Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Many props to Beshoff Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 03:05 PM
brycerocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many props to Beshoff Infiniti

I know it's been said many times before, but I want to reiterate the how great Beshoff Infiniti's service dept. is.

I had originally bought my 2009 G37S coupe from another Bay Area dealership (who shall not be named but lets just say it's in the east bay). Their sales staff was super nice and gave me a great deal on the car, but their service dept. was a different story. After one trip, my car came back with paint chipped off above both door windows, a scratched and gashed shifter, scuffs on my door interiors, and parts falling off below the dash. When I told them about my car's squeaks and rattles, they said I needed to let the car break in and all cars have rattles. It's safe to say that after I had them resolve everything they messed up on my car, I vowed never to go back to them.

Beshoff Infiniti became the closest Infiniti dealership when I moved to the south bay. I immediately noticed the difference when I arrived. Friendly staff came out to greet me rather than let me wander around the dealership for 2 hours asking to speak with someone. My service advisor (Oscar) had me fill out a multi page form documenting all the squeaks and rattles in my car. And guess what? After two trips (second time was for scheduled 7.5k service), all the squeaks and rattles are gone!!! They actually found that something the other dealership did had made the squeak worse.

Beshoff Infiniti also took exceptional care of my car. Upon arrival, they did a super detailed inspection of my car, actually finding a small small dent I was not aware of (takes showroom lights and the perfect angle to see). When I got back my vehicle, it looked great (yay free car wash!) and smelled like new. literally. I need to find out what they used to clean which restored that smell. Best of all, I got back my car the same day. Dropped it off at noon and it was ready by 4PM - 7.5k service, squeak fix, and detailing on my interior door panel all done. The loaner car was pretty good too, had GPS and a music box preloaded with pretty good music.

Oh yeah, their parts department is awesome too. I got my all weather floor mats for around $75 on sale and with coupon a few months back. Plus they have a huge selection of performance parts I look at every time and maybe one day will buy.

Thanks Beshoff Infiniti. Definitely put a great start to the weekend
Old 12-12-2009, 03:08 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i can vouch for that as well. their service dept and customer service is second to none. being one of the most mod friendly dealership in NA makes it even better. Good thing i live in southbay also xD
Old 12-12-2009, 07:26 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Man if all dealerships were anything like Beshoff, Infiniti would definitely have double the sales they're making!!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:09 PM
brycerocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm Beshoff Infiniti is in San Jose, could whoever moved this move it to Northern California?