VPP Purchasing VPP Purchasing

Another VPP Story

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 01:07 AM
pcampos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Another VPP Story

Whats up fellas I just purchased my Amythest Graphite 08 G37 6MT with premium package, splash guards, trunk mat, and cargo net for 40K OTD. Ohh by the way I am in SOCAL. I purchased at Infiniti of Montclair and they were great to deal with. They did not mess around with the VPP program answered any questions. If you are looking to use the VPP program check them out. IM if you have any questions. Later!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:31 AM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
congrats man. i hope to join you within a week, maybe even tomorrow. has anyone dealt with riverside infiniti w/ VPP? that's my closest dealer. the other ones im considering are tustin and south bay.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:38 AM
pcampos

Infiniti of Montclair should not be that far if Riverside is close to you. Check them out!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 AM
iko

VPP is so nice, isn't it? It's comforting to not have to haggle for a fair deal on car. congrats!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM
The1andOnly

Originally Posted by pcampos
Whats up fellas I just purchased my Amythest Graphite 08 G37 6MT with premium package, splash guards, trunk mat, and cargo net for 40K OTD. Ohh by the way I am in SOCAL. I purchased at Infiniti of Montclair and they were great to deal with. They did not mess around with the VPP program answered any questions. If you are looking to use the VPP program check them out. IM if you have any questions. Later!
Who did you speak to at Infiniti of Montclair? I'm wanna trade in my G35 and lease G37, and they were one of the dealers that I was gonna visit first.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:11 PM
iko

Originally Posted by The1andOnly
Who did you speak to at Infiniti of Montclair? I'm wanna trade in my G35 and lease G37, and they were one of the dealers that I was gonna visit first.
If you're gonna do VPP you might consider selling your G35 rather than doing a trade-in.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:37 PM
The1andOnly

I don't think i'm eligible for VPP. I just wanted to know who he worked with at Montclair. I'm actually working on a good deal right now with at Infiniti of Fairfield, but they're not replying that quickly. Plus, I live in Socal and if I got the same deal or very close to the offer I'm getting now, I'll just keep it local so I don't have to go up north to get my car.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:39 PM
junyea

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Recommend South Bay Infiniti

Originally Posted by chasemyaccord
congrats man. i hope to join you within a week, maybe even tomorrow. has anyone dealt with riverside infiniti w/ VPP? that's my closest dealer. the other ones im considering are tustin and south bay.
I got my G37 from South Bay Infiniti on Monday, 11/12/07. The haggling as far as VPP. Alex Shin was the sales guy, Jeff was the sales mgr, and Allen was the financing guy. All three were totally cool. I would recommend them.

I told them about the people in the G37 forums. He knew about this, and 3 guys have purchased their cars from there.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:21 PM
ucla bruin

One thing about South Bay Infiniti though......DO NOT waste your time with anyone else other than the 3 guys junyea mentioned, they'll rip your nuts off and make you feel guilty afterwards. I don't want to mention names but definitely don't bother unless you specifically ask for Alex.

That or be 100% thorough in your research and have prices matched before you even walk in so if they try to lie to you, you can shove it up their ***.

On another note: Cerritos and Santa Monica are both excellent in treating their customers with respect and honesty. I can recommend a few names from those places if anyone's looking to buy in the area.

Last edited by ucla bruin; 11-17-2007 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
SLaPiNFuNK

Give me a PM and I can help you out very well with Riverside INFINITI
Old 11-18-2007, 05:21 AM
chasemyaccord

I went today. I got some guy from Nissan who helped me out, he was pretty cool. I also had a couple other guys from Riverside Infiniti who were very helpful and polite. RIght now, I am debating whether I want OB or AG for exterior color. I'm gonna sleep on it. Anyway, they've been very helpful, and my experience has been splendid so far.

Does anyone have any justification for which color they recommend and why?
Old 11-18-2007, 08:50 AM
iko

RIght now, I am debating whether I want OB or AG for exterior color. I'm gonna sleep on it. Anyway, they've been very helpful, and my experience has been splendid so far.

Does anyone have any justification for which color they recommend and why?
Black Obsidian = swirl marks. Great color but be prepared.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:11 AM
pcampos

Ask for Joddie or David Joe if you are looking to use VPP at Infiniti of Montclair!
Old 11-21-2007, 11:00 AM
new_guy

hey ucla bruin, who would you recommend dealing with at cerritos and santa monica. any experience dealing with nichole from santa monica?
Old 11-21-2007, 01:20 PM
ucla bruin

Hey new guy,

Cerritos:
I spoke with Ibeh, Alex (I think that's his name, 23 yr old Asian guy), and Juan, and the floor sales manager Carlos. They're all pretty nice people to deal with. Ibeh, in particular was very friendly and willing to help. Ibeh is the internet sales guy I think. Alex is very straight forward, no BS. Juan is nice but there's a certain amount of salemanship in him. Another sales manager's name is Bob, also very nice guy, I've only spoken to him on the phone. If you're already done with your research, call them up and tell them the price you're looking to pay and ask them to find your car for you.

Santa Monica:
I spoke with Aaron, David, and Tom (Elizabeth, but she's finance). All three are extremely nice and very willing to help. They have an excellent team. David is the (internet) sales manager I think. I complimented them on their great customer service. If you mention my name and they'll probably remember me.

Where do you live and how much are you looking to pay?

Last edited by ucla bruin; 11-21-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Another VPP Story