Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

So what if ......

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 02:49 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
So what if ......

you bought a $1200.00 exhaust. The pics you see advertised of the exhaust is a eye catcher . You receive the exhaust. The exhaust is not as pretty as the pics. It has issues. The company you bought it from agrees to replace it with another one. So you wait ... The replacement is actually worse than the original. You call the company and they agree to discount the original for you and you ship back the replacement. You have it installed. There is some fitment issues . The shop fixes them . You drive around and there is a nasty leak sound and vibration. You take it back to the shop 5 days later and guess what ? They put it back on the lift and one of the resonators is missing a 2 inch weld. I found my leak . There is also other issues. I call the company and have a long conversation with the owner. I let him know of the problems. He is not happy .
He says this is becoming a pain. Owner wanted me to take off the exhaust send it back and than they will ship another one. He also stresses he is losing money and the exhaust has to come off right away so they can refurbish and sell it so he doesnt lose any more money. Here is the catcher ..
First install 90.00 Take off company exhaust and put on old one another 90.00 . So far 180.00 in 5 days . If i wait for another exhaust and install that is 90.00 more . A total of 270.00 . Thats not gonna work for me. This goes back and forth between me and the owner and we agree that I will send it back and he will refund the price of the exhaust. I asked him to also refund the 180.00 I spent on the install as well . He laughed. So the exhaust is off boxed and ready to go. I ordered a new one from a different company . This has been a horrible experience . Am I asking to much to refund the price I paid for the installs ???

Last edited by NeverBoneStock; 10-30-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:09 AM
tWistedMissiOn
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
NvereBoneStock, your replacement was worst? dang, sorry to hear that man, i hope you get everything solved. Which exhaust did you end up getting now? Good luck with everything.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:12 AM
wlmngtn

Wow, that company has no shame. They should honestly pay for every penny you spend fixing, mounting, and un-mounting their POS exhaust. Are they a vendor here?
Old 10-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
WTF kinda exhaust did u get in the first place?
Old 10-30-2010, 03:13 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Originally Posted by tWistedMissiOn
NvereBoneStock, your replacement was worst? dang, sorry to hear that man, i hope you get everything solved. Which exhaust did you end up getting now? Good luck with everything.
I ordered fastintentions
Old 10-30-2010, 03:15 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Wlmngtn
Wow, that company has no shame. They should honestly pay for every penny you spend fixing, mounting, and un-mounting their POS exhaust. Are they a vendor here?
They are a vendor...
Old 10-30-2010, 03:16 AM
wlmngtn

Originally Posted by NeverBoneStock
They are a vendor...
I would honestly like to know who they are; do you mind sending me a PM? or if anything, put them on blast here on the forum. I say this because I want to get me a new exhaust for x-mas, so I want to make sure I dont potentially deal with them.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:16 AM
kosstick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTF.. This is ARK? You should have G37SAM RENAME the topic back to its ORIGINAL name you know the "DONT BUY FROM ARK" one.. I can't stand *** holes like them
Old 10-30-2010, 03:19 AM
wlmngtn

Originally Posted by kosstick
WTF.. This is ARK? You should have G37SAM RENAME the topic back to its ORIGINAL name you know the "DONT BUY FROM ARK" one.. I can't stand *** holes like them
I hope its not them because ARK was a company I was looking into.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:20 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Wlmngtn
I hope its not them because ARK was a company I was looking into.
Check your pm
Old 10-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Stanced370Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol this is like a Status Elite part 2. I'm sorry you have to go through this but honestly companies need to get their heads out of their asses and stop saying quality this quality that, better than top secret, hks, blah blah blah, unless their quality is truly that good. Their exhausts aren't cheap either. Customer service takes a company a long way. Lose money in the beginning but make it up later on. I see ARK failing big time in the long run.

I personally don't think it's unfair for you to ask for a refund on the install too, because you paid for a TOP QUALITY product that supposedly had no fitment problems.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:14 AM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
You won't regret Fast Intentions i received mine and wow what a beauty and perfect all around this is my second system and dealing w Tony is such a breeze to deal w !!! Great customer service and his quality blows ARK out of the water ! There is a reason y there is a wait for Fast Int , with such high demand for their system it's truly a wrk of art and so many Z and G owners deserve the best and Tony@Fast is the man to make That happen. What a great experience to deal with Tony i waited two months for this and omg well worth it top notch quality and very well built , ARK should be ashamed and def owe you some money for the install and removal of their POS exhaust , what a inconvienice man ! GL

Here is mine : just arrived yesterday , Fast Intentions FTMFW!!!!

Old 10-30-2010, 05:22 PM
advan37

i am really sorry for you NeverBoneStock , I've got this feeling going to the shop many times for the same issue, paying $$ , time.
Forget about it , and Never Be Sad . Good luck with new F.I exhaust , and i think i am going with F.I exhaust next month.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:26 PM
advan37

Originally Posted by BlkHR37S
You won't regret Fast Intentions i received mine and wow what a beauty and perfect all around this is my second system and dealing w Tony is such a breeze to deal w !!! Great customer service and his quality blows ARK out of the water ! There is a reason y there is a wait for Fast Int , with such high demand for their system it's truly a wrk of art and so many Z and G owners deserve the best and Tony@Fast is the man to make That happen. What a great experience to deal with Tony i waited two months for this and omg well worth it top notch quality and very well built , ARK should be ashamed and def owe you some money for the install and removal of their POS exhaust , what a inconvienice man ! GL

Here is mine : just arrived yesterday , Fast Intentions FTMFW!!!!

congrats !!!
Old 10-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Sorry you are having such horrible problems and experience with exhaust woes man. It does suck, but no, it's not reasonable to expect them to reimburse you for your money wasted on labor for installations and removals.

Quick Reply: So what if ......