FOrza 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 10:10 PM
wakeboardr116

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Wezbian
Why oh why do i own a ps3??!!?!?
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mZMClPxpkk&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mZMClPxpkk&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
Old 09-26-2009, 11:20 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Has anyone notice that G has top secret hood painted IP on there?
Old 09-26-2009, 11:25 PM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
wow..those Z and G 'crossover' scenes were hot
Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
wakeboardr116

Just dl'd the demo. The game play and graphics are pretty sick, but the demo itself isnt all that great. Only 4 cars to drive on 1 stinkin track. And whats even worse is you gotta have a freakin gold membership to dl game demos. WTF? So i had to pay 10 bucks just to play the damn thing.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:17 PM
MR.SKYLINE370GT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forza is tryin sooooo hard but it will still fail...look inside the 370z as it was driving and the details were horrible !!!! Forza tried to make the outside sceen clip of the tress and mountains like GT has been doinggg lol !!!! I'll give it to them for putting the little bodykits on the Z and the G and that nice little drift skit ! BUT just wait ! When GT5 comes out wezbain will feel salty he said that..and that GT5 clip wakeboard116 posted is the definition of graphics !!!! are people blind or what??? TAKE A CLOSE LOOK ! wezbian....bro cmon now why would you say why do i own a ps3? lol bro open your eyes....6 360's a day go back to microsoft here by my house at the fedex...A DAY !!!!!! When i owned my 5th one from returning them, the girls at the fedex knew the box as i walked in the door...i didnt even make to the counter and they were laughin, talkin bout...360 huh?? i was wtf ! so microsoft sent me the 5th one and i sold it like almost 3 years ago and bought the master of all systems ! they will never be better then Sony...! GT has 50 million copies sold....all the Forza's have sold 5 million total...you tell me the odds brotha ! http://www.gtplanet.net/ click that link and enjoy !

Last edited by MR.SKYLINE370GT; 09-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 PM
wakeboardr116

Alot of that is very true. BUT, we don't know if those clips will be the same as the final release or if they are still improving on details and things. Thats the case for alot of games. They just want to make sure all the physical components are working properly and once thats sorted out they finish fine tuning the details and everything. Also, tell me, how long have the been working on GT5? For like what 2 years+ now? After all that time lets just hope it really does end up being the greatest racing simulator of all time, of all time!! Also, how long has the GT series been out? Since like what 1997? And they (as of now) have 2 more games than the forza series. Forzas only been out since 05. Of course GT is gonna have more copies sold.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Keng

Demo is always available to Gold member then 2 weeks(? don't know the exact time, I always had Gold member) later it's available for Silver.

GT's physic is laughable compare to Forza.

Forza 3 does 360 physic calculations a second and this series they are adding tire flexing into the physic calculation.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:11 PM
plaztikman

love the fanboy battle heatin up haha... i'm all about gt5 IF they ever stop delaying and actually decide to release it...until then i will enjoy forza 3 (and probably forza 4) haha lets face it, sony dopped the ball this generation. i have both systems and the ps3 is certainly nicer at alot of things and a hell of a lot more reliable... but whenever a multi-platform game releases i have to get the 360 version cuz its usually better and LIVE kicks @ss
Old 09-28-2009, 06:35 PM
MR.SKYLINE370GT

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
Alot of that is very true. BUT, we don't know if those clips will be the same as the final release or if they are still improving on details and things. Thats the case for alot of games. They just want to make sure all the physical components are working properly and once thats sorted out they finish fine tuning the details and everything. Also, tell me, how long have the been working on GT5? For like what 2 years+ now? After all that time lets just hope it really does end up being the greatest racing simulator of all time, of all time!! Also, how long has the GT series been out? Since like what 1997? And they (as of now) have 2 more games than the forza series. Forzas only been out since 05. Of course GT is gonna have more copies sold.
Those clips are all in game renderings of the car, you can search GTplanet.com for those pics and details. Also GT5 was being worked on since GT4, but unlike Forza PD was working on a portable GT PSP game. Two projects compared to 1 project of just small add ons that being Forza. GT5 has double to triple the polygons used in Forza, but the Forza nor Microsoft mention that. All cars get damage in GT5 and there WILL be fully customizable visual mods in GT5. Forza came out now going 3 times since GT4 and they still haven't sold more then GT1 back in the 90's.Sales show GT5 is the best SIM out there Forza fanboys if you have good mathematics skills you can use them here.

GT sales Game Search on VGChartz.com

Forza VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor

GT5 FTW
Old 09-28-2009, 06:47 PM
plaztikman

no one denies gt's domination in the 90's...but thats just it...the 90s... when everyone had ps1 and then when everyone had ps2....but now things are very different... forza 3 will sell more copies than gt5 simply because twice as many people have 360 and 100% of them actually use it for games rather than just a blu-ray player... still, i will own both games and i will enjoy both games
Old 09-28-2009, 07:07 PM
MR.SKYLINE370GT

Originally Posted by plaztikman
no one denies gt's domination in the 90's...but thats just it...the 90s... when everyone had ps1 and then when everyone had ps2....but now things are very different... forza 3 will sell more copies than gt5 simply because twice as many people have 360 and 100% of them actually use it for games rather than just a blu-ray player... still, i will own both games and i will enjoy both games
That's clearly your opinion and not a fact so your words really don't matter on the blu ray part. Most 360 owners at the launch said HD DVD was better then Blu Ray, and when that failed at 10 to 1 odds the excuse changed to PS3 owners use it only for blu ray. So 6 returns a day at one store doesn't count and your fact that there's twice the amount of 360 owners. So there's 50 million 360 owners since the number you said is twice the amount of PS3's I think your confusing your Xbox for the Wii my friend. PS1 and PS2 like PS3 are all enhanced systems of their times, GT5 is the first release on PS3 and you have had a Forza 2 on 360 w/o a GT launch in next gen, and only sold 4 million. Good remark my friend, GT5 prologue (3 million) nearly sold as much as Forza 2 full game.

