Upcoming Events Upcoming G37/G35/350Z Events

Event *ZdayZ May 17-20, 2012* ~ located in NORTH CAROLINA

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 05:34 PM
ishiftinheels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a great event, as always, I can't believe how fast it flew by. It was great to finally meet everyone and put screen names to faces!

Originally Posted by AnotherG37
It was great to finally meet all of you guys. Nicest and most welcoming group of guys you could ask for. Look forward to the next event when we can all get together again.

Tail of the Dragon is something I would recommend anyone to do if they can drive there. Had the time of my life.
It was so great meeting you and Liz! I hope to see you guys at Znats and also at zdayz next year.

Originally Posted by Gville37
diego mentioned you were around and I never got a chance to formally introduce myself. Thanks for all the help with aero bumper...I was able to get mine installed 24hrs before I left for zdayz.

....and the guy who won the aero bumper doesnt even own a G37....MIKE PETERSON....that name will forever be remembered in infamy. Diego and I easily had half the tickets in that raffle!!ha
It was nice to meet you Ed! Dude, that Mike Peterson guy.... Grr! I spent $50 in tickets for those wheels (and 4 tickets for the bumper haha)... Oh well at least I won that $300 undertray for my g35!
Old 05-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Gville37

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ishiftinheels
What a great event, as always, I can't believe how fast it flew by. It was great to finally meet everyone and put screen names to faces!

It was so great meeting you and Liz! I hope to see you guys at Znats and also at zdayz next year.

It was nice to meet you Ed! Dude, that Mike Peterson guy.... Grr! I spent $50 in tickets for those wheels (and 4 tickets for the bumper haha)... Oh well at least I won that $300 undertray for my g35!
nice meeting you to Veronica. yea no worries about the raffle. congrats on the undertray. now to plan for next years event or for me to make a trip down to FL to see the G crowd.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
World's first vehicle equipped with Vossen CV4s...courtesy of Diego!

Beautiful! When can we expect them to be released on the market? Waiting to make a decision on which CV I want to buy around June/July.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Pics look amazing guys. Wish I could of joined you guys this year but the Dominican was awsome. Ill see ya next year.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Availability will be sometime next month, as of now they are very limited but we will announce the final release in a few weeks. My current set up will be available FS soon after a proper photoshoot is done then off to some CV5s polished silver. My new trend will be the polished silver, this new standard finish is extremely gorgeous and I fell in love with it after being unsure that I would even like it but I gave it a shot and OMG it blew me away.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels
Availability will be sometime next month, as of now they are very limited but we will announce the final release in a few weeks. My current set up will be available FS soon after a proper photoshoot is done then off to some CV5s polished silver. My new trend will be the polished silver, this new standard finish is extremely gorgeous and I fell in love with it after being unsure that I would even like it but I gave it a shot and OMG it blew me away.
+1 to the polished silver finish on the CV4's!! Love the set up on your good side (passenger side) , that finish grew on me. After I met you at ZdayZ I liked the machine at first glance. The new set up of wheels coming out you can't go wrong! Within the next year I think the MN G Crew will be repping Vossen pretty hard .

Last edited by MN-G-Fever; 05-28-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:14 PM
ishiftinheels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gville37
nice meeting you to Veronica. yea no worries about the raffle. congrats on the undertray. now to plan for next years event or for me to make a trip down to FL to see the G crowd.
Yeah you should! I'll let you know when we have our next big meet and hopefully you can make it. Will you be able to attend Znationals in October?
Old 05-28-2012, 09:41 PM
stoutg37s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels

I want those Matte Graphite CV5!!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Polished polished polished for me

Last edited by Diego@Vossen; 05-29-2012 at 04:02 PM.