Stolen Over Night

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:25 PM
G35_Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PMS: That is FRICKEN NUTS!!! OMG, I can't believe my eyes. Hey do you think your dogs possibly knew the thieves and maybe that's why they didn't bark? Maybe knew them from the neighborhood or maybe they fed them food?

I so feel your pain.

Edited: To correct the spelling. Geez... I sound like a foreigner. hehe

Last edited by G35_Diva; 05-17-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Pms1212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_Diva
PMS: That is F'in NUTS!!! OMG, I can't believe my eyes. Hey do you think your dogs possible new the thieves and maybe that's why they didn't bark? Maybe knew them from the neighborhood or maybe they feed them food?

I so feel your pain.
I hope that's not the case because I am pissed off to begin with, and if I ever find out that it's someone I know, I really don't know what would happen. Can even think about that. I just hope it's someone that I don't know.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:11 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry to hear about this PMS. Just a question though, was there anything wrong with the bolts? Usually they have to cut the bolt when you have a locking lugnut unless they have a key. I cannot see the pics so I am just wondering because that should let you know if they have a key or not. If you are getting insurance money to pay for it then like everyone here said buy some off here from someone or buy on ebay. Better yet, I know you like stock, buy aftermarket if you can find a design that you like because they usually are better since they should be lighter. Just a thought.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by bboysteele
Sorry to hear about this PMS. Just a question though, was there anything wrong with the bolts? Usually they have to cut the bolt when you have a locking lugnut unless they have a key. I cannot see the pics so I am just wondering because that should let you know if they have a key or not. If you are getting insurance money to pay for it then like everyone here said buy some off here from someone or buy on ebay. Better yet, I know you like stock, buy aftermarket if you can find a design that you like because they usually are better since they should be lighter. Just a thought.
I'll have to ask my husband about that. He's the one that picked up the bolts that were left in the driveway.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
nogoodname
Banned

if they were to cut it, it would be mad loud in the middle of the night when its super quiet, i'm sure they had the Key, every nissan/infiniti has the same one that comes with the car

for the thieves, its just buy one Key and steal all the nissan/infiniti rims
Old 05-16-2008, 11:05 PM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by G35_Diva
PMS: That is F'in NUTS!!! OMG, I can't believe my eyes. Hey do you think your dogs possibly knew the thieves and maybe that's why they didn't bark? Maybe knew them from the neighborhood or maybe they fed them food?

I so feel your pain.

Edited: To correct the spelling. Geez... I sound like a foreigner. hehe
you are. go cross the border again, illegal alien! i agree, the thieves that stole your rims was probably "friends" or know the dogs. or they were probably lazy bums and went to sleep. they were probably your neighbor....there are nothing but old black folks around the house so i do not have to worry that much.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:22 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow that so sucks... Sorry to hear that...

I bet they came by the night before and checked your locks out and either gota a key or figured a way to get them off....

wow... I have no locks... going to get some asap.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:27 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Where do you live again, Max? lol I kid, I kid...
Old 05-16-2008, 11:55 PM
GiGGaplease

im with your bboy, want to split it up 50/50? we both can get a pretty penny.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
im with your bboy, want to split it up 50/50? we both can get a pretty penny.
bboy and GiGGa, bad bad bad. I am going to have nightmares to begin with, now that both of you said what you said, now definite nightmares........................................ ................................... you guys s**k. j/k
Old 05-17-2008, 12:07 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

lmao, you know you laughed. If you cannot laugh after this BS stuff that happens then they win.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:11 AM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Keep your eye on ebay.... if a set comes up in your local area with no lugs, ask for local pick up.... if they have no G, but have wheels........ hmmmm.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by RYs06MT
Keep your eye on ebay.... if a set comes up in your local area with no lugs, ask for local pick up.... if they have no G, but have wheels........ hmmmm.
I already checked on ebay, they only have 1 complete set and its in Cailfornia. It says brand new but you can see its been on a car. It also states that the sensors also come with the set.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:56 AM
shmad

^^u check craigslist? they could be on there.

i just checked it in NYC (i think ur from around here if i recall correctly) and there is a set of 08rims w/ tpms but it was put for sale on the 13th. it doesnt say if they are 19s. i dont think they are yours, but here is the link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pts/679048459.html
if this happened to me and i found the guys, i'd def do something that'll land me in jail for a couple years. the scene in Reservoir Dogs w/ the cop comes to mind....

Last edited by shmad; 05-17-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:01 AM
BiskitG37

Wow!
PMS, sorry to hear about your stolen wheels, that just plain sucks. It probably happened when everyone in your house was sleeping for awhile - even the dogs. If they are really quiet, and know what they are doing, the dogs won't hear them, especially if they are sleeping in a back bedroom (I have 2 really protective dogs myself). So I don't think it's anyone u know....
I also love the stock wheels/rims, and really didn't think they would be stolen. Thought everyone would go after the aftermarket upgrades, but guess not. Now I'm going to be looking for an aftermarket set of lug locks.
Anyone have any suggestions on secure brands??

Quick Reply: Stolen Over Night