Denial is inevitable
Old 09-28-2009, 07:10 PM
wakeboardr116

Originally Posted by MR.SKYLINE370GT
Those clips are all in game renderings of the car, you can search GTplanet.com for those pics and details. Also GT5 was being worked on since GT4, but unlike Forza PD was working on a portable GT PSP game. Two projects compared to 1 project of just small add ons that being Forza. GT5 has double to triple the polygons used in Forza, but the Forza nor Microsoft mention that. All cars get damage in GT5 and there WILL be fully customizable visual mods in GT5. Forza came out now going 3 times since GT4 and they still haven't sold more then GT1 back in the 90's.Sales show GT5 is the best SIM out there Forza fanboys if you have good mathematics skills you can use them here.

GT sales Game Search on VGChartz.com

Forza VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor

GT5 FTW
I wasn't talking about the clips of GT5. I was talking about the ones of Forza you were talking about. As far as anyone knows, those could have still been a work in progress. I just played the demo and the in-car graphics were much better than those clips.

Word, IMO the 360 is still the better all around gaming platform with its amount of titles and all the LIVE capibilities. I will still buy both games and they will both have their own benifits.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:13 PM
MR.SKYLINE370GT

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
I wasn't talking about the clips of GT5. I was talking about the ones of Forza you were talking about. As far as anyone knows, those could have still been a work in progress. I just played the demo and the in-car graphics were much better than those clips.

Word, IMO the 360 is still the better all around gaming platform with its amount of titles and all the LIVE capibilities. I will still buy both games and they will both have their own benifits.
Good for you, nobody is stopping you to pay to play for the same games I have.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:05 AM
plaztikman

Originally Posted by MR.SKYLINE370GT
That's clearly your opinion and not a fact so your words really don't matter on the blu ray part. Most 360 owners at the launch said HD DVD was better then Blu Ray, and when that failed at 10 to 1 odds the excuse changed to PS3 owners use it only for blu ray. So 6 returns a day at one store doesn't count and your fact that there's twice the amount of 360 owners. So there's 50 million 360 owners since the number you said is twice the amount of PS3's I think your confusing your Xbox for the Wii my friend. PS1 and PS2 like PS3 are all enhanced systems of their times, GT5 is the first release on PS3 and you have had a Forza 2 on 360 w/o a GT launch in next gen, and only sold 4 million. Good remark my friend, GT5 prologue (3 million) nearly sold as much as Forza 2 full game.

Denial is inevitable
bro, facts are there...right now in the U.S ps3 sales are 9.5 million vs 18.4M 360.. everytime microsoft sends out a replacement doesn't count as a sale....i also based my statement on attach rate, which is higher on 360 than both wii and ps3... n yes it is only an opinion that ps3 is more of a blu ray player than a game system but most of the people i know with ps3 use it more for bluray than games, myself included. i actually believe its the best one out there, and again its a great, much more reliable, machine... when sony gets its act together and stops postponing releases, i will go pick up games like gt5 and God of War
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 AM
MR.SKYLINE370GT

bro, facts are there...right now in the U.S ps3 sales are 9.5 million vs 18.4M 360.. everytime microsoft sends out a replacement doesn't count as a sale....i also based my statement on attach rate, which is higher on 360 than both wii and ps3... n yes it is only an opinion that ps3 is more of a blu ray player than a game system but most of the people i know with ps3 use it more for bluray than games, myself included. i actually believe its the best one out there, and again its a great, much more reliable, machine... when sony gets its act together and stops postponing releases, i will go pick up games like gt5 and God of War
The attach rate is is going to change, since the slim came out and both consoles are sitting at the same price look for it to land on Sony's side. Sony has the benefit when it comes down to PS3's and 360's life cycle. PS3's library of games continues to expand and the surging Slim in sales will close that gap between the two systems, it's only a matter of time. As far as reliable goes that is one point I have to argue. With the fact that the 360 failure rate was over 50% this system is no where going to survive long term. The sales show PS3 sold 1 million units in 3 weeks, thus far being the best sold console since PS2 in a short spam of time. As well PS3 is outselling the 360 and Wii, in the U.S., Japan, and worldwide. PS3 exclusives are starting to out number 360's, and most PS3 exclusives we're praised more then 360's.

The attach rate means nothing after the life cycle of the 360 starts to die off, and you know what it's starting to show. BTW PS3 blu ray is no where near being the best on the market, it's probably the more reliable blu ray simply because it plays games.

Last edited by MR.SKYLINE370GT; 09-29-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Quick Reply: FOrza 3