Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Opinions on InfinitiPartSales.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2024, 05:24 PM
1017Alyx
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opinions on InfinitiPartSales.com

anyone have experience buying from infiniti parts sale. https://infinitipartsales.com anyone know if they are safe to buy from?
Old 08-12-2024, 04:32 PM
Vqute
Registered Member

Was hoping to find an answer to this as well. See they have painted ipl bumpers on their website but not sure if it is legit. They also aren't being pushy with payment and offering goods and services. So kinda mixed feelings right now about it
Old 08-12-2024, 04:59 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,311 Likes on 1,062 Posts
It appears to be a nothing more than some used parts facility, aka, "junkyard."

They are NOT selling NEW parts...

Old 08-12-2024, 05:01 PM
Vqute
Registered Member

wouldn't mind a used ipl bumper haha, got into a minor accident but gotta replace my hood and bumper. Thinking about ipl or zele / vis bumper.
Old 08-13-2024, 11:49 AM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

After looking through the site is almost seems way too good to be true. Some items they are selling are ridiculously cheap while others are ridiculously overpriced.

I sent them a enquiry regarding a few things... if they are legit my G is about to get a ton of goodies... (the Zed/4 will just have to wait, lol)...
Old 08-13-2024, 03:22 PM
Vqute
Registered Member

good luck soldier, let us know how it goes
Old 08-19-2024, 04:23 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Be wary - possible scam site

Figured I would update this thread and "warn" others. The following is MY OPINION based off of MY INTERACTION with this "https://infinitipartsales.com" today, 19 Aug 2024. It is my belief this site is a SCAM.

I decided to give these people a shot and tried to order a set of IPL (red) door panels. Price was $399 for all 4 panels (2 door and 2 rear seat side panels). A steal of a deal... yeah, red flag #1.

- Emailed verifying availability. Responded within 2 minutes "Still available."
- Placed order. With "$50 flat rate shipping" (red flag #2) total should have been $449.
- Here is where it gets "hinky." After you submit the order form, YOU have to contact THEM by email or "CHAT" with your order # to arrange payment. Red Flag #3?
- Went to their "chat" window and asked for payment details.
- Responded immediately to send $405 to some Apple Pay phone number (red flag #4). They "applied" a 10% discount to "build relationship." Didn't mention anything regarding shipping even though their site says $50 flat rate. Bollocks.
- THEN, after you make payment, YOU have to contact THEM, AGAIN, with proof that YOU sent the money. Giant red flag #5.
-I replied asking they CANCEL the order and apologized for wasting their time. NOW they are emailing me "what is wrong with you?" "Is price too much?" I blocked the emails.

Looking through the site there are some killer deals on some great parts which is a red flag to begin with. Full, pristine, IPL red interior for $2K. 370Z NISMO wheels (V1 or V2's) for $14-1600. Fast Intentions and ARK GRiP exhausts for $1K (yes, used, but...) all to name a few. The shady methodology to make a purchase is what put me off entirely. Tried googling them and can find nothing on them (I did this prior to taking the test plunge).

So, I would NOT recommend this site. Maybe someone else will take the plunge and have a better outcome. I doubt it. I just got done with a credit card dispute from March 2024 for a Android radio that didn't work on my BMW Zed/4 so I am not in the mood to potentially open another... or however disputes work with this Apple pay thing.

Well, mama said there'd be days like this and while there might be "a sucker born every minute" this one knows when to walk away.

Always remember: "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is."

Last edited by ILM-NC G37S; 08-20-2024 at 12:56 PM.
The following users liked this post:
typeii (Today)
Old Today, 11:46 AM
typeii
Registered Member

Good see that this was a fake website, was just about to order some parts, glad I did some checking first.

Thanks for the insight.