Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Shout out to Discount tire

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Shout out to Discount tire

Hey guys I want to give a big shout out to discount tire on sherman way and canoga. They are a top notch shop and have a deal for 200 for a lifetime alignment. Anyways heres my story.... I got an alignment back in late april at a different shop. This was the first alignment since installing the s-tech springs back in november). My tires were not that bad before the alignment, but after They were to **** in 2 months, So I went back to the same shop so they can recheck it. Im almost positive they jacked up my toe, Their answer was "no the toe is 0 all around and your -3.4 camber is whats screwing up the tires." I know that camber wear does eat your tires quicker... but what are the chances that my tires lasted months and right after the alignment they went down to the metal QUICK! So they refused to re check it. I purchased 4 new nankang tires in the beginning of july and Yesterday when I checked all the tires were almost bald. My buddy graphiteg37s refered me to a place on sherman way and canoga called Discount Tire. Today I dropped my car off and had them re align it, I got the new spec sheet, Original toe was .50 front left .40 front right, .60 rear left. and .25 rear right. The new specs are .05 all around The guy said that my toe was very bad and the other shop did not know what they were doing. Now not only does my car drive smoother, before when I would come to a stop around 10mph I could hear my tires roar, I thought It was because im running cheap nankangs, but now that roar has gone away. Anyways if any of you in socal need an alignment I highly recommend Discount tire. They were very professional and quick, I dropped it off, went across the street to eat and when I was back my car was sitting there waiting for me.

Heres the spec sheets

Before

After
Old 08-06-2011, 01:53 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Holy camber hahahahhaahah

your toe was wayyy messed up
Old 08-06-2011, 02:01 AM
JJsBusaRox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for Discount Tire! They gave me an awesome deal on my Vossen/Tire package, best I found anywhere! Surprised the hell out of me though. Didn't think they distributed Vossens..
Old 08-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ya they are a good shop, funny part is that the before spec is after my alignment In may at my other local shop. I'm never going back there....
Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 AM
MACS

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
America's Tire in Temecula is a damn good shop, too. Also sell Vossens.

America's Tire and Discount are the same, I believe.