Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Riverside Infinti

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Triple_X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SL1CKZ
Anyone know the name of the guy who does OEM parts at riverside for dirt cheap? Forget his name. I picked up a set of splash guards for 75 bucks, which is cheap.
Dirt cheap? The quotes I got for a few OEM parts were the same as ANY dealership I've checked.

Also took 5 days to respond to a few emails and a call. For a recent part he wouldn't give me a price without my vin # . . . .

riverside infiniti = no thanks

just my 2 cents
Old 04-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by aseo89
did i mention how f-ing boring Maryland is....i wanna live in cali or texas
You may not move to Texas as we have filled our quota of Asians. We are actually exporting them now as we have quite a surplus. They are taking up all the academic scholarships and our politicians are having issues pronouncing their names so they must change them.

Originally Posted by Triple_X
Dirt cheap? The quotes I got for a few OEM parts were the same as ANY dealership I've checked.

Also took 5 days to respond to a few emails and a call. For a recent part he wouldn't give me a price without my vin # . . . .

just my 2 cents
They are at least 10% cheaper than list price - the majority of dealerships are not. I have not found a single instance of them being the same cost as my local dealership on any part I have checked. I Can't comment on your communication issue; but I've always gotten a response within a day or so. EVERY dealership asks you for a VIN to get parts because that's the way their computer system is set up. There are sometimes a number of different part numbers for the SAME PART on a car (example: our ECU) and the only way to be sure you are getting the right part for your particular car is by the VIN.

I've had great experiences with them. Riverside FTW.

Riverside FTW.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple_X

just my 2 cents
Call for the best response.

Weekdays, 8-12 and 1-4 PST.

PM's are hard to answer when you get hundreds and you have a 1 minute timer between each one....
Old 04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
Call for the best response.

Weekdays, 8-12 and 1-4 PST.

PM's are hard to answer when you get hundreds and you have a 1 minute timer between each one....

Agreed, and ask for Tony.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Triple_X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
You may not move to Texas as we have filled our quota of Asians. We are actually exporting them now as we have quite a surplus. They are taking up all the academic scholarships and our politicians are having issues pronouncing their names so they must change them.

They are at least 10% cheaper than list price - the majority of dealerships are not. I have not found a single instance of them being the same cost as my local dealership on any part I have checked. I Can't comment on your communication issue; but I've always gotten a response within a day or so. EVERY dealership asks you for a VIN to get parts because that's the way their computer system is set up. There are sometimes a number of different part numbers for the SAME PART on a car (example: our ECU) and the only way to be sure you are getting the right part for your particular car is by the VIN.

I've had great experiences with them. Riverside FTW.

Riverside FTW.
I can understand the vin # to an extent as far as same parts, but to not give me a price without it? It was calipers for the non sport. Does each car have specific calipers that he doesn't have a set price or ballpark figure to tell me? (and also stopped responding to my emails since I said I'd have to check vin)

as far as calling.. I tried that, but mostly sent email directly to the (insertname@riverside.com) or whatever it is.

I'm glad most of you have found a dealer for OEM parts, but for me I have a bad taste in my mouth and would rather pay a little extra from someone else. bla
Old 04-18-2009, 06:44 AM
BradManUWF
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by joey'g37
i got it from them for 186.53 shipped.
Mine came on my car and I didn't pay for them. Same thing for the illuminated kick-plates and carpeted trunk mat. Told the sales guy I didn't ask for those. He says, well we can't take them off. I said, well I'm not paying for them....he said, ok, not a problem. So whether they just took the difference off of the car or not, the price didn't go up so I was happy. $38,800 w/ car buying guides saying don't pay more than $41K for what I got