High End G37 Twin Turbo...

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Sweeet P

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know what kind of rims those are?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
JonnyOzero3

I have a lot of thoughts and comments about the exterior and interior of that vehicle, but if it's as fast as I assume it to be with that engine build, all I'll say is, "cool, show me some time slips".

That said, I think the smooth update rate of an analog tach is one million times better than something digital anyday, fast car or not.

Okay, I can't hold my tongue...I wouldn't be caught dead driving that. The exterior is forgivable all things considered, but the interior is an abomination and whomever designed it should be kicked out of the gene pool.

Yup...definitely couldn't hold my tongue. I still appreciate the speed of the build though - anyone know how fast it really is?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JonnyOzero3
I have a lot of thoughts and comments about the exterior and interior of that vehicle, but if it's as fast as I assume it to be with that engine build, all I'll say is, "cool, show me some time slips".

That said, I think the smooth update rate of an analog tach is one million times better than something digital anyday, fast car or not.

Okay, I can't hold my tongue...I wouldn't be caught dead driving that. The exterior is forgivable all things considered, but the interior is an abomination and whomever designed it should be kicked out of the gene pool.

Yup...definitely couldn't hold my tongue.
Owned lol, well I doubt you'll ever see timeslips for this car as it's going to be considered a showcar, not a track car.

I do hate that though, spending all that money on performance and power, and not even using it lol.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:05 PM
greggv

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that car looks and sounds like it should be in the scrap yard. sorry if I offend anyone, but why would anyone want to ruin a really nice car like that??? it certainly can't qualify as a sleeper, or low profile, and I would doubt it is fast enough to warrant all that junk hanging on it. High end???***** please!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:00 PM
MoDat

why is everyone getting soo worked up?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:12 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MoDat
why is everyone getting soo worked up?
People love to sip on some hatorade....
Old 07-25-2008, 12:59 AM
PhukenA

Originally Posted by greggv
that car looks and sounds like it should be in the scrap yard. sorry if I offend anyone, but why would anyone want to ruin a really nice car like that??? it certainly can't qualify as a sleeper, or low profile, and I would doubt it is fast enough to warrant all that junk hanging on it. High end???***** please!
"High end???? ***** Please!!!" Prior to saying things like this you may want to note that the name of this guys shop who built this SHOW CAR is named, (you guessed it!!!) High End performance. Get a clue, its not a sleeper, or low profile...its a SHOW CAR......And if you had everyone and their mother offering you cash to build a car like this, you would understand why a "really nice car is runied like that"

Last edited by PhukenA; 07-25-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:00 AM
PhukenA

^^^ Now everyone stop gettting all worked up
Old 07-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Buddy Revell

Smile

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Are you guys to ignorant to figure out this is a Show car? Its made to be eye catching... make magazines... and gain attention. The TT build is insanely BEAUTIFUL... Its the Best yet... The outside is not suppose to be made to eveyones tastes... its suppose to be off the wall and over the top... This car will keep winning awards for a while...

Please releaze before you start ******* the car... realize what it is....
Well said. Agreed.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:42 AM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 46 Likes on 6 Posts
Sorry to say but the word "show" doesn't excuse what they did with this car. I just can't get the word "why' outta my head. Why would they do this? Show or no show, they hacked and tore up a beautiful machine, and all they do is take it around and let people look at it!! This is insane. I would defend this car if it wasn't a show car, if some kid put the money and effort into making this thing, and it was his style and he loved it, that would be great. But some company just took a g!ant **** on themselve with some of the choices they made for this ride, and the fact that they can't even enjoy it, that it was all done for "show" makes me ill. There's no point to that IMO.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Buddy Revell

No point? They got exposure for themselves by landing the cover of Super Street and winning awards at two major shows they were in. What other G37s have gotten this kind of coverage in a nationally published mag? Like Max said, it was built to be one of a kind, outrageous, and get people's attention. Obviously, it's doing just that.

http://gangsta-original.com/blog/?p=546

Last edited by Buddy Revell; 07-25-2008 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:13 AM
AZg37
Premier Member

WOW REALLY??? I could put my company on the map by painting a G37 with human **** but I wouldn't cause it's gross- A and B theres no point. Just because something gets attention doesn't make it cool or smart. They have no parts out, no kits, no nothing, and they can't even drive the thing. Is it even street legal? It's all smoke and mirrors man. I can take a G and fabricate it to fit 28's and paint it sparkly pink orange and purple and it will probably get on the cover of DUB or something, but that doesn't make it cool. It would be butt ugly and serve no purpose, just like this car.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 AM
Buddy Revell

Originally Posted by AZg37
WOW REALLY??? I could put my company on the map by painting a G37 with human **** but I wouldn't cause it's gross- A and B theres no point. Just because something gets attention doesn't make it cool or smart. They have no parts out, no kits, no nothing, and they can't even drive the thing. Is it even street legal? It's all smoke and mirrors man. I can take a G and fabricate it to fit 28's and paint it sparkly pink orange and purple and it will probably get on the cover of DUB or something, but that doesn't make it cool. It would be butt ugly and serve no purpose, just like this car.
Considering I've written for DUB before, nah, your silly idea would never make the cover.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:23 AM
AZg37
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Buddy Revell
Considering I've written for DUB before, nah, your silly idea would never make the cover.
oh you know it would Buddy, now u are just hatin on me like I'm hatin on this "show" car
Old 07-25-2008, 03:29 AM
The1andOnly

Originally Posted by Sweeet P
Anyone know what kind of rims those are?
The wheels are SSR VF1's.

Quick Reply: High End G37 Twin Turbo...