Maya MRS on order!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice... Look good. Can't wait to see them on.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:00 PM
DrJones

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is a 350Z in my complex with those exact wheels. Very nice. I'll try and snap a photo...
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Mestizo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DrJones
There is a 350Z in my complex with those exact wheels. Very nice. I'll try and snap a photo...
Please do!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Mestizo

Does anyone know how the transfer of the TPMS is done to aftermarket wheels?
Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Mestizo

!!!UPDATE!!!So ive been waiting for this company i ordered my wheels from to give me a tracking number....(they should of been shipped out last week) so i shoot them an email to request a tracking # and this was the reply back, "Hey Ryan,
Your wheels are currently being resealed. Since they were sitting for so long one of them had a leak through the seal. No biggy its just usually a 2 day process. This happens sometimes to multi piece wheels. We will give you a tracking number as soon as it becomes avaiable to us." Now does this sound like BS to you? I personally have not heard of anything like that myself but just wanted to see if anyone else knows anything about a leak through the seal? I dont know if they are talking bout the wheels or the tires....? Hopefully the tires that they are sending me aint boo-boo!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Sounds a little starnge to me but at least they are staying in contact. I like those wheels allot. I am a big Maya fan myself.

StillBallin, what color is your car and what offset are your STM? I have the same set you copy cat.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Mestizo

So i asked them exactly which seal the leak was coming from and his reply was "yes. one of the 3 piece area. Just has happened in the past to me when i have a multi piece wheel sitting for a while. Nothing to worry about." Still didnt fully answer my question but im gonna give them the benefit of the doubt for now and we shall see what happens...if they aren't shipped out to me by WED then they are pulling my chain. VQ motoring is a pretty big company so im not worried too much but u never know these days.....
Old 05-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Kuz

Originally Posted by Mestizo
!!!UPDATE!!!So ive been waiting for this company i ordered my wheels from to give me a tracking number....(they should of been shipped out last week) so i shoot them an email to request a tracking # and this was the reply back, "Hey Ryan,
Your wheels are currently being resealed. Since they were sitting for so long one of them had a leak through the seal. No biggy its just usually a 2 day process. This happens sometimes to multi piece wheels. We will give you a tracking number as soon as it becomes avaiable to us." Now does this sound like BS to you? I personally have not heard of anything like that myself but just wanted to see if anyone else knows anything about a leak through the seal? I dont know if they are talking bout the wheels or the tires....? Hopefully the tires that they are sending me aint boo-boo!
They are talking about the wheels since they are multi-piece. Doesn't sound like a big deal and it looks like they are looking out for you. I think two extra days wait is worth getting the quality wheels you ordered. Congrats, can't wait to see them on!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:51 PM
2PWsports

Hello all this is actually my first time writing on this forum but let me say that the answer to your question is that's bs maya wheels are welded theres no silicone seal like asanti wheels or hre's and what i meant by silicone seal is where the lip is joined to the barrel so yea there stalling.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Mestizo

Originally Posted by 2PWsports
Hello all this is actually my first time writing on this forum but let me say that the answer to your question is that's bs maya wheels are welded theres no silicone seal like asanti wheels or hre's and what i meant by silicone seal is where the lip is joined to the barrel so yea there stalling.
Damm bro, thnx for the info....There's not really much i can do though so if it starts getting too rediculous then ill tear em up, thnx for the expertise though....Oh by the way....how do you know about the Maya wheels being welded?

Last edited by Mestizo; 05-12-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Mestizo

damm.....look what i just pulled up about the company i ordered my rims from...grrrrr...anyone ever heard anything about these guys?

Company Report Details

VQ Motoring
10605 NW 53rd St
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 746-4025
Company
Rating
D
Rating Explanation:
The rating the Better Business Bureau assigns a business is determined by our composite score of such factors as its type of business, length of time in business, compliance ...

» Full Rating Explanation

Company Profile
DBA: VQ Motoring
Other DBAs: VQ Motoring

Address: 10605 NW 53rd St
Sunrise, FL 33351 Other Addresses: 10605 NW 53rd St
Sunrise, FL 33351

Primary Phone: (954) 746-4025 Other Phone Numbers: (954) 746-4025

Primary Fax: Other Fax Numbers:
Primary Contact:
Other Contacts:

Company ID: 11012392
Business Start Date:
BBB Created Record on: 7/18/2007

Nature of Business:

This company's nature of business is Automobile Parts and Supplies Wholesale

Bureau Membership
This company is not a member of the Better Business Bureau. This fact does not disparage the company in any way.

Licensing and Bonding Information
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

BBB Comments and Analysis
We have no further comment about this company’s business practices or analysis of its offer that may assist you in your consideration of this company.

Complaint Closing Statistics
The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

No. of Cmpl Type of Response
0 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
0 Making a partial refund
1 Agreeing to perform according to their contract
0 Refusing to make an adjustment
0 Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement
1 Unanswered
0 Unassigned
2Total
Old 05-14-2008, 01:11 AM
2PWsports

I had a wheel and tire shop for a while and just so you know they use a middle man who is the actually a wholesale company called good roads there also in florida near by this shop your dealing with there not direct with maya actually dazz motorsports there the importers of the maya wheels.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:32 AM
nestle_!9

hei mestizo ,, you are in national city correct? ,,
Old 05-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Mestizo

Originally Posted by nestle_!9
hei mestizo ,, you are in national city correct? ,,
actually Chula Vista...where u at?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Mestizo

Originally Posted by 2PWsports
I had a wheel and tire shop for a while and just so you know they use a middle man who is the actually a wholesale company called good roads there also in florida near by this shop your dealing with there not direct with maya actually dazz motorsports there the importers of the maya wheels.
Yea, i knew they got it from Dazz but from what i was told, they had the set that i ordered already in thier warehouse from a customer that attempted to purchase it but backed out....sounds like they were lying big time but if its not shipped out by tomorrow, im gonna raise hell. Good lookin out guyz....i just want my maya's!

Quick Reply: Maya MRS on order!