Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SCREW MILLER Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 07:45 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCREW MILLER Infiniti

I took my car in last week to get my window fixed since it would roll up then down by its self, my trunk and door handle lock/unlock and open wouldnt work and i had a check engine light on.....got the car back today everything was running fine until an hour of driving my SLIP, VDC, and SES lights all come on and my car wont let me go over 3000 rpm. i took it back to the dealer and they did nothing about it !!!!!! My SES light stayed on and they ran computers on it to see what was wrong.....supposedly some one tampered with my air flow sensors when there is no way someone could have done that when i had only got the car back an hour ago an parked it for 10 minutes inside a private bank plaza.. they said the repair will cost me 600 bucks since it voids the warranty on it!!!! F**K THAT!!! not to mention i opened my trunk and the plastic part that goes over the trunk latch wasnt even assembled just laying there in my trunk with their tools and bolts left in there. What the f**k should i do here? I swear this is bull**** nobody touched my air sensors but their stupid techs....F**************************************** ***k
Old 03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
SpeedDemon1214

Dammit thats crazy
Old 03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
ivan24baller

Do you have an aftermarket intake or had?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:08 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
He has stockies
Old 03-05-2009, 08:20 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

supposedly somebody that HATES ME DID it! i call BULL**** **** there service reps there
Old 03-05-2009, 08:22 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
where are the air flow sensors located? sorry to hear your story that must suck
Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Timbaland

Sorry to hear about this man. I'm going to swap my intake back before I take it to the dealer for service. Do you think they'd be able to tell from computer generated reports that I had an aftermarket intake installed?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:30 PM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
B.B.B. Time !!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM
ivan24baller

All i can say is keep complaining and say it wasn't your fault and tell them they have bad service and your gonna tell others and report them. Try and scare them i guess, if that doesn't work then i don't know. good luck
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Timbaland
Sorry to hear about this man. I'm going to swap my intake back before I take it to the dealer for service. Do you think they'd be able to tell from computer generated reports that I had an aftermarket intake installed?
don't do that... it doesn't matter... you're just wasting your time...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Skyline-GTR

@ the OP, I have had my car serviced @ Miller Infiniti. For the most part the service was done correctly and I was pleased overall. My only beef is when they washed the car I have nothing but surface scratches on my PG-color, thank god for Zaino, buffem right out.

To address your problem, if you have a good service advisor they will work with you, that has been my experience. Rick Robinson has taken care of me since day one. Give him a call and see if he'll help you out.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
Tyrone is the best, extremely nice.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Serbiasrt8

lol Morons.
They just want to put some cash into the register that is all.
Listen just go to Santa Monica and let them fix it.Tell them what happened and they will take care of you much better.
If they don't apreciate your business at Miller then move on.
But before you do ask for the Service director and then go see the GM of the dealership.
Btw,how old are you and is the car in your name?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:37 PM
TJ_coupe

either way, I would still file a complaint with the BBB. even if its there first one, its a strike. and it will in the long run look bad for the dealership. also complain to infiniti customer service. With todays poor market, and the lower car sales, the hit will be seen that much quicker. They dont have high sales numbers to stand behind.

Ask to speak to the GM, talk to him out in the showroom, be nice but slightly loud. (rudeness gets the door slammed on you, and nice gets you pushed around, keep a middle ground but be firm)

Remind them you could have bought that car anywhere!! you bought it from them because of a Promise of superior service. the tell them they Fail.

sorry, I just hate when people try and push me around.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:29 AM
alunserjr

If your car is stock - this sounds screwed up. Even if it isn't - its still screwed up. $600 to fix what? They obviously know what is broken and it seems like they broke it if it happened right after driving away from their shop. I would also ask them what "tampered" with the air flow sensors means. Who/why would anyone do that? I would ask to speak to the GM and then the owner, if no help you may want to try Infiniti Consumer Affairs:
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin TN 37068-5003
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern / Central Time / Pacific Time
Monday through Friday

BBB can help but it can take several months to resolve and you still need to prove its their fault some how. If you just call BBB they can tell you if they can help right away or not.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Quick Reply: SCREW MILLER Infiniti