Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SCREW MILLER Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 08:48 PM
ivan24baller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice glad your issue was resolved.. iam gonna watch out for those miller service ppl now. thats where i got my g from i dont want them to try and scam me too
Old 03-14-2009, 01:49 AM
ElLayG37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It just all the people working at the dealers a bitter right now, I cars elling people losing there job, ***k them, I just went in for an oil change and refused there free wash, and got a snob look cuz I told them I heard the ruin wheels at the dealer with their cleaning products, LOL! I hate Glendale Infiniti. But it's the same with all dealers, most of the are kiss asses when times are good but when there bad don't expect any customer service. I think the small garage is gonna make a come back since so many dealers will be closing or there service department will be downsizing because of there rip off prices and the way the Eco Is going.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:01 AM
irondog168

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh yeah, Glendale infiniti sucks, and its because the service adviser ""RANDY"", a stupid black dud thing he knows everything and have 7 years experience working in infiniti.
I went there to adjust my vehicle Alarm impact sensor, and he told me there is no alarm impact sensor on this car, its a set track, like lowjack. and i said NO!! there is a sensor and i adjusted once at cerritos infiniti. and he said" thats why they TOLD you, do you see it by yourself ? I work here 7 years and i never heard about it". and than i said" doesn't matter you work 7 years as service adviser, they got a new design and you don't know about it". and he said" but there is none, you can't adjust it".
and i said there is one and you can". so he ask one of the guy from service and he said no they don't have an adjustable alarm sensor", and then he told me" there is a guy who install alarm from other place, I can call him to come check it out". so i wait for an hour, at the end they guy don't know $hit and he took off after he look at my car for 1 minuts.....
and after that, he still don't believe me that there is a sensor add on to factory alarm.
so i drive all the way back to cerritos, they adjusted in less than 10 minuts and got out.
I ask service adviser APRIL and she show me where is it and how to adjust it myself if i think its still too sensitive.
SO, now i know where is it and there is one, and i can adjust myself if i want to change.
the whole point here is the service adviser RANDY from GLENDALE infiniti is a doooooosh bage,
he think he knows everything and think i was born yesterday. don't trust what i said and don't even want to take a look or even call cerritos to ask them how they did it. HE is an @$$ and don't even try to talk to him because no matter what you said, he won't listen.
he think he smart and we are stupid, Guess what, He was wrong and never try to find out the right answer for me, and I found out where the sensor is and i can even adjusted myself. bottom line is never go to GLENDALE INFINITI to talk to RANDY the black dud. NEVER
I should take a picture and sent it to Glendale infiniti to randy and show him that I found it and he was wrong and he can $uck it.