Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

WHAT to do about cvr motor sports HELP guys!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Kidcane
They are a paying vendor on this site so they must be legit. El Oh El
They haven't had any shadyness in the past, so no reason to question them at this point.

Others that we know of, always had some shadyness.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:28 AM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pardon guys, but unfortunately our systems have been down since early AM friday due to some changes with our servers/hosting company. Fortunately so far it seems to have been resolved today. This unfortunately affected all of our email systems, which is why we have been unable to provide normal updates/replies.

To the op, please try to be patient. Your well aware of how quickly we answer pm's under normal circumstances, and we offered every way for your placing your order days earlier which you were for some reason unable to do on your own. Confirmation will be provided to you shortly, your card was never charged, and in regards to "virus email tracking", this would be unrelated to us as our email systems have been down since late last week.

Now that our systems are so far back to normal, anyone with any questions are encouraged to pm/email at your convenience.

*Edit: Additionally, to the OP, please keep in mind your ordering custom made rotors, and you were told (and its listed in the threads) that these typically take 10-15 days to ship, so tracking could not have been provided within 3 business days, which is how long its been since we spoke with you.

Last edited by CVR Motorsports; 10-19-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks CVR for the quick response.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Dimitry6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CVR Motorsports
Pardon guys, but unfortunately our systems have been down since early AM friday due to some changes with our servers/hosting company. Fortunately so far it seems to have been resolved today. This unfortunately affected all of our email systems, which is why we have been unable to provide normal updates/replies.

To the op, please try to be patient. Your well aware of how quickly we answer pm's under normal circumstances, and we offered every way for your placing your order days earlier which you were for some reason unable to do on your own. Confirmation will be provided to you shortly, your card was never charged, and in regards to "virus email tracking", this would be unrelated to us as our email systems have been down since late last week.

Now that our systems are so far back to normal, anyone with any questions are encouraged to pm/email at your convenience.

*Edit: Additionally, to the OP, please keep in mind your ordering custom made rotors, and you were told (and its listed in the threads) that these typically take 10-15 days to ship, so tracking could not have been provided within 3 business days, which is how long its been since we spoke with you.
OK ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW, AND now cvs guys dont answer pm"s....not talking about phone calls (havent picked up in 2 weeks). now that its past all days i didnt even receive a tracking number how much longer is this wait?????....
Old 11-03-2010, 01:46 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is clearly stated in every single web page and thread that AR orders take 2-3 weeks or 10-15 business days to ship, everyone is aware of it, and you were made aware of it before even ordering. You were also given an opportunity to not order if it didnt fit your needs, and you elected to continue with your order. We are still within the stated time frame.

Instead of being patient, you proceeded to call and send us pm's every other day, sometimes several in one day, asking for tracking you were clearly told would not be available within that time. We can only answer the same question, the same way, but so many times. Our last pm (sent not even 48 hours ago) said the same thing the past several before it did, once it ships we will send you tracking.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Dimitry6

Originally Posted by CVR Motorsports
It is clearly stated in every single web page and thread that AR orders take 2-3 weeks or 10-15 business days to ship, everyone is aware of it, and you were made aware of it before even ordering. You were also given an opportunity to not order if it didnt fit your needs, and you elected to continue with your order. We are still within the stated time frame.

Instead of being patient, you proceeded to call and send us pm's every other day, sometimes several in one day, asking for tracking you were clearly told would not be available within that time. We can only answer the same question, the same way, but so many times. Our last pm (sent not even 48 hours ago) said the same thing the past several before it did, once it ships we will send you tracking.
OK 1s again i was told it was going to be 10 to 12 days.....even lets go by your 10 to 15 lets do the math a little 1 week = 7 days 2 weeks= 14 days 3 weeks =21 days so ??????
Old 11-03-2010, 04:47 PM
G37_6MT

10 to 15 business days = 14 to 21 regular days.

Putting that aside. I ordered mine on 10/12. Today is the 16th business day.

Can I please have an update on my order via PM?

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 PM
G37_6MT

Hi Mark, sent you a PM regarding order status, thanks.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Dimitry6

ummmmm guys to inform you all still NO rotors or break pads going on a month now id say? SENT pm's not one answer and again no phone answering......now what??
Old 11-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ya'll got scammed! should've went with AP Racing
Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 AM
G37_6MT

I am scheduled to receive them tomorrow. Will update once I get them in my hands.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:17 PM
G37_6MT

Hi Mark, I sent you a PM.

I received the rotors today but need to address some other issues.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G37_6MT
Hi Mark, I sent you a PM.

I received the rotors today but need to address some other issues.

Thanks!
Yo ting, you forgot all about your old friend's?
Old 11-12-2010, 07:28 PM
G37_6MT

Originally Posted by Weiboy718
Yo ting, you forgot all about your old friend's?
Who are you? How do you know my name?

LOL, I keed!

No way in hell that I will forget you Gangsta Boy!
Old 11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Dimitry6

just to update you guys about cvr STILL i didnt receive my full order yes i got my rotors but still no brake pads i got a pm from cvr last monday saying how i was going to get them on tuesday, tuesday comes no pads, i send them a pm the reply stated we had a problem there was a delay in shipping you will have them tomorrow. No prob things happen wendsday comes no pads i dont bother sending pm i wait another day thursday comes no pads FRIDAY COMES NO PADS.......and today still no pads, since thursday i didnt receive any answers from them via pm's or phone.

Quick Reply: WHAT to do about cvr motor sports HELP guys!