bump,,,, where are the pictures?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:37 AM
izzy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where are the pics?!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Mestizo

Sorry guys, havent gave an update in a min....been going through so much BS with this vendor and im currently on a rampage to make sure they know im not messin w/ them anymore. To make a long story short, the tracking number they gave me showed the estimated delivery date for 5/23. Needless to say, that day, the wheels never came, so i contacted Fed Ex customer service and they told me the labels were made but they never recieved ANY packages to be shipped. The vendor (VQ Motoring) swears up and down that they have been shipped and they are doing everything in thier power to track it down so they can get it to me....so its a waiting game now.....gggrrrrr....for future reference, anyone who plans on purchasing some new shoes for tha G, please DO NOT do business with VQ Motoring. I will post pix of the Maya's when they get here i promise!!! .....if they ever get here....
Old 05-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Kessel

Hope you don't get screwed.. don't do business with "Enduro MTS" either.
Make sure you can cancel and get your money back through your cc company. If they don't get there within a time period, you don't have to worry.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:23 PM
Mestizo

Originally Posted by RANC3R
Hope you don't get screwed.. don't do business with "Enduro MTS" either.
Make sure you can cancel and get your money back through your cc company. If they don't get there within a time period, you don't have to worry.
Well, lucky for me i purchased these on my credit card. My bank is really good and all i have to do is make a phone call to let them know what happened and they will reverse the charges on the spot due to no product was provided. With that being said, i really do want these wheels though so ill wait just a little bit longer....LOL
Old 05-28-2008, 06:20 PM
izzy21

Sorry you're going through this. I think what happened is they lied about having them in stock so you would put an order in. They probably thought they could get the wheels in and out to you before it took too long. They came up with a phony tracking number to quiet you for a while and now they still don't have the wheels in. Sux!!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:56 PM
nestle_!9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oww mestizo ,,, they didnt deliver them yet huh? SUX! i thought you only forgot to post them
Old 05-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Kuz

Can you cancel your order? Or is it pretty much a waiting game now, because they don't give refunds? If they do, check out D2 Autosport.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Mestizo

Well guys, i got some good news...from what they are telling me, my shipment got mixed up somehow to Canada...(BS) but anyways, he said he got two of my wheels back which they repackaged and shipped out to me but they are still waiting for the other two wheels which should be there shortly...He gave me a NEW tracking number this time for the first two wheels and THANK GOD the tracking number shows legit status of the shipment and the 1st 2 wheels will be here on Tuesday....*sigh* We shall see how long it takes the other 2 to follow, ill keep you posted, thanks guys.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Well any news is good news but its going to be sooo agravating to have 2 nice new wheels starring at you while you wait for the other 2 to come.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:11 PM
nestle_!9

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Well any news is good news but its going to be sooo agravating to have 2 nice new wheels starring at you while you wait for the other 2 to come.
x2 ,, that wait will choke me!
Old 05-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Mestizo

^ Aint that the truth! After what i been through w/ these people im just happy to actually know that im getting them.............................................. .................................................. .............................................final ly!!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
nestle_!9

Originally Posted by Mestizo
^ Aint that the truth! After what i been through w/ these people im just happy to actually know that im getting them.............................................. .................................................. .............................................final ly!!!!
hahah ,, i feel for you bro ,, atleast youll have the two rims already ,,, mine are not even here! will you drop your car?
Old 05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Mestizo

I know i eventually will want to drop it so that there is no gap but it probably wont be for a while. Nestle !9, When are your wheels coming?
Old 05-29-2008, 05:33 PM
nestle_!9

from highend ,,, so im safe ,, ehheh the shop is in national city

Quick Reply: Maya MRS on order!