Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kearny Mesa Infiniti—Worst Experience EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 09:40 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ok last time this kitten has got to make you guys more happy.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
that is adorable...warmm...fuzzy....feelings....must.....e-fight!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:32 AM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
I don't know why you're attackin me on both forums bro.

I'll just sum up my posts and stop posting in this thread.

1. Op went in for repairs. Op's car was damage. Dealer should be held responsible for damages caused. OP will get more accomplished if he remains calm; I do understand that he is upset.

2. I recommend OP take vehicle to a different dealership for servicing/warranty work. I also recommend the OP talk to Infiniti Corporate regarding his issues.

3. I mention that KM has a closed market and is able to offer sub-par service and still manage to stay in business. I later mention that Vegas is another example of a closed market. Bad business practice? Definately. Can they get away with it? Yes.

4. I state that creeks, rattles, and squeaks are due to fitment and rubbing issues. One possible source of them is due to wear and tear, but it is definately not the norm unless the OP is a very spirited driver. He did mention that his dad was involved in racing. I also state that my personal car is terrible when it comes to rattles. I'll add at this point that once a cage is put in, I'll also have terrible creaking.

4. I state that the factory warranty is not "bumper to bumper" but rather a limited basic warranty.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:41 PM
mitssn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mike@riverside

1. Op went in for repairs. Op's car was damage. Dealer should be held responsible for damages caused. OP will get more accomplished if he remains calm; I do understand that he is upset.

2. I recommend OP take vehicle to a different dealership for servicing/warranty work. I also recommend the OP talk to Infiniti Corporate regarding his issues.

3. I mention that KM has a closed market and is able to offer sub-par service and still manage to stay in business. I later mention that Vegas is another example of a closed market. Bad business practice? Definately. Can they get away with it? Yes.

4. I state that creeks, rattles, and squeaks are due to fitment and rubbing issues. One possible source of them is due to wear and tear, but it is definately not the norm unless the OP is a very spirited driver. He did mention that his dad was involved in racing. I also state that my personal car is terrible when it comes to rattles. I'll add at this point that once a cage is put in, I'll also have terrible creaking.

4. I state that the factory warranty is not "bumper to bumper" but rather a limited basic warranty.
I stopped by to see Paul's (the OP) car this weekend and it made my jaw drop. Those pictures don't do the damage justice. The dimples in the roof are so bad that the paint even cracked. I CANNOT BELEIVE A DEALER WOULD GIVE IT BACK LIKE THIS AND NOT SAY ANYTHING!!!

Mike,
Do you have a good contact at Infinity Corporate, or even a good contact for Kearny Mesa Infinity? Paul is having a hard time finding just who to talk to. The general corporate number didnt seem to be much help.... I think the "L" word is in order
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 PM
sdpaulie

Update:

I went to a very reputable body shop this morning ans was told that they whole roof panel would have to be replaced.

I went to the dealer and talked to the service manager. (brought a friend as a witness and to make sure that my lid didn't come unglued. Yet again nobody nobody called me about anything I had to take the initiative. No apologies whatsoever still either. After showing him the dents in the roof he started by telling me "oh my mobile dent guy just left" I quickly replied that is completely unacceptable. Then he asked what I wanted and I told him that I wanted to ave factory quality, finish and 100% color match. Te said strait out that it could not be done. He said they can hammer the dents down and then sand and paint it. Again I said this was unacceptable. I told him what I was told in the body shop and they the roof panel needed to be replaced. He told me that he was not going to replace the roof panel. then he said that even if they did replace the panel it would not be perfect. I told him that it was perfect when I brought the car into the dealer. My witness and I were completely floored. I then showed him all of the other problems and he had the nerve to tell me that they were all from normal wear and tear. This is not the case. Him and I walked the vehicle when I brought it in and there was nothing except the curb rash on the wheels. He told be that he wants a second opinion from another show that he wants me to go to. I don't think that is right. All said and done I told him that I would not be happy unless my car was 100% like it was when I brought it in.

For much of the time the GM of the dealer was stading in the window watching our conversation and didnt even come outside.

We got in the car and left--the service manager went inside strait to the GM.

Why are these guys hastling me? I was nothing but nice with everyone when I was there. I am just trying to proceed amicably.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:56 PM
smalls'g37

Originally Posted by sdpaulie
Update:

I went to a very reputable body shop this morning ans was told that they whole roof panel would have to be replaced.

I went to the dealer and talked to the service manager. (brought a friend as a witness and to make sure that my lid didn't come unglued. Yet again nobody nobody called me about anything I had to take the initiative. No apologies whatsoever still either. After showing him the dents in the roof he started by telling me "oh my mobile dent guy just left" I quickly replied that is completely unacceptable. Then he asked what I wanted and I told him that I wanted to ave factory quality, finish and 100% color match. Te said strait out that it could not be done. He said they can hammer the dents down and then sand and paint it. Again I said this was unacceptable. I told him what I was told in the body shop and they the roof panel needed to be replaced. He told me that he was not going to replace the roof panel. then he said that even if they did replace the panel it would not be perfect. I told him that it was perfect when I brought the car into the dealer. My witness and I were completely floored. I then showed him all of the other problems and he had the nerve to tell me that they were all from normal wear and tear. This is not the case. Him and I walked the vehicle when I brought it in and there was nothing except the curb rash on the wheels. He told be that he wants a second opinion from another show that he wants me to go to. I don't think that is right. All said and done I told him that I would not be happy unless my car was 100% like it was when I brought it in.

For much of the time the GM of the dealer was stading in the window watching our conversation and didnt even come outside.

We got in the car and left--the service manager went inside strait to the GM.

Why are these guys hastling me? I was nothing but nice with everyone when I was there. I am just trying to proceed amicably.
I gotta tell you man. You are probably spinning your wheels with the Service manager. Tom is a brainless chump and will say anything to get out of having to fix ****. I was accused of being in an accident just so that they wouldnt have to fix a part of my bumper that they messed up.

Straight foolish nonsense
Old 01-05-2009, 09:01 PM
sdpaulie

Bbb?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:10 PM
smalls'g37

Originally Posted by sdpaulie
Bbb?
Huh?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

well mike, every post you've made here is an excuse for why infinitis rattle and why it is o.k for their service to be poor. as far as driver, you were the one on the attack of the op calling him a liar and accusing him of misleading everyone while posting up mis-information yourself. you come off as a typical car salesman and that's o.k. if you are o.k. with it. be proud of who you are and don't be so sensitive mr. salesman.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:20 PM
HamstersG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Shumby.....need more kitten pictures.....fast!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 PM
sdpaulie

Originally Posted by smalls'g37
Huh?
Better Business Bureau
Old 01-05-2009, 09:49 PM
JS71796

Your Accord isn't a performance car... my s2k is =\

In fact, my 08 rattles worse at 20k than my 05 did at 85k. To be fair, I'm a much more experienced driver now and drive this harder than I did my 05... and the suspension is much harsher.

Most of the rattles I have are common and have easy fixes, and my clutch buzz just makes the whole car vibrate, bringing out all kinds of funny noises.
Mike - Are you sure you're not an employee at KM Infiniti?!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by JS71796
Mike - Are you sure you're not an employee at KM Infiniti?!
That's the dumbest question ever.

Mike@Riverside works for Riverside Infiniti... What part of that don't you understand.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:04 PM
shumby

ok to pics in a row but it might take more

So how about this to make everyone happy

Old 01-05-2009, 10:05 PM
shumby

kittens solve all issues. Take a kitten into the service department next time and the car will be fixed and all will be good with the world.

Quick Reply: Kearny Mesa Infiniti—Worst Experience EVER!