Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

My experience with Vossen

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 12:51 PM
jarena2104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My experience with Vossen

so idk if you all have been aware of my certain troubles with my cv1's from vossen wheels that i got. once i got the wheels i noticed my car had a vibration at certain speeds. i did everything i could think of to diagnose this problem before contacting vossen with my concerns. i bought the following and did the following procedures:

-4 new sets of hub rings (metal and plastic)
-swapped out 3 BRAND NEW sets of continental dws extreme contact tires
-mounted and balanced each wheel a total of 15 times to assure proper wheel balance and bead seat (done on top of the line road force balance machine)
-changed out lug nuts and checked the appropiate torque specs.
-changed out the wheels with oem wheels one at a time to diagnose the which one is the culprit
-checked all hubs steering and any other suspension components for any loose play or mechanical malfunction
-had infiniti dealership check the entire car out to assure proper mechanical function
-did 3 different alignments each which i paid for (at 3 seperate locations)

this was a total of almost $4000 including the price of wheels and tires

i have been at this problem for over a month in a half, i made the problem aware to vossen wheels which i get no problem we will send you out a new set of wheels, only to be told when the time comes to make good, that vossen IN THERE OWN WORDS........ DUDE YOUR ****ED IDK WHAT TO TELL YOU. LMFAO...... I dont see how i should pay all this money and then i get scammed on the end.

They said that im the only one with the problem when clearly its there wheels that are the problem. this should serve as a post never to do business with this company and i will make sure i post on any forum which they are affiliated with.

VOSSEN WHEELS I WILL MAKE SURE I SEE YOU IN COURT YOU PISSED ME OFF AND TREATED ME LIKE A TOTAL PIECE OF ****~!!!!!

Last edited by G37Sam; 12-06-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:56 PM
ScottyBeGood

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Here we go... more drama. Anyone for another daytime soap?

Don't get me wrong I don't like to see people having a bad experience, but at the same time there are places that this can be dealt with, before making it a public display.

Last edited by ScottyBeGood; 12-06-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Legz
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
that sucks dude... so what are your plans now?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:59 PM
JohnnysG
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
This guy is so overdue now.. even on g35nyc.com
Old 12-06-2010, 01:01 PM
MyocyteX

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sorry for your trouble, no company should ever respond that way...

But I am definitely here to watch the responses.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Old 12-06-2010, 01:14 PM
nogoodname
Banned

Something isn't right here.... the Vossen I know are good. I have never heard of anyone being ripped off by them.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:17 PM
madmax2k1
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wouldn't the Road Force balance detect a bad/bent wheel?
Are you sure your tires are not flat-spotting?
Does the vibration go away after driving the car for a while?

I had vibration issues with my OEM tires even after a road-force balance; I ended switching to a different type of tires and all the vibrations are gone.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 PM
sniper27

Received 79 Likes on 72 Posts
you should just return your car to stock and give up modding all together. just sayin...
Old 12-06-2010, 01:50 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sniper27
you should just return your car to stock and give up modding all together. just sayin...
+ about a BILLION!
Old 12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sniper27
Haha, from all his previous post/threads it's nothing but trouble lol. From wheels to suspension. maybe he should consider returning to stock and stop the bitching!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Jav@Vossen
Former Sponsor

I have only been nice to you and have tried to help you out this whole time… But you call here cursing at me and threatening to “Bash Vossen” on the forums. (Just like you did last time about the offsets and made this thread: https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sed...eaked-out.html then you realized afterwards you were wrong)

I think the entire G37 community can vouch for me (Jav) and the rest of the staff at Vossen Wheels that we go out of my way to offer the best service in the industry.

You are doing the something again this time… There is nothing wrong with the wheels. You said you did a wheel run-out test on a Hunter 9700 balancer and the test results came out perfect.

To date we have sold OVER 1,000 sets of CV1’s worldwide and we have not received one complaint about vibrations.

Normal circumstances I would swap the 2 wheels out for you to reassure you there is nothing wrong with the wheels. But the way you have talked to me on the phone, the rude emails and the "threats" I refuse to help you any further.

Jav
Old 12-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Legz
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
+1 Vossen
Old 12-06-2010, 02:23 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Wow !!!! If Vossen Wheels i's one thing it's certainly not anything the OP mentioned , I've dealed w Vossen wheels 2 years and running , and never a single complaint or a bad service experience other then one of the best customer service i'n the industry, i know Jav personally and can Vouch for this guy and I'm Certain he tried or offered to help you I'n
Any way possible so u can be happy, because that's what he does. I really hope you get your issues resolved , as for me I'm on my 8th set of Vossen Wheels, and currently running spacers and still i have the very slightest vibrations and I'm slammed w Stretched tires... It's not cool to try and Bash Vossen Wheels , I've seen first hand hown Vossen takes care of hos customers so i Strongly Disagree with everything you said and wish you best of luck!!!!

Last edited by VossenG37S; 12-06-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Protein Shakes

Originally Posted by Jav@Vossen
I have only been nice to you and have tried to help you out this whole time… But you call here cursing at me and threatening to “Bash Vossen” on the forums. (Just like you did last time about the offsets and made this thread: https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sed...eaked-out.html then you realized afterwards you were wrong)

I think the entire G37 community can vouch for me (Jav) and the rest of the staff at Vossen Wheels that we go out of my way to offer the best service in the industry.

You are doing the something again this time… There is nothing wrong with the wheels. You said you did a wheel run-out test on a Hunter 9700 balancer and the test results came out perfect.

To date we have sold OVER 1,000 sets of CV1’s worldwide and we have not received one complaint about vibrations.

Normal circumstances I would swap the 2 wheels out for you to reassure you there is nothing wrong with the wheels. But the way you have talked to me on the phone, the rude emails and the "threats" I refuse to help you any further.

Jav
I had to do it after Vossen (Jav's) Reply to the OP

YouTube - Chris Tucker - You got knocked the F*ck out - (Friday)

Quick Reply: My experience with Vossen