SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Tint Shop in Tampa ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 05:24 PM
SnoopDawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tint Shop in Tampa ?

Can anybody recommend a good tint shop in Tampa? I searched, and the only guy I found in this forum, Dexter, has moved to Houston.

So far I'm 0 for 2 this year, the stealership did a craptastic job on mine in November and prior to that the guy did a kick a$$ job on the tint, but... scratched my car.

I need to get my wife's car tinted but also I'm thinking about getting mine re-done with darker tint. Anybody have experience with getting their windows re-tinted? I'm concerned about having the tint on the back window removed due to the defroster.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I had a car done at Divine Sounds on Dale Mabry and Waters and always heard they did good work but it has been a few years since I went there. I know Lokey Infiniti did a great job on mine but you will pay allot more there.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
SnoopDawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Kid, I'll check out both places...

I have no problem paying a premium for good work, I went with the Infiniti Of Tampa for the OEM spoiler install and tint thinking I'd get quality work considering the premium I was paying but man was I wrong... It was amateur hour...
Old 01-12-2010, 09:39 AM
ttboy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg
Thanks Kid, I'll check out both places...

I have no problem paying a premium for good work, I went with the Infiniti Of Tampa for the OEM spoiler install and tint thinking I'd get quality work considering the premium I was paying but man was I wrong... It was amateur hour...

Got mine done at Maximum Audio on Dale Mabry just south of Waters. I'm happy with their work. They have a plotter that cuts the tint to the exact shape of the windows so there is no cutting on the vehicle.