The M - Spot General discussion for the M35/M45

Anyone has the Premium package? Impression?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 08:52 AM
m500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone has the Premium package? Impression?

I'm looking to upgrade to M45 from my G35. I wanted to be able to have the feature of power recline backseat and power rear sunshade. The only problem is that it come with Premium package only. I have my eye set on the Sport but the power recline backseat and power rear sunshade its what made me looking at M45 at the first place as its has all the feature I need from the other potential buy a 750i.

Hows the difference in ride between sport and non-sport Ms? Is it that noticible? or hardly any differences? Thanks.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by m500
I'm looking to upgrade to M45 from my G35. I wanted to be able to have the feature of power recline backseat and power rear sunshade. The only problem is that it come with Premium package only. I have my eye set on the Sport but the power recline backseat and power rear sunshade its what made me looking at M45 at the first place as its has all the feature I need from the other potential buy a 750i.

Hows the difference in ride between sport and non-sport Ms? Is it that noticible? or hardly any differences? Thanks.
I have the sport model, so no reclining backseats or sunshade....but I love the firm ride. It's not too firm, but it allows only a little body roll, and very good feedback. I'd liken it to the Coupe suspension.
From other's impressions of the non-sport version, they're quite happy with it, so it may be just what you want.
Like you, I wanted the reclining and heated rear seats, along with the sunshade, but in Canada, they're not available on the sport, and I wasn't willing to give up the sport suspension.

G/L
C.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:39 PM
m500

Test drove the Non Sport with Infiniti Thousand Oaks. Gotta said I love how the Sports handle the road better. Not sure if I'm too sensetive or not but coming from G35 Sport the Non Sport M45 fees like a boat. It sure soak up the bumps on the road nicely but a little too much body roll during high speed cornering during 270 degree freeway on ramp or interchange. To my surprise are the price for Non sport with Premium and Sport with the option I wanted turn out to be only $700.00 different. Here are the options I have the dealer priced for me:

M45 Sports:
1) Aero
2) Tech which includes:
- Journey
- Nav
3) Aero

M45 Non-Sport:
1)Premium which includes:
A) Tech:
- Journey
- Nav
B) Mobile entertainment
C) Power reclinable backseat
D) Power rear sunshade

Last edited by m500; 02-22-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by m500
Test drove the Non Sport with Infiniti Thousand Oaks. Gotta said I love how the Sports handle the road better. Not sure if I'm too sensetive or not but coming from G35 Sport the Non Sport M45 fees like a boat. It sure soak up the bumps on the road nicely but a little too much body roll during high speed cornering during 270 degree freeway on ramp or interchange. To my surprise are the price for Non sport with Premium and Sport with the option I wanted turn out to be only $700.00 different. Here are the options I have the dealer priced for me:

M45 Sports:
1) Aero
2) Tech which includes:
- Journey
- Nav
3) Aero

M45 Non-Sport:
1)Premium which includes:
A) Tech:
- Journey
- Nav
B) Mobile entertainment
C) Power reclinable backseat
D) Power rear sunshade
I found that the non sport was more soft, and coming from the Coupe, I liked the firmness of the sport much more.
It's a shame to have to sacrifice the power rear seats and the sunshade, but I wanted the sport suspension much more.
G/L with your purchase.
C.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:30 PM
ariesxtreme

I'm actually to upgrad to an M also from the G35..glad you posted this. Fell instantly in love with the M..but let's face it..the price is a bit out of my range..at least it was a little over a year ago.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by ariesxtreme
I'm actually to upgrad to an M also from the G35..glad you posted this. Fell instantly in love with the M..but let's face it..the price is a bit out of my range..at least it was a little over a year ago.
Good luck with the upgrade, Ariesxtreme, If you take that step, you'll love the ride.
C.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:43 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by ariesxtreme
leasing is always an alternative and the M is well worth it.