Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What's wrong with all these pussywhipped guys?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ having the same interests like cars is a plus, but its not necessary i don't think. Both sides just need to acknowledge each others interests and let them be. A girl wouldn't want me tampering with her unusually large shoe collection, and i don't want a girl that will tell me that a twin turbo set up is wasting money.

yep, that's my take on it.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:33 PM
wheelsun

Originally Posted by AmpdGirl
no man should ever have to give up his car - especially for an automatic mini cooper (poor guy)

all i can say is you live and you learn.. but if i was a guy i would look for a girl that has alot of the same interests as me.. and i would think cars would be one of the biggest ones.
so..what part of socal are you from
Old 04-05-2009, 03:29 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by oOmikeyboy
^ having the same interests like cars is a plus, but its not necessary i don't think. Both sides just need to acknowledge each others interests and let them be. A girl wouldn't want me tampering with her unusually large shoe collection, and i don't want a girl that will tell me that a twin turbo set up is wasting money.

yep, that's my take on it.
so what your hinting is u got TT?! and u didnt show us
Old 04-05-2009, 04:17 PM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Nope, not hiding any twins under my hood..
Old 04-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
I'm guessin she's Lou's new employee.

*edit*

Fvcking Lou... I DID guess who it was and he said it wasn't you.... LOL
Old 04-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Samantha@Amplified

Originally Posted by wheelsun
so..what part of socal are you from
im all over the place.. but i live in the high desert haha

Originally Posted by Mike
I'm guessin she's Lou's new employee.

*edit*

Fvcking Lou... I DID guess who it was and he said it wasn't you.... LOL
thats what eric said!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:01 AM
TIMMAY

Originally Posted by Samantha@Amplified
no man should ever have to give up his car - especially for an automatic mini cooper (poor guy)

all i can say is you live and you learn.. but if i was a guy i would look for a girl that has alot of the same interests as me.. and i would think cars would be one of the biggest ones.
Lots of guys do that.. problem is, girls by nature aren't apparently particularly interested in cars (to the same degree/modding etc), sports (especially high impact/aggressive ones like football/mixed martial arts), and/or video games, etc..

and all the ones that are, and aren't too bunk, butch or tomboy-ey, are hot commodities and likely already scooped..
Old 04-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by TIMMAY
Lots of guys do that.. problem is, girls by nature aren't apparently particularly interested in cars (to the same degree/modding etc), sports (especially high impact/aggressive ones like football/mixed martial arts), and/or video games, etc..

and all the ones that are, and aren't too bunk, butch or tomboy-ey, are hot commodities and likely already scooped..
I can say, that Sam drove my car better than anyone else that has driven it including guys (except me of course ).

And I can also say that she has had MULTIPLE cars that will uh... probably spank anything you own
Old 04-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Samantha@Amplified

Originally Posted by Mike
I can say, that Sam drove my car better than anyone else that has driven it including guys (except me of course ).

And I can also say that she has had MULTIPLE cars that will uh... probably spank anything you own
why thank you mike
Old 04-07-2009, 08:38 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Samantha@Amplified.... what duhhhh....0o0o u one of da homiies now wusssssuppp Samanta!!! Too bad we couldn't race each other for fun with our last cars huh, both went kaboom in its own ways LOL
Old 04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Samantha@Amplified

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
Samantha@Amplified.... what duhhhh....0o0o u one of da homiies now wusssssuppp Samanta!!! Too bad we couldn't race each other for fun with our last cars huh, both went kaboom in its own ways LOL
hi new homie lol

yah i miss my g35.. she was my favorite we could have had fun!

what happened to your car?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 PM
G37nS2K

updates, i met one of my friends with IS250, i was being sarcastic and asked him if he likes the new car. he said yes but i can tell he is regretting. i told him i am going to laguna seca for a big tracking event next month, i know he cant really track with his automatic IS. poor guy. i stayed with him for about 20 mins and he left to pick up his gf at her school. im really afraid that if my friend is being used by stupid girl. oh well, he deserves and he might learn from this.

about a year ago, one of my friend was completely used by a girl, she made him pay for a rent, her cay payment and etc.

few weeks after she dumbed my friend for another guy, i saw her at a restaurant(korean bar more likely) she didnt know me, but i knew it was her. i got her number, teased a little. i made that girl completely fall on me after a month on purpose.
i did exactly samething to her. i made her pay for my own stuff (making excuses like i lost my job etc blah blah) i even drove her car all over the place. pretty much paying back for what she has done to my friend. when i went to see her to tell her that it is over, i told her everything how i did exactly samething that she has done to my friend. she cried and begging me not to leave her.

girls are stupid and i hate them so badly. i was really mad seeing her crying and asking me to forgive her when she did exactly samething to guys....

Last edited by G37nS2K; 04-07-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:21 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
^^ WOOOOOOW you really did that?? That is messsed up and soooo awesome man hahahahaha, your friend musta been a weeenie then jk jk..so both of you guys ended up hittin the same one huh?? lol

Originally Posted by Samantha@Amplified
hi new homie lol

yah i miss my g35.. she was my favorite we could have had fun!

what happened to your car?
Well you are already da homie, just apart of the crew now As for my car I'll tell you when I see you
Old 04-07-2009, 09:32 PM
G37nS2K

^^ WOOOOOOW you really did that?? That is messsed up and soooo awesome man hahahahaha, your friend musta been a weeenie then jk jk..so both of you guys ended up hittin the same one huh?? lol

Well you are already da homie, just apart of the crew now As for my car I'll tell you when I see you
yea ended up doing the sameone, my friend found out about this, and he doesnt want to see me anymore, i lost keeping in touch with him.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Samantha@Amplified

Originally Posted by G37nS2K

girls are stupid and i hate them so badly.
im sorry..

okay

Quick Reply: What's wrong with all these pussywhipped guys?