Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

RIVERSIDE INFINITI CAR SHOW / MEET! Sept 19th

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:27 AM
cdeez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it was dope man...i had fun seeing all the guys from LAGs..i took pics so i'll post them up soon as i get a chance..like kevin said, there were a grip of good deals on gt spec..i also picked up a gt spec tower brace for a good price. after i left, i thought to myself i should have stocked up on filters and brake pads...they were stupid cheap too..
Old 09-20-2010, 01:27 PM
dainjarouz
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
it was a good show...first time i got to see all the fixed up Gs and Zs. I saw the new Tanabe CBE, that thing looks really sweet.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:57 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
I agree with you Sven, but G37s should still support the community. It will be years and years before we have close to as much aftermarket support as the G35. The only way to ensure that we get aftermarket support is to show in strong numbers that the G37 is a contender and make aftermarket companies want to invest money on producing products.

I was pissed when I found out there was no G37 coupe class, it was a G35 fest. And there's nothing wrong with that, cause I'm a car guy and will show my support by attending. But maybe next time Riveraide will think about leveling the playing field for both the G37 & 370z as we've only just gotten started and at the moment don't compete with a highly modified, almost 10 year old car that some have been modding since they bought it. We need more aftermarket support to catch up and that will only come with time.

Still I was disappointed in the amount of G37s that showed. LA G'Z were out there supporting the community.

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 09-20-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:00 PM
GraphiteG37S

Originally Posted by cdeez
it was dope man...i had fun seeing all the guys from LAGs..i took pics so i'll post them up soon as i get a chance..like kevin said, there were a grip of good deals on gt spec..i also picked up a gt spec tower brace for a good price. after i left, i thought to myself i should have stocked up on filters and brake pads...they were stupid cheap too..
Yeah bro I'm glad you made it out. Wheels looked dope on your slammed ride.

The deals were crazy. I should have grabbed extra GTspec stuff. Squwash JDM airfreshner FTW
Old 09-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Sven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ping back at you, my 37TT was there for all the fun too, don’t know about the "Duty to the Community" thing, COD for cars?? But I like all the candy at these events bio candy and material candy. I was looking for material goodies yesterday, and looking, and looking but no joy, got most of what was there to be had, or it's on order. I'm finding some things here and there and creating other stuff myself along the way.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Kverd88
I agree with you Sven, but G37s should still support the community. It will be years and years before we have close to as much aftermarket support as the G35. The only way to ensure that we get aftermarket support is to show in strong numbers that the G37 is a contender and make aftermarket companies want to invest money on producing products.

I was pissed when I found out there was no G37 coupe class, it was a G35 fest. And there's nothing wrong with that, cause I'm a car guy and will show my support by attending. But maybe next time Riveraide will think about leveling the playing field for both the G37 & 370z as we've only just gotten started and at the moment don't compete with a highly modified, almost 10 year old car that some have been modding since they bought it. We need more aftermarket support to catch up and that will only come with time.

Still I was disappointed in the amount of G37s that showed. LA G'Z were out there supporting the community.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM
LightsOut

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
seems like all the pics are on driver.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:51 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not to please with they way Riverside Infiniti advertised. In the forum, they stated OEM parts would be on sale; however, found out today the spoiler I purchases was non-OEM. But, what ever, I will wait and see how fitment comes out when they install at the dealer this week. But overall, thanks to them for hosting the event. I give you guys props for reaching out to the Nissan/Infiniti community.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by Wlmngtn310
I'm not to please with they way Riverside Infiniti advertised. In the forum, they stated OEM parts would be on sale; however, found out today the spoiler I purchases was non-OEM. But, what ever, I will wait and see how fitment comes out when they install at the dealer this week. But overall, thanks to them for hosting the event. I give you guys props for reaching out to the Nissan/Infiniti community.

Thats sucks bro! Hope it works out.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:59 PM
B L U E S L A T E
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did you talk to them about the issue? If so, are they willing to work it out with you? I'm sure they made a mistake on advertising, and they would probably work with you if you ask nicely.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 PM
GraphiteG37S

Originally Posted by LightsOut
seems like all the pics are on driver.
Of course they are. Lol. And no one cared to post any of my ride! Hahaha
Dang... That sucks. But I'm sure it will work out. Strange they didn't tell you it was non-OEM. I bought what I was told was a GTspec 4 point rear strut brace and when I got home and looked it turned out it was a GTspec 4 point front ladder brace. I'm still gonna install it on my car cause I got it for a great price. Now I gotta buy rear braces.
Originally Posted by raul0434
Thats sucks bro! Hope it works out.
Yours worked out well.

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 09-20-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Nice seeing the LAG'z out there holdin it down for the G37s Didnt see any of you guys there tho I wanted to meet you guys. All I saw was when all of you were leaving =/

I parked my stock looking car kind of away from everyone else lol

Had one of my wheels sticking out of the trunk with a "For Sale" sign tho haha

Thanks Riverside Infiniti for the event!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:14 PM
GeeeeOhhhh
Registered Member

dang didnt' see you gamedog and your rims, it was due for some lickage.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:26 PM
GraphiteG37S

Originally Posted by Gamedog
Nice seeing the LAG'z out there holdin it down for the G37s Didnt see any of you guys there tho I wanted to meet you guys. All I saw was when all of you were leaving =/

I parked my stock looking car kind of away from everyone else lol

Had one of my wheels sticking out of the trunk with a "For Sale" sign tho haha

Thanks Riverside Infiniti for the event!
Dang G-dawg and we were all talking shyit saying how you didn't show and turns out you were there anyway!

Should have come over to us man, I saw all you OutCast hanging out in the shade under those trees. Lol you guys had a grip of sedans showing, where was 2C at?
Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Just spoke with Rick at Riverside and all I have to say is this: Grade A customer service. I informed him about my spoiler issue and he told me to come pick up an OEM spoiler at a discount price. So I will only be paying like 30 bucks more. Those guys really know how to take care of their customers. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks Rick!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:44 PM
B L U E S L A T E
Registered Member

Just spoke with Rick at Riverside and all I have to say is this: Grade A customer service. I informed him about my spoiler issue and he told me to come pick up an OEM spoiler at a discount price. So I will only be paying like 30 bucks more. Those guys really know how to take care of their customers. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks Rick!
I told ya.

Quick Reply: RIVERSIDE INFINITI CAR SHOW / MEET! Sept 19th