Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

glendale infiniti = bad service?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Graham
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ElLayG37s
Metro Infiniti in Monrovia has been great, just make sure you let them know not to clean your stock wheels with their cleaner! Stains them.
Lol....on that subject, sometimes you can tell them not to wash your car, most of the time they don't listen. Thousand Oaks Infiniti is so incompetant I type out my service requests, at the end of all of them I type in Caps lock/bold, DO NOT WASH CAR. they'll print it on my service request, and what do I see last week when I picked up the car. They had washed it. I will say out of all the times they always do this, they didn't do a horrible job, I'm just pretty sure they stripped any sort of wax I had on the car, and I have no clue how abrasive their cloths were, but it didn't look bad last time.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:18 AM
junyea

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I was just reviewing my receipts from Glendale, and I have had two alignments....one in 7/2008, and the second 10/2008. Both recommended by the service people.

Idiot me, I agreed and paid both times. Just realized it.

I guess they wait for people like me that just pay, and don't pay attention to what they are paying....Still, they should be careful in looking into the car history right?
Old 06-23-2009, 01:58 AM
TJHG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you notice your car "drifted" when your hands weren't on the wheel, or did they out-of-the-blue tell you that you needed an alignment? It's very rare for a car to fall out of spec on an alignment in 3 months if it hasn't had suspension mods or had major road hazards. PLUS, if they did your alignment in July and it fell out of spec so fast I would complain they didn't align it properly the first time around....

Originally Posted by junyea
I was just reviewing my receipts from Glendale, and I have had two alignments....one in 7/2008, and the second 10/2008. Both recommended by the service people.

Idiot me, I agreed and paid both times. Just realized it.

I guess they wait for people like me that just pay, and don't pay attention to what they are paying....Still, they should be careful in looking into the car history right?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 AM
junyea

no it wouldn't drift. The first alignment was done with the 11,500 service. Don't remember why they would even recommend it.

For the 15,000 service, i recall them calling me, and I figured since it was a big service I would get it done. I am going to bring it to their attention. I know I am at fault for accepting the services, but why was it even recommended.

Not good customer service on their part. Shows them to be an authentic "stealership!"
Old 07-21-2009, 11:52 PM
lookslikeanevo

anyone have experience with metro in montclair?

its the closest to me...and would make it fairly comfortable
Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 AM
richierich

^^^ they are pretty koo...they dont even acknowledge my aftermarket stuff. helpful but they couldnt fix my driver side window. However cerritos of infiniti did.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:24 AM
SaMaster14

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is where I got my car from. And isn't it like the only Infiniti dealer in the LA area, since the one in Santa Monica closed, and the one in Beverly Hills did too I think...
Old 08-01-2009, 01:49 AM
patmsb1

$85.00 for oil change at Santa Barbara Nissan.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 AM
eurodre
Banned

glendale infiniti is pretty bad

randy is possibly the worst there

gets me thinking, why do the good places close down and the ****ty places stay afloat?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Gazan37
Banned

cuz glendale has a LOT of buyers. Their sales dept. is pretty good but service is HORRIBLE.

Two months ago I went for an oil change. 2 hours later I come back and ask if their done they say they should b almost done. I wait another 30 mins and still no car. So then they realize that they don't know where my car is because it should have been done an hour ago. I go outside and its right next to their wash area and has been sitting there the entire time.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:27 AM
junyea

Originally Posted by eurodre
glendale infiniti is pretty bad

randy is possibly the worst there

gets me thinking, why do the good places close down and the ****ty places stay afloat?
Agreed. Randy does suck. For convenience, GLendale is the closest dealer to me. Go to RICARDO in service. Really cool, and helpful....
Old 08-28-2009, 06:16 PM
PR_G37

This thread is awesome because I actually got my car from Glendale Infiniti. I'm leasing though, I didn't purchase. Their sales department seems pretty strong from my experience. Anyways, service was a bit of a hassle over there. Had trouble getting through to them over the phone (every time I got transferred no one picked up - multiple times in one day). Eventually some guy took my number and they never called back. So I ended up calling again the weekend after and finally booked an appointment.

When I came to my 10am appointment, there was a delay since they said they were "very busy" even though over the phone I was told my appointment would be quick and the dealership wouldn't be busy. After 15 minutes they got to me and the service went by quickly. I'd give them another shot since the Santa Monica dealership near me no longer exists.

If anyone can share another dealership that's good near West LA, I'm all ears.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Gazan37
Banned

Miller? not sure how close that is though
Old 09-15-2009, 10:12 AM
BlueSteel

Originally Posted by Graham
I have yet to find a good service dealer yet. Thousand Oaks Infiniti is horrible, I've even notified the Bureau of Automotive Repair on their incompetence, Glendale doesn't seem promising, Tustin wasn't anything great. I guess I'll have to try Miller Infiniti to see if they're any better, plus Nichole who I bought my car from in Santa Monica moved over to Miller once S.M. Infiniti shut down.

I just went to Metro Infiniti in Monrovia for the first time yesterday for an oil change. It was a very good experience. I brought in my own oil (Pen Plat & Mobile 1 Filter) and the service manager was totally cool with it. He said "as long as you don't bring in a crappy Fram filter, we'll be happy to put in your aftermarket filter." They only charged me $14 for labor.

AND THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED WHEN I ASKED THEM NOT TO WASH MY CAR!!!

The service manager's name is David Tanner. I would definitely recommend him.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:37 AM
irondog168

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh yeah, Glendale infiniti sucks, and its because the service adviser RANDY, a stupid black dud thing he knows everything and have 7 years experiance working in infiniti.
I went there to adjust my vehicle Alarm impact sensor, and he told me there is no alarm impact sensor on this car, its a set track, like lowjack. and i said NO!! there is a sensor and i adjusted once at cerritos infiniti. and he said" thats why they TOLD you, do you see it by yourself ? I work here 7 years and i never heard about it". and than i said" doesn't matter you work 7 years as service adviser, they got a new design and you don't know about it". and he said" but there is none, you can't adjust it".
and i said there is one and you can". so he ask one of the guy from service and he said no they don't have an adjustable alarm sensor", and they he told me" there is a guy who install alarm from other place, I can call him to come check it out". so i wait for an hour, at the end they guy don't know **** and he took off after he look at my car for 1 minuts.....
and after that, he still don't belive me that there is a sensor add on to factory alarm.
so i drive all the way back to cerritos, they adjusted in less than 10 minuts and got out.
I ask servise adviser APRIL and she show me where is it and how to adjust it myself is i think its still too sensitive.
SO, now i know where is it and there is one, and i can adjust myself if i want to change.
the whole point here is the service adviser RANDY from GLENDALE infiniti is a dush bage,
he think he knows everything and think i was born yesterday. don't trust what i said and don't even want to take a look or even call cerritos to ask them how to do it. HE is an @$$ and don't even try to talk to him because no matter what you said, he won't listen.
he think he smart and we are stupid, Guess what, He was wrong and never try to find out the right answer for me, and I found out where the sensor is and i can even adjusted myself. bottom line is never go to GLENDALE INFINITI to talk to RANDY the black dud. NEVER

Quick Reply: glendale infiniti = bad service?