Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What's wrong with all these pussywhipped guys?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 01:14 AM
G37nS2K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's wrong with all these pussywhipped guys?

i think the girls come and go all the time.......

Guys should ever never be depended on girls on their own decision Especially on cars........FAWK!

two of my friends traded in their cars for their gf's favorite

Evo MR to mini S conv(auto)

S2000 to IS250 (auto)

seriously, i hate to see all these desperate guys getting girls then become all sprung

to me, the girls are the least important thing in my life and also most natural thing... like the hamburger, it is there every block and you eat them just whenever you are hungry. why do these guys take it so seriously?

i personally have not had a gf since 2007. my last gf was literally kicked out of my S2000 after she barfed all over the dash by me.

why would you be loyal to just one? when there are so many that you can possibly bang on? no brainer for me...

sorry guys im just so frustrated seeing all my friends getting pussywhipped and sacrifying their stuff for girls.....

let me hear your take on this!

Last edited by G37nS2K; 04-01-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:48 AM
XtatiC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
perhaps those specific people feel that they could never get something better, so they need to hold on for dear life??? lol.. I don't know...
Old 04-01-2009, 02:12 AM
EVO-to-G

wow Evo to auto Mini-S wow i miss my Evo...that dude is on crack and a half!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:17 AM
aznutx

maybe it's the time to settle down for them. shouldnt u be happy for them
Old 04-01-2009, 02:28 AM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
maybe someday you'll learn (i hope) that material possessions only go so far... and at the end of the day a car is just a car. you'll grow out of that stage someday (i hope).... no offense intended

don't get me wrong i love my G obviously, but there are just things, that money can't buy =]
Old 04-01-2009, 02:32 AM
Keng

Ya material isn't everything.....
Old 04-01-2009, 02:43 AM
G37nS2K

Originally Posted by aliiin
maybe someday you'll learn (i hope) that material possessions only go so far... and at the end of the day a car is just a car. you'll grow out of that stage someday (i hope).... no offense intended

don't get me wrong i love my G obviously, but there are just things, that money can't buy =]

hehe none taken... but im not materialistic though, i think we just have different perception towards girls.

Last edited by G37nS2K; 04-01-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:50 AM
EVO-to-G

i understand what some of you are saying about maybe its time and all.

but the way the OP is making it sound is that these guys just traded in there cars for there GF's favorite car...i dont call that settleing down or whatever. to buy your GF's favorite car and give up yours is kinda going overboard...its not like they need a bigger car for kids or something along those lines.

with that being said...i dont think "growing out of it" makes sense. unless your just buying the car for strictly "materialistic" reasons or whatever.
I personally have a love for cars...its a hobby...i plan on keeping it with me through out my life and learn more. Obviously money might come into play and be an issue but its not something that has to be let go as you get older.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:01 AM
G37nS2K

Originally Posted by EVO-to-G
i understand what some of you are saying about maybe its time and all.

but the way the OP is making it sound is that these guys just traded in there cars for there GF's favorite car...i dont call that settleing down or whatever. to buy your GF's favorite car and give up yours is kinda going overboard...its not like they need a bigger car for kids or something along those lines.

with that being said...i dont think "growing out of it" makes sense. unless your just buying the car for strictly "materialistic" reasons or whatever.
I personally have a love for cars...its a hobby...i plan on keeping it with me through out my life and learn more. Obviously money might come into play and be an issue but its not something that has to be let go as you get older.

well explained

back in high school, i and my friends were like so obsessed over cars..

if someone ever leans on our cars, we will get pissed and get a rag out of the trunk and polish it at the spot.

i recently had a lunch with one of them. i saw a big scratch all over his EVO.

i asked him what happened. he said he let his gf drive his car and she did it.

he was meanest guy out of all of us, he was type of guy who doesnt trust anyone driving his car but himself. so whenever we go out to restaurant, he will refuse the valet and park his car himself.

that type of guy has been changed to careless now... who did it? girls.....why? i dont know but do i like him the way he is now? NO

all these sprungs horn bastards seem like that they dont care about anything else as long as they get laid

***** is every where and all over, plus they all feel different, so why do they settle with one and act like they got the whole world when they are getting only one of them!

Last edited by G37nS2K; 04-01-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Eventually, you outgrow the car.

Unless, you never grow up

Why arn't you signed up for the Cruise? The VTEC needs to rep.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:04 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hahaha, fun times. This could get sexist or gay very quick.

You'll never have the same connection (no pun intended) you'd have with a person you care about (not just to sleep with) than you'd have with any inanimate object, no matter how expensive, how nice, how special, or 1 of a kind it is.

PS. I liked your analogy of girls to hamburgers, hahaha.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:56 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Pu$$y has no face!! Pu$$y has no Race!!!

To answer O.P question in his terms, these fools just found some b0o0omb **** pu$$y that they like, that will stick around and fvck them more, and do more than just fvcking too. Call it "getting laid with benefits!" Although there's more to relationships than sex, i bet you if you take sex out of a perfect relationship it'll end in no time! To your friends, the bomb pu$$y or the "getting laid with benefits" or what they call it " a relationship LOL" is better to them than their cars, and I guess thats their decision.

LOL, in the other hand, on the serious note, I know what you guys that have gfs and love them much are talking about too, but O.P's concept is hella awesome too ahahahah.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by aliiin

Well said, Aliiin.

I wouldn't trade in my car just because a GF wanted me to though. There would have to be additional motivations for me to do that.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I kinda understand what you are saying but still a car is a car. I'll wrap it around a tree, throw the keys in the gutter and go get another......... just like a chick.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Girls are more important kids...A girl making me trade a car I loved is a different story altogether. Just remember, say no to Marriage...you'll be miserable...

Quick Reply: What's wrong with all these pussywhipped guys?