Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

WHAT to do about cvr motor sports HELP guys!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
... Didn't have any issues with my order from CVR. I ordered the rotors, got them on the day I was quoted. Great quality, look badass, no complaints here.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:22 PM
PictureMeRolin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had communication problems too with this company. A while back I ordered a cat-back exhaust and was shipped an exhaust for a 370z. This wasn't really their fault since it was drop-shipped from Invidia directly to me. They contacted me on a Saturday to let me know they were working to resolve the issue and would be in contact with the next steps, but I never heard back until I sent multiple PMs and made many phone calls. Everything was eventually worked out within a reasonable timeframe, but in terms of communication they definately overpromised and under delivered which left me wondering for a while if I was going to get stuck with an exhaust I couldnt use. Not a good way to win repeat business.

Another complaint I had with them is that their phone never works! There's no way to call them up and talk to someone you have to PM them and wait for a call back at their leisure. This only added to the anxiety when the transaction did not go as planned.

This post isn't meant to be a bash on the company because I really think they are legit and not intentionally giving you the run around they just need to work on keeping in touch with their clients who deserve a certain level of communication and follow through after they fork over hundreds or thousands of dollars for car parts.