pure bad luck with sevas wheel

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Team Sevas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seams like your all Blaming his luck on us. Now when he had his lip problem we took care of it right away with options. It really bothers us knowing that we gave you the option to switch out your lip and pay for it for you and you go ahead and speak about our customer service? We did that for you so you would not have to wait. Also wheelexecutives was there for you all the way. We are sorry where you took your rims took ten days. We are sorry that where you installed your TPMS did not put it on right. And we are also sorry that you hit something and bent your wheel. Wheels are built by man so your lip problem could have been an honest mistake that we fixed right away as sometimes we have over 30 sets week being built.

If you have a problem with a warranty issue we will more then happy to take care of your situation.

Thank you
Old 10-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
^^ Funny how vendors get the message quick.

All I got to say is do your research before you make big purchases.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
^^ +1 to that statement...
Old 10-06-2008, 11:10 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
www.myg37.com FTW!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:53 AM
IP37

i've heard nothing but bad stuff about sevas
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 PM
lowrider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Team Sevas
It seams like your all Blaming his luck on us. Now when he had his lip problem we took care of it right away with options. It really bothers us knowing that we gave you the option to switch out your lip and pay for it for you and you go ahead and speak about our customer service? We did that for you so you would not have to wait. Also wheelexecutives was there for you all the way. We are sorry where you took your rims took ten days. We are sorry that where you installed your TPMS did not put it on right. And we are also sorry that you hit something and bent your wheel. Wheels are built by man so your lip problem could have been an honest mistake that we fixed right away as sometimes we have over 30 sets week being built.

If you have a problem with a warranty issue we will more then happy to take care of your situation.

Thank you
All the "options" you gave him were BS. You should have overnighted a new wheel to him that day at NO COST. You should have tried your best to minimize his inconvenience. You didn't do that. Too bad You have been filed in my memory bank.

BTW, you guys should think about taking some English classes as well as Customer Service classes.

Lou
Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man i bought some sevas hopefully if there problem they will fix for me but im looking into buy a second set of volks anyway so if anything happen i will throw my volks on
Old 10-06-2008, 02:07 PM
nogoodname
Banned

Originally Posted by Team Sevas

[IMG]meaningless picture was here[/IMG]

Thank you
The options you gave him were garbage, total garbage. A reputable company would ship a new rim ASAP and not 10 + days or whatever. Also, you should of sent a pre-paid delivery box to him, so that he can ship the broken rim back to you. Since you did not do any of this, I would not buy rims from you and I'm sure other people on here would not either because of your actions.
They may be good products most of the time, but customer service is lacking and things do happen.

Just remember, A company is only as good as it fixes it's problems.

P.S: Learn to speak English better and learn to speak professionally.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Team Sevas

We sent him a new lip right after he told us about the problem. New wheels would have taken to long so we did what we needed to fix it as fast as possible. Say what you want but from what I know he just got off the phone with my boss and he knows that 75% of those problems had nothing to do with us. We sent his replacement lip right away. Funny how you say we should have done what ever we needed to do to fix it right away and we did. Where he took the wheels to change the lips took ten days. I'm not going to sit here and go through this he said she said bit for regardless of what we did or say we believe he is right. Now for the other problems he had we are sorry for his bad luck.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
lowrider

^^^^. Sorry doesn't buy the bacon my friend. His "bad luck" was caused by you, because you did not do the right thing. As as been said, your options were garbage. You did not step up to the plate and correct your mistake with your customer. You don't get it and that's too bad.

Lou
Old 10-06-2008, 04:47 PM
nogoodname
Banned

^^ Sevas rep points just took a hit on these forums, that's all that matters, some ppl just dont understand.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Seems to me like they di what they could. They knew that it would take too long to send him new wheels so a new lip was sent to take care of the wait. Not their fault it took his shop 10 days to install. They should pay for the install though. Just my 2 cents
Old 10-06-2008, 05:17 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I honestly don't think any of this was Sevas' fault. EXCEPT for possibly too weak of a lip and/or inner barrel.

They sent him new lip quickly. It's not Sevas' fault that the shop that HE chose was crap.

Obvioulsy the mismatched rim depth is Sevas' fault, but that's human error and they owned up to it.

This, just as the OP's topic states, is just pure bad luck.

Sevas has a history of decent customer service. their cast line of wheels has seen some problems lately, but their forged line is pretty good quality.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
damn! that's alot of rims! i bet one of those belongs to me! ha ha!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

Originally Posted by finagle69
I honestly don't think any of this was Sevas' fault. EXCEPT for possibly too weak of a lip and/or inner barrel.

They sent him new lip quickly. It's not Sevas' fault that the shop that HE chose was crap.

Obvioulsy the mismatched rim depth is Sevas' fault, but that's human error and they owned up to it.

This, just as the OP's topic states, is just pure bad luck.

Sevas has a history of decent customer service. their cast line of wheels has seen some problems lately, but their forged line is pretty good quality.

hate to agree, but well said.

Quick Reply: pure bad luck with sevas wheel