Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Beer pong tournament @ old town pasadena! 1st place $225 cash

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 01:16 PM
TIMMAY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uh yeahhh! that was the PLANNNNN if I called in sickkkk hahhahahaha.. edit n post pics allll day

I'm working! so first signs of them won't be till tonight at earliest! but, they should be worth the wait!

and, of course, some great pics should only help promote this thing, here in the myg37 community!.. that SHOULD be my purpose and responsibility, specially if Carlo/Dullahan picks me up for assigned services! =P hahaha
Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 PM
n_jay888

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Assigned services plus complimentary drinks as promised. Lol
Old 05-08-2009, 01:41 PM
caratezbeerpong

LOL dude.. yeah.. I wasn't CARLOS... I think that was the owner you guys were talking too.. haha.

And Timmay, yeah that was CHABA! ANd...and my bad for you thinking I was a girl when I texted you, I forgot to reply back, you replied back with some flirtatious **** though... LOL. So since you're sponsoring the lady team, do you get to name their team name? Want us to announce to everyone you sponsored them with some funny embarassing lines? lol jk

Thanks for taking pics man, can't wait to see them.

And you're right about the belt, we got a trophy on the works already.

Njay.. is that you neil? So I'm from Corona, is that too far to join th sgv club?

NEXT week should be bigger and better, and more people! That was our first night, so word should get around after this week... We're also going to be moving the tournament to a much bigger spot in the back, its gonna be crazy!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 PM
caratezbeerpong

Hey neil... Go ip!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:52 PM
TIMMAY

Originally Posted by caratezbeerpong
LOL dude.. yeah.. I wasn't CARLOS... I think that was the owner you guys were talking too.. haha.

And Timmay, yeah that was CHABA! ANd...and my bad for you thinking I was a girl when I texted you, I forgot to reply back, you replied back with some flirtatious **** though... LOL. So since you're sponsoring the lady team, do you get to name their team name? Want us to announce to everyone you sponsored them with some funny embarassing lines? lol jk

Njay.. is that you neil? So I'm from Corona, is that too far to join th sgv club?

NEXT week should be bigger and better, and more people! That was our first night, so word should get around after this week... We're also going to be moving the tournament to a much bigger spot in the back, its gonna be crazy!
SGV.... AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA.. dude, there ISN'T a SGV G's.. i was joking with Neil n the SFV guys that I should have just made one and been the only one! woohoo! hahahaha

Carlos was cool.. I mean, it's always nice to meet the guy in charge.. =P

Are you the only one that uses this sn here on myg37? he seemed like he knew who i was when i first introduced myself.. or that he knew I was at least gonna be there to help photograph.. or he was just great at playin it off hahahah..

dude, I was thinkin about that while takin a **** this mornin.. that I should get to name the girls' team!..

what do you think of.. NO *****!?.. AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

that's GRRRREAT! ahhahahaha

ATTEMPT to embarass me all you can! people who get to know me know for sure.. I HAVE NOOOO SHAME! =P You can't get me to blush haha.. but yeah, i'm all down for humor at my expense! i do it to myself all the time for laughs haha

and.. I'm a flirt with the ladies.. always.. period.. sue me haha..
Old 05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haha sounds like I missed out. I would've gone but by the time I was done with practice, I was beat. Maybe I'll make it to the next one and have a couple of Jack and Cokes with yous guys.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:01 PM
TIMMAY

OOooooo.. Jack in Cokes are pretty good.. I'm a Captain n Coke guy....

my very first real alcoholic drink, by choice.. i went with a 150 n Coke.. =P hahaha.. my friend that took me to the bar.. which was in fact McMurphy's aka now DULLAHAN'S! hahah.. was shakin his head and tellin the bartender, "Noooo! homeboy doesn't know what he's talkin about!.." but i did and that's how i roll.. noob with the 150 hahahah
Old 05-08-2009, 02:08 PM
n_jay888

Originally Posted by caratezbeerpong

Yeah it's me dude. Nice meeting you mang, and it's SFV not SGV. Hahaha! I think Corona is too far to join the san fernando valley G's, but it's up to you if your willing to drive. Your best bet is to join Team OCG's with Timmay so it's closer. It doesn't matter which group coz we will see each other on the meets anyways.

It was a great turnout. That would be my new spot every thursdays now. I'll bring more people next time, especially my friends that play beer pong. We should have a banner for myg37 so we can represent.
Go IP's!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM
TIMMAY

If they had their own parking lot I thought it would be sick to roll in early together, after eating or somethin.. or have some spots reserved for us! but they don't =P

yeah.. more people to cheer for!.. tell your homies they'll be losin to my ladies Neil, but to definitely have fun! =P hahahaha.. Selenia and her friend are gonna hustle some foos! hahahhaa.. dude they're gonna show mad cleavage n everythin to DEFEND their cupssss =P NSFW peekshures baby! =P hahaha
Old 05-08-2009, 02:23 PM
n_jay888

We can always roll to the public parking lot and take some pics. It was empty last night, but a reserved spot would be nice. "Spot reserved for myg37 only. Benz, Lexus, BMW... Get the F out!"

Alright, i'll sponsor my hommies to take your las vegas beer pong champ ladies. It's on brotha! Hahaha!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 PM
TIMMAY

this is starting to feel like G37 Fight Club hahahahha

my blah blah PWNNEDDDDD your blah hahahah

where's Carlo!?.. dude click my link n join the fight club already! there's a thread in the entertainment folder to talk schmack with others who play hahaha
Old 05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
caratezbeerpong

i'm right here, lol.

Timmay you're team is gonna show cleavage? I think thats cheating... HAHA JK. Damn, the champions are going to run into some problems then haha.

DuDE... I was hoping they had a parking lot too, but they dont. There's a parking lot accross the street, but thats about it... nobody will really see us lol.

Yeah whoever didn't go missed out! But, dont worry it's on every thursday! I'm hoping Timmays team wins haha, that would be sick. All the guys are gonna be like wtf we lost to girls?!?! haha.

Oh yeah Timmay, wheres the pics at homie? lol send em to my e-mail carlo@ezbeerpong.com whenever they're finished. Can't wait to see how they turned out.

For anyone going this week... don't forget to say "EZ PONG" at the door!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 PM
caratezbeerpong

Originally Posted by n_jay888
Yeah it's me dude. Nice meeting you mang, and it's SFV not SGV. Hahaha! I think Corona is too far to join the san fernando valley G's, but it's up to you if your willing to drive. Your best bet is to join Team OCG's with Timmay so it's closer. It doesn't matter which group coz we will see each other on the meets anyways.

It was a great turnout. That would be my new spot every thursdays now. I'll bring more people next time, especially my friends that play beer pong. We should have a banner for myg37 so we can represent.
Go IP's!!!
MY bad... I mean SFV haha. I was a lil gone that night, I probably didn't hear what you were saying. I'm down to join OCG.. who do I talk too? IP represent yo.

yeah. bring your homies, I'm sure this thursday will even have more people then last week! And don't forge to say EZ PONG at the door =]
Old 05-11-2009, 04:40 AM
TIMMAY

Carlo, check out OCG's public forum. there's sticky links to the team history, application, etc. Fill out the app and submit it to Donpisto, HR Director. It'll be reviewed and you may be approved for a trial period to see if you fit in and get along with the guys..

here, check this out for fun.. Sat night =P

OCG's Rollin DEEP on Pacific Coast Highway 5-9-09

Old 05-11-2009, 05:21 AM
caratezbeerpong

Application sent!

Quick Reply: Beer pong tournament @ old town pasadena! 1st place $225 cash