Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Quickly Meet Tuesdays West Covina

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Sven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers 21

Those SS guys need to find some reality, and assimilate back into our collective society, their focus should be on crime not making $$$$ for the city on the backs of the commons. As my witness of the few times that I have made it out to this event, it has been our boys & girls in blue that have the concerning issues of behaviors, plus driving silly and taking chances. Anyway, that will never change. Next time that we happen to share the same zip code please say hello. The Lyon event was just "Tuff" check out the slide pic's

YouTube - LUXURY4PLAY.COM AUTO&AVIATION 1.23.11

Take care 21.

Originally Posted by rrdynasty21
Hey Sven! Yes I indeed saw your car as soon as I pulled up and parked right across you. I then went to Quickly and got my weekly fix. I hung out for about 10 mins and saw you chattin it up with Andrew (the promoter). When I was leavin I saw a 240 coupe just parked next to you, not sure if you knew him..I took off and went to pick up Laker tix from the next city over. As I was on the way back, going north on Asuza off the 60, I saw lots of cars and figured it got broken up already, and this was early! I'd say around 10:10. I continued on to cruise by and sure enough the chopper was up and lots of cops, either have someone pulled over or is pulling over someone! Last night they showed force of not wanting us there anymore. I continued towards the 10 and headed home.

I wanted to ask you how did that Lyons Museum go?