Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

JEB Performance Horrible Experience Still No Solution

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
JEB Performance Horrible Experience Still No Solution

I originally put through a payment on February 15th of this year for a set of Eibach sway-bars for my Infiniti G37 coupe, they appeared to be on back-order. I sent the payment over to JEB Performance via PayPal, and in the beginning, he was pretty good in keeping me up to date on manufacturing status.

After about 3 months, I started calling to see what was going on and why they still weren't shipped out. He stated, "He would call over to his distributor," and promised to call me back, numerous times. I never once received one call from him and I had to keep harping on the situation until finally I received a tracking number and sway-bars in the mail, this was around 07/10 (about 5 months after payment was sent). I received a set of sways in the mail, took it over to my friend's house and used his lift to put them on, open the box to find out THEY WERE THE WRONG ONES. They were meant for a Subaru WRX / STI. I was pissed because I had to wait so long for the sways in the first place and they ended up being the wrong ones once I received a set. I kept a cool-head about it because anyone can make the mistake of sending the wrong product, no biggie, so I thought.

I called John, who stated he would contact the distributor and get back to me. The distributor sent a ship-back request via UPS around 07/18 or so, in which I thought they would cross-ship the correct set of sways my way since I was sending them back the other ones and it was their fault in the first place. That wasn't the case at all. At this point I have called John a bunch of times and sent numerous PMs in which he promised "to get me the tracking information." His latest promise was on 08/25, and I still haven't received any tracking information.

I have ordered a lot of stuff through plenty of vendors in the last 3+ years, none of which I've gone through this much trouble in trying to get my product. The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact they're currently in-stock and have been in-stock for the last few months.

The order was placed 02/15/11 and here it is 09/01/11 and I still don't have my product. I didn't even ask for any type of compensation, just what I ordered, so now I have to sit here and type this and bring it out to the community in order to "hopefully" get some sort of solution.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow all that for some sway bars. I hope this thread solves your problems.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:46 AM
JJsBusaRox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Hopefully you can get this resolved really soon. 6 1/2 months is just ridiculous though....
Old 09-01-2011, 04:03 AM
saparda

WoW! sucks to hear this man! ,specially from JEB Performance! cuz i had good experience with them couple of months back, i placed +3000$ order and John was my contact!....didn't have any issues!

hope he steps up after seeing this and solve it!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Staples

Thanks guys,

I really hate to publicize this, but I feel like I'm not getting anywhere otherwise.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 AM
kool_yaar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow this is really bad, im amazed as to how you kept it yourself for over 6months! i was thinking about getting some gtspec braces from them in a little while but i guess ill look elsewhere since this is the third or forth thread iv read about a bad experience with JEB and the problem seems to be bad communication and tardiness rather than honesty, it seems like they are legit sellers but not too responsible... thanks for the heads up!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:20 AM
POLLO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope you get everything resolved sooner rather than later, thank you for the heads up !
Old 09-01-2011, 09:54 AM
harbin9er
Registered Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Wow that sucks. I had pretty good service from John recently with eibach springs and anti sways. Hope u get this resolved soon!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
I hate to hear this and really hope there is a resolution for you. John and JEB have been great with me so far on all of the things I have purchased through him and that list has grown quite large over the past few months. He has also guided me in the best direction for my car as well and would not let me waste money where it was not needed and has been VERY fair with me on prices. I really hope this can be resolved for you as it sounds like such an annoying problem and it just doesn't make sense why this would happen this way.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:05 PM
kchu221
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
that long for sways...? hope this thread gets everything solved for you!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
I can always stop by his shop
Old 09-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Staples

Originally Posted by Mike
I can always stop by his shop
I'm just trying to get my sways, that's all.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:51 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
My sincere aplogies to all forum members. Especially to Staples.

At the time when we finally received Eibach sway bars. Yes after 3 months. But at the same time I can not blame Eibach, since they were having issues with Energy Suspension. Who makes polyurethane bushings for for them. Eibach had to return all the bushings back, since they did not meet their specifications.

So originally ETA of 15 days, turned into 3 months. During this period all members were notified both on PM, and on the thread itself.

This might sound crazy, but I took Staple's phone call from hospital. My dad was involved in an accident. And that same day, we weren't sure he would make it.

Since I was not able to ship the sway bars from my shop right away, asked both Greddy and Eibach to drop ship for me.

Greddy no issues, but Eibach sent wrong part. Tanner @ Eibach my normal contact was on vacation. So I had to go through the new guy. In order to place drop ship order. The new guy made the mistake and shipped the wrong part.

Staple my sincere apologies, and as we speak your bars are already on its way. UPS tracking number already sent to your email.

I know this turned out ugly. But don't worry guys next time I will not drop ship any more. And my dad made it. So thank you Lord.

JOHN
Old 09-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Staples

John, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. This hasn't turned into 3 months, it has been a lot longer then that, over 6 now. I really hate to question a vendor's reputation because at the end of the day, the last thing I want to be is a bad guy and call someone out. I've been on here when a lot of stuff hit the fan in the past (Andy @ HPAutoworks), so I know first hand how important customer service is on this forum. When one promises to contact a customer numerous times (6+) and doesn't follow through, it can be irritating to say the least.

I feel that I've been more-so patient then a lot of other people would have been in this type of situation. It's just annoying having to sit here, type all this out and bring it out to the public in order to get something accomplished.

I have not received the tracking information in my email yet.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 09-01-2011, 08:02 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Staples
John, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. This hasn't turned into 3 months, it has been a lot longer then that, over 6 now. I really hate to question a vendor's reputation because at the end of the day, the last thing I want to be is a bad guy and call someone out. I've been on here when a lot of stuff hit the fan in the past (Andy @ HPAutoworks), so I know first hand how important customer service is on this forum. When one promises to contact a customer numerous times (6+) and doesn't follow through, it can be irritating to say the least.

I feel that I've been more-so patient then a lot of other people would have been in this type of situation. It's just annoying having to sit here, type all this out and bring it out to the public in order to get something accomplished.

I have not received the tracking information in my email yet.

Thanks,
Steve
PMD you tracking number. Sorry for all the heart brakes we caused you.

Quick Reply: JEB Performance Horrible Experience Still No Solution