Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

California: No Front License Plate?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
amigo916

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats up man hey show me the trick..lol i have to it on the car
Old 01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Obvis07

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol two of that my friends have that. its pretty nifty
Old 01-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Sven

I have to get a magic plate, too cool.

I have had many tint and LP tickets in my time here driving on Gods marble (I've also had a few bowls of cereal so far) and the interesting thing is that if you spy a COP lot with their personal vehicles, most of them are without front LP and have tint. And, if you-all have noticed the PD motor pool lot or any oncoming PD, CHP, CIA or FBI cars, they mostly have no plates. Think back for a moment, and the letter of the law states no exception for any vehicle to roll without plates. So here we go again, the bunch has gone bad, there are a few good ones here and there and God bless them, but do the math crime is not measured by missing LP's or having tint and other such silly stuff, we all know that. What a good use of our hard earned 32% to 43% income tax dollars, damn I feel safer. But hey Mr. PD write "lots-o-tickets" to prop up the government/municipal retirement funds that pay out to our "finest" in society at a 90% draw so they may exit out of the working world at 55 years of age with cost of living adjustments until age whatever, and again there you go -- follow the money.

Take care and happy motoring.

Last edited by Sven; 01-02-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Some words.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
firstnewcar

28 yrs no plate no prob

Live in So Cal and haven't had a front plate in 28 yrs.

Tips:

* anyone knows that a G37 is fast....no need to put on aftermarket loud mufflers or performance packages to prove it.
* keep window tinting to a reasonable level....if you do limo all around, you'll get pulled over.......All my cars have tinting on all windows but it is not super dark.
* don't drive like an idiot......speeding is not that big a deal on the freeway but excessive speeding on surface streets will attract attention.....also weaving in-n-out of lanes to get driving position at the next light.

If you live in an upscale area, you are not likely to get pulled over for no front plate while driving a nice car....I counted 12 cars coming towards me with no front plate while waiting to make a left turn....oddly enough Mercedes, BMW, Infinity, Audi, etc.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
JuicyG37

No problem for me