Supporting Vendors Products and services, available for purchase from registered vendors.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008 | 11:38 AM
importdps
Banned

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner !!

Whats up myG37!! Import DPS is new to the board and we want to start off our sales here with a bang. For those of you that haven't heard, Import DPS is the biggest and pretty much only Distributor for the Doctor Mecanico Product line. If you haven't heard of it, lets just say we just filmed a segment with Unique Whips the show on Speed Channel to promote this product and it was used on Will Castro's Projects over there at Unique Autosport. If its good enough for our GTR and Will's Projects, its more than good enough for you.

What does it do? You can use this on virtually anything. Wheels, Car, Chrome dont matter. This is a degreaser with 0 similarities of a degreaser. What do you mean? We consider it a Dirt and Surface breaker. Just try it and trust me you will happy with the end result.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner is a Carnauba is a natural cleaner with incredible protective features. Its superior compatibility with water allows it to retain oil and maintain excellent gloss properties. Carnauba provides a strong shield over diverse surfaces, protects against airborne contaminants and also serves as a strong defense against UV and infrared radiations from the sun.

The Doctor Mecanico Product has been featured on such shows as Unique Whips and has been used by millions of people all across the United States.

Use this link to order up your Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner http://importdpsonline.com/doctor-me...-/g-56267.aspx

For every order we get online, we are sending a free Tire Sponge Applicator and a Sample Spray Bottle of our Import DPS "Boss" Tire Spray.

Last edited by importdps; 10-08-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-08-2008 | 12:32 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Originally Posted by importdps
Whats up my350z!! Import DPS is new to the board and we want to start off our sales here with a bang. For those of you that haven't heard, Import DPS is the biggest and pretty much only Distributor for the Doctor Mecanico Product line. If you haven't heard of it, lets just say we just filmed a segment with Unique Whips the show on Speed Channel to promote this product and it was used on Will Castro's Projects over there at Unique Autosport. If its good enough for our GTR and Will's Projects, its more than good enough for you.

What does it do? You can use this on virtually anything. Wheels, Car, Chrome dont matter. This is a degreaser with 0 similarities of a degreaser. What do you mean? We consider it a Dirt and Surface breaker. Just try it and trust me you will happy with the end result.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner is a Carnauba is a natural cleaner with incredible protective features. Its superior compatibility with water allows it to retain oil and maintain excellent gloss properties. Carnauba provides a strong shield over diverse surfaces, protects against airborne contaminants and also serves as a strong defense against UV and infrared radiations from the sun.

The Doctor Mecanico Product has been featured on such shows as Unique Whips and has been used by millions of people all across the United States.

Use this link to order up your Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner http://importdpsonline.com/doctor-me...-/g-56267.aspx

For every order we get online, we are sending a free Tire Sponge Applicator and a Sample Spray Bottle of our Import DPS "Boss" Tire Spray.

I think you mean MYG37... Hehehe.... Welcome to the forum... Anxious to see how this stuff works out... Might have to order some of this...
Old 10-08-2008 | 01:48 PM
importdps
Banned

Good eye. I posted it on a couple sites and forgot to change it, rookie mistake! Send me your address via pm and Ill send you a promo pack.
Old 10-08-2008 | 03:32 PM
erasat

I've been using Doctor Mecanico here in Puerto Rico for the past +4 years.

I can tell you that it's my number one product when cleaning my wheels, engine areas and ... well, you name it.
Old 10-08-2008 | 03:49 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by erasat
I've been using Doctor Mecanico here in Puerto Rico for the past +4 years.

I can tell you that it's my number one product when cleaning my wheels, engine areas and ... well, you name it.
Que hace Bori!! We use it on our GTR and so much more.
Old 10-08-2008 | 04:04 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by gamedog
I think you mean MYG37... Hehehe.... Welcome to the forum... Anxious to see how this stuff works out... Might have to order some of this...
Hooked you up. Check your pm.
Old 10-08-2008 | 04:11 PM
erasat

Que hace Bori!! We use it on our GTR and so much more.
Todo muy bien, gracias a Dios.

I see you're located in PA, I didn't know Doctor Mecanico wasn't advertised in the states, at least they are now.
Old 10-08-2008 | 04:51 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Hooked you up. Check your pm.
Muchas gracias... Ojala que me sale todo bien para poder usar tus productos para siempre

So are you guys not from the states?
Old 10-08-2008 | 06:03 PM
importdps
Banned

No were from the states. Were actually over in Philadelphia, PA. We just import it over in containers from P.R. People really like it here and were going to keep on bringing the forums and the people all over states not only just the Doctor Mecanico line, but all there performance needs.

I see it like this. I dont brag to have the best prices. I dont brag to have the best service. Were put up or shut up. Deal with us, your going to be happy and thats that..

Just like we do it on the island!
Old 10-08-2008 | 10:25 PM
Skyline-LEXY

I guess Ill start using some of this product for my Girl.
Old 10-08-2008 | 10:28 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by Skyline-LEXY
I guess Ill start using some of this product for my Girl.

Best product to use on your girl Lexy.
Old 10-08-2008 | 10:37 PM
Skyline-LEXY

I guess ill help out with your product
Old 10-08-2008 | 10:49 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by Skyline-LEXY
I guess ill help out with your product
Word up, appreciate that.
Old 10-08-2008 | 11:08 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

welcome! i might have to try some of this stuff
Old 10-08-2008 | 11:22 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by aliiin
welcome! i might have to try some of this stuff
Order one up and ill get you another bottle free

Quick Reply: Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner !!