try to sell it! dirt cheap too!
Yeah I feel you, my friend who drives an Audi S5 ordered some Sevas back in June and he still has not received his wheels. Supposedly next week, but he still hasn't gotten a tracking number. They make beautiful looking wheels, but man, their customer service is lacking.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Weiboy718

damn! that's five months already! i don't see how they could still be in business?

i helped my friend order some wheels from them also but they messed it up. none of the wheels fit in his STI and we called them to tell them the problem but they're not doing s**t. my buddy only requested them to buy him a set of spacers. they're not answering our calls anymore. i just wished wheelsexecutives would help out!
Old 11-29-2008, 11:30 PM
jedmonds
Registered Member

damn! that's five months already! i don't see how they could still be in business?

i helped my friend order some wheels from them also but they messed it up. none of the wheels fit in his STI and we called them to tell them the problem but they're not doing s**t. my buddy only requested them to buy him a set of spacers. they're not answering our calls anymore. i just wished wheelsexecutives would help out!
Yeah supposedly its like the 3rd set of wheels they cut for him...they kept making excuses and just delaying and delaying his wheels. I know wheel executives sent my friend a refund of $400 to help compensate him for the wait but still. 5 months is ridiculous.

That is such BS your friend is getting screwed by Sevas like that. They should fix the issue and answer their phone.