VOLK GTC's Gold....pics inside!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
would it be possible to get a pic of the inner lining?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:26 AM
symalik
Registered Member

yea Sharif, if possible can you please post pics of what you modified in the front and rear liners to avoid rubbing or even for safety reasons? That would be great!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:08 AM
camp3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dayum bro....that is pure fire!!! Very nice job!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:49 AM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by symalik
yea Sharif, if possible can you please post pics of what you modified in the front and rear liners to avoid rubbing or even for safety reasons? That would be great!!!
I will take some pics of the inner liner (rear), on the next car we do. Keep in mind, my car is super low, so a little trimming is prudent. With a normal 1 inch drop, you wont need a trim at all.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:47 PM
maxipad96

Sharif loves dem volks.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:13 AM
LightningG37

Originally Posted by sharif@forged
I will take some pics of the inner liner (rear), on the next car we do. Keep in mind, my car is super low, so a little trimming is prudent. With a normal 1 inch drop, you wont need a trim at all.
Looks jacked up compare to my car LOL.

Looks awesome bro, now you're 20" supercar pimp, I told you that 20s were the way to go!

Have you decided for sure if you are going to put the H Techs on yet? I know your wheels are wider then mine but how do they compare as far as the "relative" offset, pretty close?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:03 PM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LightningG37
Looks jacked up compare to my car LOL.

Looks awesome bro, now you're 20" supercar pimp, I told you that 20s were the way to go!

Have you decided for sure if you are going to put the H Techs on yet? I know your wheels are wider then mine but how do they compare as far as the "relative" offset, pretty close?
haha...yeah..they look a lot better than my 19's. I will probbaly just wait until we get the BC coilovers here, and then install those later.

When I did the math, I think our offset width packages are within spitting distance of each other.

Do me a favor, and can you measure the distsance between the between the edge of your fender, and the ground..both front and rear? I want to see how my overall ride height compares to yours.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:48 PM
LightningG37

haha...yeah..they look a lot better than my 19's. I will probbaly just wait until we get the BC coilovers here, and then install those later.

When I did the math, I think our offset width packages are within spitting distance of each other.

Do me a favor, and can you measure the distsance between the between the edge of your fender, and the ground..both front and rear? I want to see how my overall ride height compares to yours.
yeah, you read my mind, I'm curious too..I'll measure in the AM and send you the specs. out.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:19 AM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

yeah, you read my mind, I'm curious too..I'll measure in the AM and send you the specs. out.
haha..I just reread my post. I really need to slow down and proof read my posts.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:39 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Bet you cant wait to see some BCs huh?
Guess we can learn about them together!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:46 AM
TerribleONE453

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
HURRY!!! ^ lol
Old 04-13-2008, 03:46 AM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
so those tire sizes worked out huh? I have the same sizes but in 19 for my wheels... good to hear you didnt have any issue with the braket. i know we were going back and forth weather or not i would need to grind this down. but if your having no issues with those tire sizes i should be good..... I'm hoping my wheels are in this next mother load.....
Attached Thumbnails VOLK GTC's Gold....pics inside!-cimg1878.jpg   VOLK GTC's Gold....pics inside!-cimg1881.jpg   VOLK GTC's Gold....pics inside!-cimg1882.jpg  
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 AM
urneighborhood

heya, how much you get those for?? GTC's are always under my consideration, but i think i might only go for 19's..btw, nice job done, my 37 is white, and i want gun metal GTCs on them
Old 04-13-2008, 11:31 AM
LightningG37

Front Drivers and Front Passenger are at 25 9/16"
Drivers Rear is at 25 14/16"; Passenger Rear at 25 13/16"

This was measured on level ground, with the tape straight up, aligned with the center cap and with just under half a tank of gas. I think an extra 1/2" inch would be about perfect. I practically got pulled over yesterday by a guy in an RX8 trying to tell me how awesome he thought the drop was..it rocks ..too bad it also rubs

Okay, I did my part, now I want to know what your's is at with the STechs.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:59 PM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Front Drivers and Front Passenger are at 25 9/16"
Drivers Rear is at 25 14/16"; Passenger Rear at 25 13/16"

This was measured on level ground, with the tape straight up, aligned with the center cap and with just under half a tank of gas. I think an extra 1/2" inch would be about perfect. I practically got pulled over yesterday by a guy in an RX8 trying to tell me how awesome he thought the drop was..it rocks ..too bad it also rubs

Okay, I did my part, now I want to know what your's is at with the STechs.
OK...measuring now...hang on..I was gone this weekend.

Quick Reply: VOLK GTC's Gold....pics inside!