Supporting Vendors Products and services, available for purchase from registered vendors.

HPAuto-Jwt Pop Chargers Nice & Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Skyline-LEXY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so far we did not see any bad result with JWT so i wouldnt worry as much like injen. imo
Old 07-27-2008, 12:47 AM
PSYH
Post Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ddominator1
whats going to be very interesting is if these JWT poppers fail on Dyno and then everyone is pissed off for wasting their money.. If they come in this week i will put them in. Just unsure if i want to purchase JWT and waist more $ on a CAI system
What?! It DIDN'T fail... that's why there are 67 people on this GB!
Old 07-27-2008, 01:24 AM
ddominator1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright..how about we get a thread rollin in near future with 20 JWT dynos and 20 Injen dynos.. compare and take it from there. I really don't believe there will be substantial difference between the two.. now seriously.. After that we can drag two G37 next to each other, then see who wins? I mean isnt what everyone wants here is a simplified method to gain 3-5 WHP. I am really not convinced that Injen is all that bad (alt they claimed 20WHP gain) and i would need to see different Dynos in different atmospheric conditions to substantiate a FAIL w no WHP gain. i really think tht its coming down to simplification, cost and a nice "rumble under the hood. If thts the case, well... Injen seems to win there, at least from what i heard on threads. Just want to let you know that i am not on any of this CAI bandwagon and feel suckered for thinking tht i would get 20WHP out of a induction device.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:06 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
alright..how about we get a thread rollin in near future with 20 JWT dynos and 20 Injen dynos.. compare and take it from there. I really don't believe there will be substantial difference between the two.. now seriously.. After that we can drag two G37 next to each other, then see who wins? I mean isnt what everyone wants here is a simplified method to gain 3-5 WHP. I am really not convinced that Injen is all that bad (alt they claimed 20WHP gain) and i would need to see different Dynos in different atmospheric conditions to substantiate a FAIL w no WHP gain. i really think tht its coming down to simplification, cost and a nice "rumble under the hood. If thts the case, well... Injen seems to win there, at least from what i heard on threads. Just want to let you know that i am not on any of this CAI bandwagon and feel suckered for thinking tht i would get 20WHP out of a induction device.
I would love to race a G37 with Berk HFC or FI HFC and the Injen intake. Any takers?
Old 07-27-2008, 02:34 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
whats going to be very interesting is if these JWT poppers fail on Dyno and then everyone is pissed off for wasting their money.. If they come in this week i will put them in. Just unsure if i want to purchase JWT and waist more $ on a CAI system

Theres already been 2 outstanding 3rd party dynos... so your first point is bad... second... Too bad your a lil late on the JWTs... price has gone up to high 300s

Last edited by MaxToTheG37; 07-27-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:26 PM
C6Zhombre

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Theres already been 2 outstanding 3rd party dynos... so your first point is bad... second... Too bad your a lil late on the JWTs... price has gone up to high 300s
good point

this really was (lol) such an outstanding gp price, I'm not sure I understand all the bitching. Just sit back and relax and they'll be here before you know it.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:28 PM
C6Zhombre

. i really think tht its coming down to simplification, cost and a nice "rumble under the hood. If thts the case, well... Injen seems to win there

I'm confused here. I thought the injen was much more difficult to install and much more expensive than the jwt? and they produce about identical dyno results
Old 07-27-2008, 12:33 PM
erasat

Originally Posted by C6Zhombre
I'm confused here. I thought the injen was much more difficult to install and much more expensive than the jwt? and they produce about identical dyno results
Yes, I was thinking the same...

The only thing Injen seems to have an advantage right now is on the sound, I can't tell you because I haven't heard the Injen in person, but my JWT sounds damn great. I think that actually only person that can answer that is PMS1212, she had the Injen and then immediately installed the Pop-Chargers. Maybe Max can answer that once he gets his pop-charger, I hope that can be this week as he is 2nd or 3rd on the list right now.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:06 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^Max is horrible at reviews so you might want to bump him down the list some.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:59 PM
RedG37SNC

I bought it so I could sport the license plate frame..lol..and of course the sound. I'd bet they'll also require less maintanence.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:31 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by bboysteele
^Max is horrible at reviews so you might want to bump him down the list some.
Sip sip sippin on the HATORADEEEEEEEEEE
Old 07-27-2008, 03:09 PM
ddominator1

Hey Max....still think tht 3- 3rd party dynos is not enough to substatiate major differences between the two.. sorry
Old 07-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Hpauto
Banned

Originally Posted by RedG37SNC
I bought it so I could sport the license plate frame..lol..and of course the sound. I'd bet they'll also require less maintanence.

HAHAHA
Old 07-27-2008, 03:13 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Hey Max....still think tht 3- 3rd party dynos is not enough to substatiate major differences between the two.. sorry
I do...

Injen shows FAIL FAIL.... with 2 BAD dynos...

JWT shows WIN WIN ... with 2 NICE dynos...

Yes one dyno only showed 5-6 hp on the JWT on top of HFCs and full catback... but for the price and what you get and what you dont lose and what lack of risk with water...... I think thats a win...and the other dyno show +10-12hp on top of HFCs... which is a big w00t!

I would rather pay 300 bucks, easy install, no water threat, ease of cleaning, no loss of washer fluid and get +5hp and TQ...on top of my personal mods
than
pay 550 or so for the negatives of the above and get +2/3hp and no TQ...

But thats just me

Its all opinion and value of your money vs what you get...
Old 07-27-2008, 04:54 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
I do...

Injen shows FAIL FAIL.... with 2 BAD dynos...

JWT shows WIN WIN ... with 2 NICE dynos...

Yes one dyno only showed 5-6 hp on the JWT on top of HFCs and full catback... but for the price and what you get and what you dont lose and what lack of risk with water...... I think thats a win...and the other dyno show +10-12hp on top of HFCs... which is a big w00t!

I would rather pay 300 bucks, easy install, no water threat, ease of cleaning, no loss of washer fluid and get +5hp and TQ...on top of my personal mods
than
pay 550 or so for the negatives of the above and get +2/3hp and no TQ...

But thats just me

Its all opinion and value of your money vs what you get...
Actually, its +4hp for Injen on top of HFC and exhaust, if I'm not mistaken. +6hp on a mustang dyno which reads lower than a dynojet (done on a stock car w/ a 10 degree temperature difference). But from what we've seen, yes JWTs seem to have anywhere from 1-5 hp more, based on those dynos alone. Yay? ("It doesn't matter if you win by millimeter or a centimeter...winning is winning." ).

Injens were $495, not $550...and IMO looks and sounds way better. I've never had a problem with CAIs and water. Install is a pain though, but its a one time thing. Stock accordion hose on the JWTs FTMFL.

Last edited by JLai; 07-27-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quick Reply: HPAuto-Jwt Pop Chargers Nice & Cheap