Stolen Over Night

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 01:06 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, so sorry. It sucks to see a crippled G like that with no legs to run on. But it pisses me off at the same time......this is emotionally confusing.....

Like everyone said, I'd set up some surveillance because the thieves might check back to see if you got new rims for them to steal again. Also local listings for people that are selling those wheels.

Your dealership is trying to rip you off, no way do those wheels cost 4700, not even with the TPMS. I think there's a place selling the TPMS for 40 each.

If you're really set on the OEM wheels, let me know. I can look into selling mine sooner and get some aftermarkets........

What's your address, I think I'll send you a get well card, haha.

*gets in his G to buy a card and 20 different sets of wheel locks*
Old 05-17-2008, 01:09 AM
BiskitG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*gets in his G to buy a card and 20 different sets of wheel locks*[/QUOTE]

^LOL
and I'm right behind you!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:47 AM
Motor25

Originally Posted by Pms1212
Hey guys/girls. Wasn't going to post this but if I can help anybobody else in this situation. Went to bed around 1:00 a.m and at 5:00 a.m my husband went out to go to work and saw that all 4 tires and rims were stolen off the car. The car was in my driveway. F**king thiefs came basically right up to the front door as I park my car all the way up in my driveway. The even brought there own bricks with them to put the car on when they were done. I was totally shocked to see this. I couldn't believe it. Called the police and made a report for my insurance company and they tell me that they get calls everyday day in reference to this. I have owned new cars before and never, never had this happened to me before.
So in the mean time I call the dealer to find out how much to replace the tires and rims, they came back with a number of $4,700. And to boot if I want to replace the stock rims and tires, they have to be ordered. Don't have them in stock. I am still in shock over this whole ordeal. I don't know if anybody has had this done to them, but if you have I feel your pain. Anybody else ever been in this situation.
Sorry to hear about it. I hate thieves

What part of the country aare you from anyway?

mike
Old 05-17-2008, 02:14 AM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i believe she is in the northeast, new york. can i ask you a favor? can you put the gear into first and let go of the clutch. would like to know if it would fly..heh.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:37 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
i believe she is in the northeast, new york. can i ask you a favor? can you put the gear into first and let go of the clutch. would like to know if it would fly..heh.
Gigga -> <- PMS
Old 05-17-2008, 02:44 AM
ucla bruin

^Hahahaha
Old 05-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Volant007

^ROFL ...um but on a serious note, I take it the pits live inside? If they did have a key then I do not think enough noise would have been made to wake the dogs up. I would definetly get the stock rims on ebay or here as suggested, get a motion light and cam/ but definetly put up a fence so you can let the dogs roam freely outside, they are pit bulls, no one in their right mind would walk up to the G knowing u had 3 pits.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Pms1212

you are. go cross the border again, illegal alien! i agree, the thieves that stole your rims was probably "friends" or know the dogs. or they were probably lazy bums and went to sleep. they were probably your neighbor....there are nothing but old black folks around the house so i do not have to worry that much.
I am calling all your neighbors even if they are old black folks around your house and tell them what happened to me so they can do it to you, even if they are OLD. LOL

LOL. I am going to kick your *** through this computer.

Last edited by Pms1212; 05-17-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by bboysteele
lmao, you know you laughed. If you cannot laugh after this BS stuff that happens then they win.
O.K. yes I did laugh. And your right this situation really does suck. But if I can't laugh NOW then they do win.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:11 AM
aznutx

u seem to have a good attitude! that's pretty cool considering the ordeal, i wouldnt be as jovial
go with aftermarkets. it's a good excuse to.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by aznutx
u seem to have a good attitude! that's pretty cool considering the ordeal, i wouldnt be as jovial
go with aftermarkets. it's a good excuse to.
I was totally pissed off when I walked out to see my car that morning, even when the cop pulled up in front of my house and got out of his car with a kind of smile on his face, I told him point blank, THIS IS NOT FUNNY, DON'T LAUGH. He just looked at me. But am I still pissed off, YES. But some of the comments that the G37 community have said on this board about my situation is kinda funny. They are just trying to add a little light on my PAIN and I thank them for it.......
On another note. if some people don't have locks on there wheels, try and get some, I'm not saying that they won't steel them anyway, like they did to mine, but you never know. They just wanted mine no matter what.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:20 PM
DrJones

This is insane! I feel your anger. Last year my home was burglarized and the total bill to replace everything was $14,000. Months later my convertible had its top cut..... Makes you want to go out and kick some serious ***!!

Thank god for insurance and I wish you and your G a speedy recovery.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by DrJones
This is insane! I feel your anger. Last year my home was burglarized and the total bill to replace everything was $14,000. Months later my convertible had its top cut..... Makes you want to go out and kick some serious ***!!

Thank god for insurance and I wish you and your G a speedy recovery.
That is horrible about your home. I have an alarm for my home, thank god that hasn't happened to me. Hopefully it won't. And whats funny is right next to my G I have a convertible BMW also, and nothing happened to that.
I guess my G was the only target.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:38 PM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by Pms1212
I was totally pissed off when I walked out to see my car that morning, even when the cop pulled up in front of my house and got out of his car with a kind of smile on his face, I told him point blank, THIS IS NOT FUNNY, DON'T LAUGH. He just looked at me. But am I still pissed off, YES. But some of the comments that the G37 community have said on this board about my situation is kinda funny. They are just trying to add a little light on my PAIN and I thank them for it.......
On another note. if some people don't have locks on there wheels, try and get some, I'm not saying that they won't steel them anyway, like they did to mine, but you never know. They just wanted mine no matter what.
were you pmsing at the time? the cop should have taser you, so you can be put into your woman place. ehh, i do not think i need wheel lugs on mines, if they want to steal my rims, they will steal it no matter what. what is a bunch of locks going to do to prevent these people from stealing them? if it happens, it will...
Old 05-17-2008, 01:47 PM
smoothieboy
Registered Member

wow sorry to see this happen to a fellow member...that seems odd about your dogs not barking? i have a bunch of chihuahua and once a different car/stranger that they don't know pull up into our driveway....they bark like crazy! doesn't matter what time of the day/night. hope all goes well with everything

Quick Reply: Stolen Over Night