Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Stay away from Glendale Infiniti, they got the worst Customer Service!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:14 PM
ElLayG37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Stay away from Glendale Infiniti, they got the worst Customer Service!

This is the first time I've owned a Import, all american untill I picked up the G, and I dont know if I'am going overboard, but When you call Glendale Infiniti and talk to PARTs DEPT. they like to make you think they have a part or Accessory you are looking for and when you get their they don't have it.
1st. time it was not a big deal I was in a good mood, and it was fun rushing through the valley to get there on time and the guy in parts says, "let me go get it" and comes back and says we don't have it, I tell him "I called in and asked you, you looked it up and said "come down we have it." Whatever not a big deal. So today 2ND. time I call ask if they have a nose mask for a sport G, and he looks it up says yeah I think we do, I tell him please check, told him what happend last time he said o.k., I'll go check, he come back to the phone say's yes, we have I confirm Sport right?, and he says yes. And then tell me again we close at, 5:30 it was 2:30 when I called. so Iget there and of course there is nobody ever at the desk, oh by the way, While I pull in and park next to the service and parts entrance this guy walks up and says ah, where are you headed to, like it some big deal I just pulled it in in reverse, and I tell him parts, Why? with a stupid attitude he says oh, o.k.,??? WTF? all the spots were empty BTW. So I ask for the part and they say we don't have it. Errrr! I proceeded to chew the guy out, but not in a snob manner, ask for the Manager, he say he's on vacation, ask for the person in charge, there is no one in charge, and then as I'm walking through the dealer every sales man and employ acknowledges that I'm pissed and shout bad service, LOL I did that on purpose to see if some one would ask what the prob. was and nobody gave a S***! I've said my Peace. If your in the area I would say drive to Miller Or Metro, I've been to metro for a service and they handled everything great.
Peace.
- ElLayG37S
Old 08-25-2008, 11:33 AM
espoe213

Glendale Infiniti SUcks...Worst Dealership in Socal

This was the first dealership i went to to purchase my g37. It was a waste of time and breath. I told the sales man i wanted to get it for my birthday and he told me i will give u a special offer since its ur birthday. I was giving $13k down and he said since u gave so much ur payments will be $700 a month for 60 months. It was my first time purchasing a car and I even knew that was a rip off. He kept on avoiding my questions like interest %. He told me since ive never bought a car at Glendale Infiniti that the "rule" is my interest has to be high. I was like wtf then i asked him for the 5th time whats the % he said it will be at 19% interest. I showed him a copy of my credit report and he said that isnt important its all up to the Sales Manager

I didnt say a word i started walking out. The Sales Manager stopped me and told me that $700 a month is a little and that people are paying more than that.

-100 Glendale Infiniti
Old 08-25-2008, 11:36 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Ouch... You should call in on them...
Old 08-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
First, you need to cut your attitude. Chewing out and likely cursing at the guy surely isn't going to help. Next... Go to another dealer. Infiniti isn't going to do anything if you report them nor will the manager unless they saw it.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:21 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Calling in has produced results to some members here...
Old 08-25-2008, 12:49 PM
ElLayG37s

Talking

Originally Posted by Blackjack
First, you need to cut your attitude. Chewing out and likely cursing at the guy surely isn't going to help. Next... Go to another dealer. Infiniti isn't going to do anything if you report them nor will the manager unless they saw it.
? how do you figure Blackjack? I know that was the guy I spoke to he just didn't have the ***** to admit it was him who had me come down. Anyways your damn right I'm gonna chew him out, BTW did not curse but yeah I was pissed off, and I let him know it. Just dont have time to waste driving outta my way especialy in L.A. traffic on a friday.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
^^ Okay... Good luck! Best wishes.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:03 PM
ElLayG37s

Originally Posted by Blackjack
^^ Okay... Good luck! Best wishes.
Cheers!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:31 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
sorry for the bad experience...
Old 08-25-2008, 01:37 PM
ElLayG37s

Originally Posted by aliiin
sorry for the bad experience...
No biggie, just wanted to let anyone that was thinking about going there what to expect, or just go to a different Dealer!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:51 PM
Protein Shakes

Sorry for the bad experience
Old 08-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Keng

Originally Posted by espoe213
This was the first dealership i went to to purchase my g37. It was a waste of time and breath. I told the sales man i wanted to get it for my birthday and he told me i will give u a special offer since its ur birthday. I was giving $13k down and he said since u gave so much ur payments will be $700 a month for 60 months. It was my first time purchasing a car and I even knew that was a rip off. He kept on avoiding my questions like interest %. He told me since ive never bought a car at Glendale Infiniti that the "rule" is my interest has to be high. I was like wtf then i asked him for the 5th time whats the % he said it will be at 19% interest. I showed him a copy of my credit report and he said that isnt important its all up to the Sales Manager

I didnt say a word i started walking out. The Sales Manager stopped me and told me that $700 a month is a little and that people are paying more than that.

-100 Glendale Infiniti
Wow 19%, they are credit card company or something?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:26 PM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
theyre not too bad actually, one of the service guys Randy is a chill guy, although he talks too much
Old 08-25-2008, 06:34 PM
CarAddict
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I hear you! Definitely one of the worst dealers in So.Cal!!! Bunch of liars!
Old 08-26-2008, 01:44 PM
wrathletik1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They suck. I bought my car there. James is a chill salesman, but everyone else is a douchebag. That girls that works in parts is never there, and on top of that the b!tch likes to cut out early. Fvckin slacker. Also my car had 128 miles on it when i bought it and they failed to inform me of that. This dealership has tainted my Infiniti experience, and although I satisfied with my G, this will be the first and last Infiniti I'll ever buy.

If you're lookin to get a new Infiniti, I recommend Santa Monica.

Last edited by wrathletik1; 08-26-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Stay away from Glendale Infiniti, they got the worst Customer Service!