Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:08 AM
GEE35FX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Love it. She is a beauty !!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:14 AM
RBull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very nice. Good to see you stay in the family.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 AM
tiblot

Originally Posted by mixturepinoy
Good deal man, I love that peanut butter interior. I'm waiting till the 08 CX comes out and hopefully it lowers the prices on the FX45's.
um, if anything prices on the FX will be increased or stay put

CX is slotting below the FX35.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:35 AM
madchef

Congrats, love that color!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:34 PM
NISMOTO

I the like FX, nice color combo
Old 03-24-2007, 06:39 PM
madscientist

i have an 05 g35 dight now and i'm thinking about trading it in for an FX45, have a lot of people on here done this??

beautiful car man, i'm hoping to get the same color combo
Old 03-25-2007, 02:32 AM
fxlr8

What makes you want the fx45 instead of the fx35? Power reasons?? check out www.infinitifx.org
Old 03-25-2007, 02:58 AM
madscientist

Originally Posted by fxlr8
What makes you want the fx45 instead of the fx35? Power reasons?? check out www.infinitifx.org
yeah, i want the all wheel drive and figured the v8 would be better. Is there that much of a difference?
Old 03-25-2007, 10:40 AM
jmerc

Power can be increased soon on the 45, whipple, although right now the 35 has more options. But you cannot beat the 45's torque delivery, sooo smooth. Congratulations on the 45 they are fantastic cars.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:29 AM
fxlr8

Originally Posted by madscientist
yeah, i want the all wheel drive and figured the v8 would be better. Is there that much of a difference?
AWD is available in both models. There is about 40-50 hp/tq between the 35 and 45, unless you get a good price on the 45 stick with the 35. There is a whipple charger in the works for the 45 but this hasn't been proven/tested yet. For the 35 you have numerous fx's with tested boosted power, for instance Rookie and his 500hp 500tq power monster fx35 and Creamin and his vrt charged 35. Remember there is possibly a chance vrt will also come out with a whipple for the 3.5 engine and I also heard that stillen is working on an upgraded charger for the stillen kit. Don't get me wrong though, if you do not plan on upgrading and would like power from stock the 45 would suit your needs. Remember we are men and men like to fool around with things and the market right now is favoring the 35.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Meeno24

AWD is available in both models. There is about 40-50 hp/tq between the 35 and 45, unless you get a good price on the 45 stick with the 35. There is a whipple charger in the works for the 45 but this hasn't been proven/tested yet. For the 35 you have numerous fx's with tested boosted power, for instance Rookie and his 500hp 500tq power monster fx35 and Creamin and his vrt charged 35. Remember there is possibly a chance vrt will also come out with a whipple for the 3.5 engine and I also heard that stillen is working on an upgraded charger for the stillen kit. Don't get me wrong though, if you do not plan on upgrading and would like power from stock the 45 would suit your needs. Remember we are men and men like to fool around with things and the market right now is favoring the 35.

It all depends what you are looking for. If you are into modding, then yeah, the 35 is the better choice. But if you aren't, and you want the power, then go 45 all the way. I was lucky and able to get a great price (I may have said it already but 11K off msrp) so it was certainly worth it for me. Plus, I had one of those moments on PCH in Malibu on Thursday that makes it all worth it. I crept up to a light with a FX35 in the left lane, and a new MDX in the center. I was in the right lane, which had to merge into the center lane. I know the FX didn't see me, but the light turned green and everyone punched it. You should have seen the smile on my face as I left them in the dust! What's even better is embarrassing guys in "sporty" cars that think they can hang. Destroyed an eclipse on a left turn getting onto the freeway (no contest, i think i made the poor kid cry), and also left a turbocharged neon (heard the compressor when he shifted) off a stop light. I'm sure that guy went straight to his mechanic to ask him for a bigger charger.

Thanks for all the props guys. I am definitely loving this ride. Took it to Phoenix this weekend for spring training with 2 of my buddies and it was just awesome on the road.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:34 PM
madscientist

I'm all about modding the engine. I have a 5/8" spacer and CAI in my G right now, can I transfer those over to the FX35? If I can then I'll probably go with the 35, Is aw the gas milage estimates for the 45 and cringed, so the 35 is looking much more attractive.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:45 PM
jli

hello everyone, i have a couple questions about the leftover fx.

i am thinking about getting a 07 fx35. if i wait til the end of the year, would they give me a hell good deal on the leftover? since they getting the 08s in the inventory?? i heard people can get a good deal on the 45 but i don't know about the 35. do you think i would be able to get a fx35 below invoice otd?? btw. i live in the bay area. thank you for reading and comments will be appreciated

*sorry, didnt mean to jack the thread, but just have a question on the leftover deal for fx35 since you guys are getting good deals on the 45

Last edited by jli; 04-06-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:08 PM
the_Roadmaster

Originally Posted by jli
hello everyone, i have a couple questions about the leftover fx.

i am thinking about getting a 07 fx35. if i wait til the end of the year, would they give me a hell good deal on the leftover? since they getting the 08s in the inventory?? i heard people can get a good deal on the 45 but i don't know about the 35. do you think i would be able to get a fx35 below invoice otd?? btw. i live in the bay area. thank you for reading and comments will be appreciated

*sorry, didnt mean to jack the thread, but just have a question on the leftover deal for fx35 since you guys are getting good deals on the 45
Hello there, I am not sure if you are going to get an 07 FX35 under invoice yet, close to it? Maybe!!! I don't know. As far as I know (and someone correct me if I am wrong,) there is no information about the 08 FX yet, it will be the same model but we don't know what will be different.

You might want to check with your local dealer and see if they have any 06s, then you can get one under invoice. It all depends in how good of a negotiator you are. Good Luck to you.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Meeno24

Originally Posted by the_Roadmaster
Hello there, I am not sure if you are going to get an 07 FX35 under invoice yet, close to it? Maybe!!! I don't know. As far as I know (and someone correct me if I am wrong,) there is no information about the 08 FX yet, it will be the same model but we don't know what will be different.

You might want to check with your local dealer and see if they have any 06s, then you can get one under invoice. It all depends in how good of a negotiator you are. Good Luck to you.

Yeah, that's a good call, but I'm sure they've cleared out the 06's by now. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good deal on an '07 around November or December, shouldn't be any different for a 35. Even if they don't change for '08 you should be in good shape. I got mine second week in January btw, and it was one of the last '06's left. I got mine for about 6K under invoice, so good luck!

Quick Reply: Me too! Swapped G35 6mt for FX45