Supporting Vendors Products and services, available for purchase from registered vendors.

Top Secret Bodykit Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:09 AM
splitmx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dammit that bugs me....no one else makes anything CLOSE to as nice as Top secrets
Old 03-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

It's a long story full of drama that I'm sure both IrishSkyline and UNVIT know very well. I'm not at liberty to say what has happened as we represent Top Secret in the U.S., but the mess has created a big stir and we are disappointed. The only thing I can tell any of you guys is if you want the best body mod right now, go with the Zele as the material is superb, the fitment is great (OEM-like quality) and it looks beautiful. Trust me, if the Zele wasn't anything less then the best, we at Bulletproof wouldn't even bother with it.

For more Info on the Zele, PM me or check out the link and e-mail me.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=7072

Last edited by Dominican_Capt; 03-23-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:12 PM
tfmbigdog99

Location: Where the kids are high and the grades are low. NYC
Where are the top secret intakes and exhaust?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

your guess is as good as mine.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:52 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tfmbigdog99
Where are the top secret intakes and exhaust?
neither made it into full production in the US.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 PM
IrishSkyline
Premier Member

Again.. I hope this can finally be put to sleep. There will be 0 Top Secret products for now sold in the USA. We are Top Secret's international office and we have 0 plans to release any more product until further notice. If this changes we will announce a new introduction at that time. The best advice we can give is stop supporting "knock-offs" and those that profit off of their innovation. It is a very real problem as much as supporters will attempt to sell you otherwise. Sorry for the bad news! Let us know what we can support you with.
Regards,
-Jeff
Old 03-23-2009, 09:39 PM
gtracing

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by IrishSkyline
Again.. I hope this can finally be put to sleep. There will be 0 Top Secret products for now sold in the USA. We are Top Secret's international office and we have 0 plans to release any more product until further notice. If this changes we will announce a new introduction at that time. The best advice we can give is stop supporting "knock-offs" and those that profit off of their innovation. It is a very real problem as much as supporters will attempt to sell you otherwise. Sorry for the bad news! Let us know what we can support you with.
Regards,
-Jeff
i'll stop supporting knock offs the day that the TS kit is back on the market....you leave us no choice BUT to support knock-offs...
Old 03-23-2009, 11:14 PM
IrishSkyline
Premier Member

^ LMAO. Thanks for the laugh before I go home!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
^ LMAO. Thanks for the laugh before I go home!

Whys that Funny?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:49 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

My Knock Off part fits perfectlty It was also done by someone who makes shiet fit perfectly
Old 03-24-2009, 12:05 AM
UNV-IT46

Regards,
-Jeff
Jeff. the problem is most people want to ACT like they spend big money on their cars. they dont care about quality pieces or the time that goes into all the R&D to produce them. they just want the cheap price. you and me both have been dealing with this for years. its sad but a fact. americans are cheap as ****. thats why they buy the knock off's then go around telling everyone at their local meets "check out my authentic top secret parts" or any other brand. nothing new. its sad but thats why all these compaines are pulling out of america. it will get to the point when all we have is ED crap. then everyone will complain.... how come no one makes parts for our cars..... oh wait that already happens.......
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 AM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Whys that Funny?
its funny because he acts like it was their choice to pull it from the US market. the reason all these companies pull from the US market is because everyone here supports fakes. why should a major tuner go and invest 10's of thousands of dollars on R&D just to see their hard word be knocked off and sold.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Does it count as "knock offs" when Japanese tuners have their own original designs fabricated in China or Korea and sell them to the unsuspecting American customer with "Made in Japan" marketing and pricing? If knock off quality is beginning to rival their quality (it is in some cases, not in others) how is that different from when Japanese cars started to flood the American market in the 70's?

At first they were laughed at as a joke of automaking industry in general or only for people who couldn't afford the "real thing". Then they got good. Really good. Then they got as good as American cars. And now 30 years or so later they outshine most American cars in most people's opinions. So how is this different exactly?

I know Top Secret is a renowned Japanese tuning house, but I've see the TS kit in person with my own eyes and touched them with my own hands. Other than excellent fitment, it honestly wasn't that impressive. Just fiberglass that fits well. Explain why that is special? Mechanical parts is a different story, and I can understand that there is a quality difference between a well engineered and produced exhaust and a cheap knockoff.

Japan's economy isn't like ours at the moment but it ain't great either. If they big Japanese tuners choose to leave the American market because of price competition (whether it's by original products or by companies copying their hard work) it'll be their loss because some company will fill that void. And do it much cheaper.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:56 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
Jeff. the problem is most people want to ACT like they spend big money on their cars. they dont care about quality pieces or the time that goes into all the R&D to produce them. they just want the cheap price. you and me both have been dealing with this for years. its sad but a fact. americans are cheap as ****. thats why they buy the knock off's then go around telling everyone at their local meets "check out my authentic top secret parts" or any other brand. nothing new. its sad but thats why all these compaines are pulling out of america. it will get to the point when all we have is ED crap. then everyone will complain.... how come no one makes parts for our cars..... oh wait that already happens.......
kinda like you about a year ago tried to post like you had ordered 3 different body kits yet still to this day is interested in buying a used TS kit... I guess prove me wrong and post pics... or prove me right and give me some lame excuse or just ignore it like usual...

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
its funny because he acts like it was their choice to pull it from the US market. the reason all these companies pull from the US market is because everyone here supports fakes. why should a major tuner go and invest 10's of thousands of dollars on R&D just to see their hard word be knocked off and sold.
He is right though... knock offs are all thats availible and people should buy them without care now that the real thing isnt availible... and besides... Id rather have a fake TS PolyU front than a real TS FG front.... actually Id pay more for the PolyU anyday...

Take my comments with a grain of salt... cause what do I know? Im just an American....
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 AM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
kinda like you about a year ago tried to post like you had ordered 3 different body kits yet still to this day is interested in buying a used TS kit... I guess prove me wrong and post pics... or prove me right and give me some lame excuse or just ignore it like usual...

He is right though... knock offs are all thats availible and people should buy them without care now that the real thing isnt availible... and besides... Id rather have a fake TS PolyU front than a real TS FG front.... actually Id pay more for the PolyU anyday...

Take my comments with a grain of salt... cause what do I know? Im just an American....
i did have all three kits order. jeff can back me on that. i had the TS kit ordered through them. dont believe me. just ask jeff. jp visage, oh wait that is on my car now. the last kit is the ZELE kit. oh wait thats right im working with jeff now in putting something together for that. wait dont believe fine. again ask jeff he can confirm that too. so looks like you just talked a whole bunch of **** out of your *** that you have no idea what your talking about. kind of like when you said volk were sub par quality rims because you were on i forged nuts. but then turned aroundand bought volks. but your right.. what do you know... seems not much. I dont act like i spend money on my car. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on all my cars. when bulletproof first opened i ordered more parts through them and ben for my S2000 then most people ever did. again dont believe me. search the site there are pictures on my cars.

Quick Reply: Top Secret Bodykit Now Available!