Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Glendale Infiniti suck because of Randy

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 07:49 AM
irondog168

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glendale Infiniti suck because of Randy

Oh yeah, Glendale infiniti sucks, and its because the service adviser RANDY, a stupid black dud think he knows everything and have 7 years experience working in infiniti.
I went there to adjust my vehicle Alarm impact sensor, and he told me there is no alarm impact sensor on this car, its a set track, like lowjack. and i said NO!! there is a sensor and i adjusted once at cerritos infiniti. and he said" thats why they TOLD you, do you see it by yourself ? I work here 7 years and i never heard about it". and than i said" doesn't matter you work 7 years as service adviser, they got a new design and you don't know about it". and he said" but there is none, you can't adjust it".
and i said there is one and you can". so he ask one of the guy from service and he said no they don't have an adjustable alarm sensor", and then he told me" there is a guy who install alarm from other place, I can call him to come check it out". so i wait for an hour, at the end they guy don't know $hit and he took off after he look at my car for 1 minuts.....
and after that, he still don't believe me that there is a sensor add on to factory alarm.
so i drive all the way back to cerritos, they adjusted in less than 10 minuts and got out.
I ask service adviser APRIL and she show me where is it and how to adjust it myself if i think its still too sensitive.
SO, now i know where is it and there is one, and i can adjust myself if i want to change.
the whole point here is the service adviser RANDY from GLENDALE infiniti is a doooooosh bage,
he think he knows everything and think i was born yesterday. don't trust what i said and don't even want to take a look or even call cerritos to ask them how they did it. HE is an @$$ and don't even try to talk to him because no matter what you said, he won't listen.
he think he smart and we are stupid, Guess what, He was wrong and never try to find out the right answer for me, and I found out where the sensor is and i can even adjusted myself. bottom line is never go to GLENDALE INFINITI to talk to RANDY the black dud. NEVER
I should take a picture and sent it to Glendale infiniti to randy and show him that I found it and he was wrong and he can $uck it.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:04 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Originally Posted by irondog168
the service adviser RANDY from GLENDALE infiniti is a doooooosh bage
Is that french for Douche Bag?

Didn't you just post this in another thread?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 AM
irondog168

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yes I did, in socal forum i think, and I also want other g37 driver who is not in socal to know that infiniti glendale suck and there is a adjustable sensor come with factory.
Thats the worst dealer experiance i have ever had.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
SOLISIMO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you use gramar school writing techniques next time please bc I have a headache from reading your post lol
Old 11-04-2009, 08:56 AM
BocaIvan

Ummm so yea, why didn't you just go to the first dealer where you had this done the first time

Where is the sensor?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
+1....there is a sensor? A shock sensor? Where and how do I adjust it? This is news to me too.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Idaho siirto

Originally Posted by irondog168
the service adviser RANDY, a stupid black dud
...RANDY the black dud. NEVER
You are trying to help people avoid the dealership's other Advisors? The white, brown, green or yellow Service Advisors there who may not be stupid. amirite?
/Take a deep breath, have a few milk duds... you may feel better.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:03 AM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
Can you use gramar school writing techniques next time please bc I have a headache from reading your post lol
+100000.....man, I need some Advil now.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:05 AM
KnoxvilleG37

Originally Posted by Kidcane
+1....there is a sensor? A shock sensor? Where and how do I adjust it? This is news to me too.
He's talking about the optional Vehicle Impact Alarm Sensor, an OPTIONAL add-on from the factory. Basically triggers the alarm of the car if it has a significant impact/break of the windows. This is not standard on every car, just an option.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 PM
g37rider

Glendale Infiniti indeed sucks across the board, from service to sales. I have no idea how they're still in business.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Originally Posted by KnoxvilleG37
He's talking about the optional Vehicle Impact Alarm Sensor, an OPTIONAL add-on from the factory. Basically triggers the alarm of the car if it has a significant impact/break of the windows. This is not standard on every car, just an option.
AhhI see, thank you for the clarification. Carry on!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:51 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What happened to paragraphs or proper sentance structure. That hurts to read.

Plus I think you may be racist.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:53 PM
ElLayG37s

bwahahahaha! I know.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

LOL I was wondering what the color of his skin had to do with the price of tea in China.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:01 PM
KnoxvilleG37

^^^^ bwahahaha. I was thinking the same thing. What does it matter if he's black/green/purple/white/blue? You gave us his name. Reiterating twice that he's black doesn't make you look good bro. As in if he were white or Asian, etc, he would have given you red-carpet treatment. The service dude majorly F'ed up....we're done.

Quick Reply: Glendale Infiniti suck because of Randy